Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle (47321 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) / ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / #Nabeeha: What Will The Kidnappers Do With The N60m Ransom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by victorVIC1(m): 11:40am On Jan 15
WhisperedNoise:

This is extremely sad. The amount of people that we lose in Nigeria is scary. May God comfort the family of the deceased.

Amen. We pray things get better cos it's just so disheartening
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by euwalaka: 11:41am On Jan 15
PLEASE I WANT TO ASK. WHO DID WE OFFEND IN THIS COUNTRY?
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by kuntash: 11:42am On Jan 15
tollyboy5:
Nawa

This kin thing cannot happen in Lagos without street boys and OPC starting mobilization.
Everybody go run dey alerted.

Abuja na overhype make slawormir leave Benin 4 Abuja body go tell am

This is quite childish..
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Folzye(m): 11:42am On Jan 15
There are things i read daily about this so called country and i begin to wonder
whether this is a country or just a wild life conservation.

the politicians have no shame, we have no shame, even animals know better
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Luvinghubby: 11:43am On Jan 15
Fvck bandits

cc Coronaviruspro the terrorist sympathizer
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by zedegit: 11:43am On Jan 15
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/what-bandits-told-us-before-we-found-nabeehas-corpse-uncle/

So after gunning down police men and soldiers, government go come give bandits amnesty and you say government nobi the problem of insecurity for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Starhearts: 11:44am On Jan 15
tollyboy5:
Nawa

This kin thing cannot happen in Lagos without street boys and OPC starting mobilization.

Slawormiir naa only keyboard bomber ?
Person wey only how to smoke weed nd Bleep pussy

1 Like

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by rollywise(m): 11:45am On Jan 15
See the security they promised us lol. This same north that keeps voting with their anus rather than their heads. Let an slowpoke contest tomorrow, so long he's Muslim or from the north, he's getting all the votes. If Peter Obi was president, he will be ashamed the these things are happening in his tenure after he has promised to eradicate them. But balablu is less concerned coz he has bought and paid for the elections so he owes no one nothing. He will still win the next elections insha Allah

1 Like

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by blowjohn(m): 11:46am On Jan 15
Daystar7:
Muslims never condemn the action of this bandits and terrorist cos they are Muslims and doing the work of Allah. Buhari and Tinubu said Boko Haram are not terrorist, Tinubu even said "where are the cows" when fasoranti lost his daughter to this demons. Muslims condemn Israel for a war their Hamas started but won't say shit abt what their Islamic brethren are doing in Nigeria. A day will come Christians and other religions will take up arms and kill this uncircumcised mistake of humans in their thousands, that day will surely come.

That's the funny thing.
In all my comments and naturally I don't do tribal or religious comments but u see, am yet to see Muslims tell the world why those other Muslims do what they are doing and condemn it too.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by cescky(m): 11:47am On Jan 15
jayworld15:
Three key areas of all government in the world- security, economy and education. If one is lacking, there's a major problem. If two of them are lacking, there's a serious massive chaos. However, if the three of them are non-functional, there's death.

See why ghana is very high over Nigeria...they have pass marks in all the above...

And when they say lagos/nig is giant of Africa or,developed., i laugh,.see why its a poverty capital..

This isn't the right time for these comparisons...but NIGERIA CAN NEVR EVER GET BETTER....when you live in the midst of animals be ready to suffer the consequences of living in the jungle...

When you have profs etc fighting for tinibu etc and all the killings..you think A God of justice will form unlooking?...too much injustice in the land,thanks to the ronus and terrorists etc the God of justice will never visit this accursed land ,continent
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by History555: 11:48am On Jan 15
lonelydora:
Please o, who did the family vote for in the last general election?

If it's APC, then......

Pls stop this nonsense. It makes no sense
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by GetMeRight: 11:51am On Jan 15
These particular kidnappers have to be an out of control gang that police, DSS and soldiers need to hunt down as quickly as possible before they throw more families into morning more than they already did. Once in a while, there is senseless group like this and unless they are taken down, they wont stop the senseless killings of their kidnapped victims.

2 Likes

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by GetMeRight: 11:51am On Jan 15
lonelydora:

If it's APC, then......

All these Obidients with no sense will never stop to amaze us
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by cescky(m): 11:52am On Jan 15
History555:

Pls stop this nonsense. It makes no sense

Say or think what you like..if a God of justice exists..and indeed he does exist...you think after all the injustice, blood shed,support of criminal as tinubu because he's your tribe, such a God will allow peace upon such a land? You and your likes keep deceiving yoirselves...nig will nevr ever get better, because of animals in human clothing...the only problem is sane and normal people will also suffer the consequences of staying in the midst of animals...its a just justice dishing out what the land deserves
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by zedegit: 11:53am On Jan 15
Nigeria is a failed country. Security is the number responsibility of the government. Government wey no fit guarantee it dey very useless and dem citizens need to collect back their power ni.

Tribalism or not truth no go ever change.

1 Like

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by WhisperedNoise: 11:55am On Jan 15
victorVIC1:

Amen. We pray things get better cos it's just so disheartening
For how long will we pray, chief? I'm a Christian, and I believe in the power of prayer, however, is prayer what we need? Or responsible leaders?

Just take a look at the front page. 80% of the news there can send one spiralling into depression. Nigeria just keeps trending a downward slope and it's very discouraging.

2 Likes

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Chetas81(m): 11:56am On Jan 15
Gunmi the untouchable who keep on sponsor the bandit
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by AbuAeesha: 11:56am On Jan 15
tollyboy5:
Nawa

Lets not wish such disheartening event.
Evans operated in Lagos for a long time .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by jaxxy(m): 11:56am On Jan 15
bloody bandits just imagine undecided
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:58am On Jan 15
jmoore:
I never hear from DSS. Are they still dancing makossa?

You can't give what you don't have.
Solving kidnapping requires intelligence. We have dumb people incharge of security in this country.
I believe d police will surely get d kidnappers, dat I know... prayer is dat dey should also get d actual sponsors of d kidnappers cos I believe dat these ppl do exist and dey have huge influence & network, maybe even govt connections sef!
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by yewit37486: 12:01pm On Jan 15
lonelydora:

If it's APC, then......

Haba! Where is your humanity? It's inhumane to make comments like this when life is at stake.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by GetMeRight: 12:01pm On Jan 15
Daystar7:
Muslims never condemn the action of this bandits and terrorist cos they are Muslims and doing the work of Allah. Buhari and Tinubu said Boko Haram are not terrorist, Tinubu even said "where are the cows" when fasoranti lost his daughter to this demons. Muslims condemn Israel for a war their Hamas started but won't say shit abt what their Islamic brethren are doing in Nigeria.

You might want to check the photo below and tell us how Hamas started the persecution war that has been going on since 1960s non stop

A day will come Christians and other religions will take up arms and kill this uncircumcised mistake of humans in their thousands, that day will surely come.
You are uninformed! One of the conditions of being a Muslim is being circumcised.
And if you want to take up arms against Muslims, good luck to you and your parents. Just know that Muslims are not at war with you but you can let them breath a little like allowing their little girls to cover their heads in peace, it's constitutional.

blowjohn:

That's the funny thing.
In all my comments and naturally I don't do tribal or religious comments but u see, am yet to see Muslims tell the world why those other Muslims do what they are doing and condemn it too.

That's probably because fanatism has blinded you. If terrorists and bandits are terrorising people in the North, common sense should have told you that majority of their victims would naturally be Muslims. So, if Muslims are not condemning them, what would be their gain? Or perhaps, they are waiting for cretins like you guys to do the condemnation on their behalf.
Most of the northern states where there are terrorists and bandits have volunteering vigilantes that are working alongside soldiers, laying down their life everyday to protect their people. Mumu comments from hypocrites.

It is even worse in the south east among igbos for their complete supports for IPOB/ESN that are not only killing the security agents but their own traditional rulers, elites, northerners, etc

2 Likes

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15
Starhearts:

Slawormiir naa only keyboard bomber ?
Person wey only how to smoke weed nd Bleep pussy
who knw wehda na even undercover agent here sef?

I Jez dey look dey laff!
cool
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by TRAPLORD13: 12:06pm On Jan 15
Nigerian Security apparatus is ape shiit.
Just imagine the trauma the family is going through at the moment.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Dzzzz: 12:07pm On Jan 15
The Nigerian police need to apply common sense in this matter..When your looking for kidnappers like this you have to think like one..Go and pick up Evans and abba Kyari they are both in this game they will give you tips on how to catch em and even tell you many more kidnappers out there..Una just sit down dey chop amala with una big belle

2 Likes

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:08pm On Jan 15
Na for Abuja wey all these things dey happen, wey police, wey Army, wey dash and wetin the president dey talk! Nigeria is a Zoological Republic! I've never heard anything from the Army instead they went and release a very old footage video where they were chasing themselves thinking they were chasing bandits in Kaduna! I just pity for this family. Sarki was doing campaign contribution on Twitter to sponsor terrorist and the authorities kept quiet! Tueh to the skull of the Zoo.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Codes151(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15
so if its to dance in the south... military and police will make noise...

small kidnappers for highway, for small abuja, una no fit find,,...

useless people... make una dey play...

ever wonder why Palestinians are dying in Gaza? u cannot harbor terrorists without collateral damage.

North better wake up
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by dkidd: 12:10pm On Jan 15
I'm yet to see a govt that will take security serious in this country. The world has left us and we are still sleeping behind. Looting the treasury dry and fools who belong to the different factions of same demonic body will be killing themselves online on hungry stomachs and empty brains. What is difficult in truly empowering our security agencies for once. liaise with international organisations public amd private owned, train and retrain, invest, send them on special courses and trainings. Empower them and make the force encouraging for existing agents and potential/ new recruits but the bastards up the ladder care less. Ontop the hardship of the country insecurity come join am and someone will tell me to raise a family here! May thunder rape whoever will encourage me to do such. This is a fvcking time bomb waiting to blow! Everybody save urself

1 Like

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by ObalendeCMS: 12:10pm On Jan 15
I hope they don't knock those girls up before they are released.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Waterlilly: 12:12pm On Jan 15
jmoore:

Solving kidnapping requires intelligence. We have dumb people incharge of security in this country.
seems you read my mind
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by bolseas(f): 12:13pm On Jan 15
GetMeRight:

That's probably because fanatism has blinded you. If terrorists and bandits are terrorising people in the North, common sense should have told you that majority of their victims would naturally be Muslims. So, if Muslims are not condemning them, what would be their gain? Or perhaps, they are waiting for cretins like you guys to the condemnation on their behalf.
Most of the northern states where there are terrorists and bandits have volunteering vigilantes that are working alongside soldiers, laying down their life everyday to protect their people. Mumu comments from hypocrites.

It is even worse in the south east among igbos for their complete supports for IPOB/ESN that are not only killing the security agents but their own traditional rulers, elites, northerners, etc

The comment i have been waiting for.

God bless you abundantly.

What those posters have failed to see is that majority of the victims are./were Muslims.
This is not a religious problem. It is a problem of general insecurity and it is getting out of hand.

It is this family today,it may be someone we know tomorrow even though people we know have been victims as well.

This is quite unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by sslcrypt: 12:15pm On Jan 15
jmoore:

This have gotten so bad that I there's no fear in what am going to say. Buhari coming into power killed the DSS, reason for this is because good amount of career officers left. Career officers are the bread and butter, meaning they are the most dedicated because they hsve committed their lives to the service.

There was a special task force created. Based on only to need to know basis, all of a sudden a person of northern extraction was placed to run it. Aim of this task force is to be planted into operations that have probability of been compromised from within. That way you are ahead of whoever thinks they are calculative.

This action of placing someone, which was more of a political move lead to massive resignation. The punishment for such action was removal of security clearance and retirement benefits.

Ever since that agency have been blind and deaf in a multilayer core operations. and all you witnessing from rampant menace of herdsmen to terror cells having a field day is connected to that dirt been done on that special task force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.