Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says (13177 Views)

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Chetas81(m): 11:45am On Jan 15
Fineman2:
Mr Kim appears to be very paranoid, he wants war right, I'm sure he wasn't born during the Korea war
Asked the shameless Nigeria if they have ordinary missiles
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Seunpapa65: 11:46am On Jan 15
Make the start this war no long talk
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Chetas81(m): 11:47am On Jan 15
fuckJones:
Na only bobrisky fit give me advice this year wey I will listen
bobrisikat is your role model
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Chetas81(m): 11:49am On Jan 15
Jovi10:
Do any how and see anyhow. Sebi south Korea and USA where doing military drills near North Korea?

Na south korea I pity. When kasala burst, USA will run away and abandon you like Ukraine.
NIGERIA VS NORTH KOREA PER GDP IF YOU HAVE THE IDEA, AND WHY WE CANNOT BUILD WEAPON LIKE ADVANCE COUNTRY
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Chetas81(m): 11:50am On Jan 15
midehi2:
This short man should relax o
STRONGER THAN GLADIATORS OF NIGERIA
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Dpharisee: 11:52am On Jan 15
Fineman2:
Mr Kim appears to be very paranoid, he wants war right, I'm sure he wasn't born during the Korea war
Gaddafi abandoned his paranoia and welcomed the west, where is he and Libya today?
Slaves are now traded openly and their resources stolen with warlords controlling territories
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Chetas81(m): 11:53am On Jan 15
Damsyjay:
make the war kuku start..make we see who get power pass jare
WORLD WAR 111 IS HERE, DON'T FORGET TO CARRY YOUR CUTLASS TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST MISSILES

1 Like

Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by ElonEmpire: 11:56am On Jan 15
oz4real83:
Somebody that slept with empty stomach will manage to wake up the next morning and be launching missiles embarassed, a country that can't solve the problem of hunger amongst its people but have resources to make bombs angry shocked
You think everyone coming from region that live IDP camp?
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by ruggedtimi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15
Dpharisee:

Gaddafi abandoned his paranoia and welcomed the west, where is he and Libya today?
Slaves are now traded openly and their resources stolen with warlords controlling territories
libya still better than north korea
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Dpharisee: 12:10pm On Jan 15
ruggedtimi:
libya still better than north korea
Have you been to Libya or North Korea, oh I remember you heard this on CNN and BBC cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by greggng: 12:10pm On Jan 15
Jovi10:
Do any how and see anyhow. Sebi south Korea and USA where doing military drills near North Korea?

Na south korea I pity. When kasala burst, USA will run away and abandon you like Ukraine.

You have lost touch with reality . Never in history did usa abandon south Korea ir any of her allies.. Usa is still giving massive support to Ukraine...Your definition of abandonment doesn't stand . We all know without usa puttin would ve taken over Ukraine. Aside that usa is still standing strong with Israel, Taiwan...you should be thanking God for a country like usa others the Arab countries would ve turned you to slave by now . North Korea is hungry and whenever is biting hard on them...they come up with there usual missile testing ...China can't even save them.if they try any rubbish ...

4 Likes

Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Blazebond(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15
The saving grace this guys (north Korea)had was to have atomic and nuclear power and i hope that they never ever relinquishes it,iran made a big mistake not having nuclear weapons that's why the united states and her wretched white supremacist allies are always threatening them,in this life ehn,dont only have money o,have power also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by kmaster007: 12:14pm On Jan 15
No gree for anybody
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by laivwire(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15
Those ballistic missiles are wonders of science.

It would be unwise to start a war however. Nobody wins eventually.
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by lexy2014: 12:42pm On Jan 15
Honestey:
This missile is not meant to kill animals but fellow humans. A law should be made that punish anyone or country that produce mass killer bombs like this starting with those with nuclear bombs.

Who will make the law?

1 Like

Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Versal: 12:52pm On Jan 15
These things that Kim does is deter bullies, e.g US
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Oblitz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15
Honestey:
This missile is not meant to kill animals but fellow humans. A law should be made that punish anyone or country that produce mass killer bombs like this starting with those with nuclear bombs.

How do you execute the laws without bombs and weapons? How do you punish offending countries?
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by anonymous1759(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15
peculiar2233:

Unfortunately this is not what they call smartness. I'm sure that puff puff boy doesn't know what is called war but he will see one soon. Let him continue

His smartness has been working for him, no country can bully him because of his nuclear capability. From the last time i checked this puff puff boy has not used his weapon to kill a single fly but the people who are the world peace have been killing millions of people. Open your mind .

1 Like

Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Trophy12: 1:05pm On Jan 15
Na like this war they take start grin
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Blackdisciple(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15
Hmm so all this na for human beings abi na for dragons
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Greenfaces: 1:21pm On Jan 15
Whoever is launching ballistic missiles and not guiding it to the direction of isreal right now is wrong.
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Vicjnr08: 1:25pm On Jan 15
Chetas81:
WHERE IS NIGERIA ON THE PLANET EARTH 🌍, AS WE ALL FAILED TO LOOK LIKE EGYPT, THE NUMBER ONE COUNTRY IN ENTIRE AFRICA
Idojuti gbaaa!!! 🙈🙈🙈
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by haveMONEY: 1:32pm On Jan 15
Jovi10:

Now they don go drill problem come out grin

1 Like

Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Oakenshield: 1:46pm On Jan 15
LifeofDream:
South Korea and US started it, Kim is simply following their footsteps...

North Korea have always been the most powerful state between the two...
even Russia will not help North korea
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by obedience4(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15
LifeofDream:
South Korea and US started it, Kim is simply following their footsteps...

North Korea have always been the most powerful state between the two...

Powerful as how,
Seems you don't know that south Korea is among the top five economies of the world,
They also have one of the biggest defence spending after China in all of Asia
Samsung' Kia, Hyundai, ara among the biggest corporations in the world,
Please tell me how north Korea os more powerful than the south
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Jovi10: 3:22pm On Jan 15
greggng:

You have lost touch with reality . Never in history did usa abandon south Korea ir any of her allies.. Usa is still giving massive support to Ukraine...Your definition of abandonment doesn't stand . We all know without usa puttin would ve taken over Ukraine. Aside that usa is still standing strong with Israel, Taiwan...you should be thanking God for a country like usa others the Arab countries would ve turned you to slave by now . North Korea is hungry and whenever is biting hard on them...they come up with there usual missile testing ...China can't even save them.if they try any rubbish ...

Thanking God for USA? Same usa that destroyed Libya, Iraq, Yemen, . those killed by boko haram under jonathans government because USA refused to sell weapons to us except we accept gay rights in Nigeria, should also be thanking God too shey? Libyans who were enjoying the best of lives under Gaddafi until the uaa killed him and destroyed their country should also thank God for the usa too. I know zombies when i see one. Hustle for usa visa wella.
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by PHAYOL81: 3:22pm On Jan 15
With the way the powers around are displaying their mights, daring anyone, it may not be out of place to say the world would be entirety lucky if it escape the escalation of the third world war in ten years

MAY GOD SAVE US
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by greggng: 4:15pm On Jan 15
Jovi10:

Thanking God for USA? Same usa that destroyed Libya, Iraq, Yemen, . those killed by boko haram under jonathans government because USA refused to sell weapons to us except we accept gay rights in Nigeria, should also be thanking God too shey? Libyans who were enjoying the best of lives under Gaddafi until the uaa killed him and destroyed their country should also thank God for the usa too. I know zombies when i see one. Hustle for usa visa wella.

You are economical with the truth . The main reason why usa could help us then is not cos of gay right issue ...we bridge contract ....we sabotaged there effort ....let me educate some of you young people without clear sense of history . Jonathan demanded for usa help ...the usa sent there throne to monitor the activities of this group to enable them know the best approach towards rescuing the girls ...The presented there report to the authorities and mapped out perfect plan towards achieving the aim...To there greatest surprise some agents of boko haram on the army leaked the plan to boko haram and usa got holdbof same information and decided to abandon you to your fate . The plan was to use a kind of chemical weapon to put them asleep so that usa special forces will just go in and pick the girls one after the other ...The next day ...usa discovered that bokoharam aree now using chemical mask as cover . Tell me which responsible country will accept to work with saboteurs in there mist?
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Mandate1: 5:08pm On Jan 15
erniok:

Ukraine and republic of Korea are not same. One is a friendly nation while the other is an ally. Different scenarios will play out in case of war.
you're spot on. America has no military installations in Ukraine, but av military Bases in South Korea. Dat Korean warmonger should better calm down.
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by patrickcollins: 5:45pm On Jan 15
Jovi10:

They are not doing anything special, South Korea and Japan are technological inclined than that backward North Korea. If Japan or South Korea should chose to build their own Nuclear weapons it wouldn't take long and much to achieve the fit
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Chetas81(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15
Vicjnr08:

Idojuti gbaaa!!! 🙈🙈🙈
help us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florida Gov, De Santis Signs Bill Banning Kids Under 14 From Having SM Accounts / Hamas Fighters Free More Hostages After Hours-long Delay / Who Knows How Nigeria International Drivers' Licence Looks Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.