Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says (13202 Views)

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by patrickcollins: 5:56pm On Jan 15
obedience4:

Powerful as how,
Seems you don't know that south Korea is among the top five economies of the world,
They also have one of the biggest defence spending after China in all of Asia
Samsung' Kia, Hyundai, ara among the biggest corporations in the world,
Please tell me how north Korea os more powerful than the south
No mind that guy South Korea is a scientific driven nation they can build their own weapons and ballistic missiles just like Japan or Germany

1 Like

Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Karlifate: 6:26pm On Jan 15
Honestey:
This missile is not meant to kill animals but fellow humans. A law should be made that punish anyone or country that produce mass killer bombs like this starting with those with nuclear bombs.

As long as it's humans that make such law, it won't stand.
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Karlifate: 6:35pm On Jan 15
obedience4:

Powerful as how,
Seems you don't know that south Korea is among the top five economies of the world,
They also have one of the biggest defence spending after China in all of Asia
Samsung' Kia, Hyundai, ara among the biggest corporations in the world,
Please tell me how north Korea os more powerful than the south

grin grin

Whenever "North" is attached to anything, a lot of people shiver down their spine cheesy

Nevertheless, I agree North Korea is "powerful" wink
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by majemuoluwa45075: 7:17pm On Jan 15
ll ll ...
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Jovi10: 9:20pm On Jan 15
patrickcollins:
They are not doing anything special, South Korea and Japan are technological inclined than that backward North Korea. If Japan or South Korea should chose to build their own Nuclear weapons it wouldn't take long and much to achieve the fit

What do you expect North Korea to do ,when south Korea USA did military drills near north koreas border?
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Jovi10: 9:26pm On Jan 15
greggng:

You are economical with the truth . The main reason why usa could help us then is not cos of gay right issue ...we bridge contract ....we sabotaged there effort ....let me educate some of you young people without clear sense of history . Jonathan demanded for usa help ...the usa sent there throne to monitor the activities of this group to enable them know the best approach towards rescuing the girls ...The presented there report to the authorities and mapped out perfect plan towards achieving the aim...To there greatest surprise some agents of boko haram on the army leaked the plan to boko haram and usa got holdbof same information and decided to abandon you to your fate . The plan was to use a kind of chemical weapon to put them asleep so that usa special forces will just go in and pick the girls one after the other ...The next day ...usa discovered that bokoharam aree now using chemical mask as cover . Tell me which responsible country will accept to work with saboteurs in there mist?

Even tho you deliberately avoided the other nations I mentioned because you dont have any excuse for that. Let's assume what you said us true , so why force us to implement gay rights?
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Buikechukwu35(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15
Jovi10:
Do any how and see anyhow. Sebi south Korea and USA where doing military drills near North Korea?

Na south korea I pity. When kasala burst, USA will run away and abandon you like Ukraine.
have you research on how North Korea regime is, through what it citizen, they prefer to cross to china or South Korea which is considered treason.
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by greggng: 9:49pm On Jan 15
Jovi10:

Even tho you deliberately avoided the other nations I mentioned because you dont have any excuse for that. Let's assume what you said us true , so why force us to implement gay rights?

May be I have issues with your choice of words. May be you don't know the true meaning of the word force . You can't eat your cake and have it . If you claim you don't support the gays...and usa is giving incentives to countries supporting them ...why should you benefit ? Tell me one specific punishment or sanction Nigeria received from.usa as a result of not supporting gay right ? Remove the word force ..the right word was appeal ..
And we rejected there appeal ...nothing happened .
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Jovi10: 9:59pm On Jan 15
greggng:

May be I have issues with your choice of words. May be you don't know the true meaning of the word force . You can't eat your cake and have it . If you claim you don't support the gays...and usa is giving incentives to countries supporting them ...why should you benefit ? Tell me one specific punishment or sanction Nigeria received from.usa as a result of not supporting gay right ? Remove the word force ..the right word was appeal ..

Lmao so as long as boko haram kills Nigerians, its not important to them? Gay rights are much more important than savings lives. Remember we wanted to buy the weapons no collect on loan or as aid. Yeah lets thank usa . clap for yourself. This is my last response to your mentions have a nice day.
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Jovi10: 10:01pm On Jan 15
Buikechukwu35:
have you research on how North Korea regime is, through what it citizen, they prefer to cross to china or South Korea which is considered treason.

You're one of those who has been made to believe North Koreans are starving and suffering?
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by greggng: 10:15pm On Jan 15
Jovi10:

Lmao so as long as boko haram kills Nigerians, its not important to them? Gay rights are much more important than savings lives. Remember we wanted to buy the weapons no collect on loan or as aid. Yeah lets thank usa . clap for yourself. This is my last response to your mentions have a nice day.

They found there weapon in the hands of boko haram ? How did bokoharam got it ?
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Buikechukwu35(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15
Jovi10:

You're one of those who has been made to believe North Koreans are starving and suffering?
isn’t propaganda is out there, North Korea had been the aggression,
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by pargelenis(m): 12:00am On Jan 16
oz4real.83:
Somebody that slept with empty stomach will manage to wake up the next morning and be launching missiles embarassed, a country that can't solve the problem of hunger amongst its people but have resources to make bombs angry shocked
exactly, imagine the hungry soldier that is launching that missile … it fit fall on North Korea grin
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Jovi10: 8:49am On Jan 16
greggng:

They found there weapon in the hands of boko haram ? How did bokoharam got it ?

And yet Russia sold weapons to us without any conditions. Anything to justify your usa is OK by you sha. Keep thanking the USA........
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Jovi10: 12:53pm On Jan 16
greggng:

You are economical with the truth . The main reason why usa could help us then is not cos of gay right issue ...we bridge contract ....we sabotaged there effort ....let me educate some of you young people without clear sense of history . Jonathan demanded for usa help ...the usa sent there throne to monitor the activities of this group to enable them know the best approach towards rescuing the girls ...The presented there report to the authorities and mapped out perfect plan towards achieving the aim...To there greatest surprise some agents of boko haram on the army leaked the plan to boko haram and usa got holdbof same information and decided to abandon you to your fate . The plan was to use a kind of chemical weapon to put them asleep so that usa special forces will just go in and pick the girls one after the other ...The next day ...usa discovered that bokoharam aree now using chemical mask as cover . Tell me which responsible country will accept to work with saboteurs in there mist?

Who pushed the bring back our girls campaign in Europe?
Re: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says by Jovi10: 12:57pm On Jan 16
greggng:

The sanction was we were barred from weapons sales from any European country. We were barred from using foreign transactions for anything especially weapons. Which made us try to secretly buy weapons with cash from south Africa, but american intelligence exposed the secret to the south African government and the cash was confiscated. Read up Mr man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamas Fighters Free More Hostages After Hours-long Delay / Who Knows How Nigeria International Drivers' Licence Looks Like? / Florida Gov, De Santis Signs Bill Banning Kids Under 14 From Having SM Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.