Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) (36304 Views)

Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by dammywapes(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15
Queengee:
nothing will make me step my foot in northern Nigeria exempt billions of naira and will go with heavy body guards fully armed to teeth
dem dey k!dnap for South West too… Ogun state road to be precise…
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15
Dancebreaker:

True. Girls can lie for Africa. From your house, she might go to another man. If something happens there and you are her last contact, nobody will believe your protestation of innocence.

I used to have a female platonic friend. People of her ethnic background are not positively disposed to Africans in relationship matters. She told me her family hated other races. But she was a very bright and nice girl. Those were student days.

Whenever she turned up at my house, and drunk at times, I would just let her relax in my crib. She would drink if having issues with her on again off again bf.

Later, I would ensure that I drop her off at home (literally to her sitting room or even bedroom if drunk) and her flatmates would see me take my leave.
I nor want any wahala.

Ur a wise one.
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Rodimi20000000: 1:06pm On Jan 15
Tranquility2345:

Lazy youth let me reach you for free. ‘Hope she’s found’ and ‘hope she is found out’ are not the same. Please buy that book. You really need it!

I get your time..

Hope she is found out if missing or in her bf house..

Do you understand now!!!
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15
dammywapes:
dem dey k!dnap for South West too… Ogun state road to be precise…

There seems to be a religio-cuktural attachment to the type in the north
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15
azpekuliar:
Probably slaughtered by kidnappers for her organs
You are heartless
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Graceful101: 1:08pm On Jan 15
o123456789:
Yes a large percentage of girls that goes missing are due to runs. Just visit any university environment in the evening you will understand what I mean better. Some even took prostitution to the just ended COP28.

Can i tell you my life experience?

There was a time in my life when i was very depressed. I will leave my house to visit a married friend who stays in her husband's village. Everytime i plan to go see this my friend i always leave as early as six in the morning justso that i can get to her house on time and spend quality time with her before coming back.
On one of my visit i entered a keke. I was the first person to enter this keke before i knew it four other guys entered and i was in the middle. The bad thing i did was that i was so engrossed in my phone that i didn't bother to look up and see the faces of people that entered. We journeyed until i felt goosebumps all over my body. The sensation was a strong one.
Mind you i only experience goosebumps when i see something irritating but in this case there was nothing irritating and so i waved it off and continued with my phone. The feeling became stronger and so i looked up and the faces i saw in the keke nearly killed me.
How i got down from that keke is a miracle. It is only the women around that saw what happened that can bear me witness.
My thoughts? What would your kind have said if they had succeeded in killing me? Would you not have sharply concluded that i went to visit a man?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Macdeey: 1:11pm On Jan 15
ipobarecriminals:
sad may they not implicate u on something u dnt knw anything bout.
I am just saying what Nigeria police go TALK cool
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by azpekuliar: 1:11pm On Jan 15
Hassanmaye:

You are heartless

I am not.
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by dammywapes(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15
blowjohn:

There seems to be a religio-cuktural attachment to the type in the north
Yeah you right man am just saying no where is safe. In my location i was surprised how fulani people have dominate houses close to the bush in my location when i intend to get a tree to use as pillar for my business place. The yorubas rent out the houses to them.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Macdeey: 1:12pm On Jan 15
Pat081:
lol, what of if she no get
Na so Nigeria Police go TALK 🦜

1 Like

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by o123456789(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15
Graceful101:

Can i tell you my life experience?

There was a time in my life when i was very depressed. I will leave my house to visit a married friend who stays in her husband's village. Everytime i plan to go see this my friend i always leave as early as six in the morning justso that i can get to her house on time and spend quality time with her before coming back.
On one of my visit i entered a keke. I was the first person to enter this keke before i knew it four other guys entered and i was in the middle. The bad thing i did was that i was so engrossed in my phone that i didn't bother to look up and see the faces of people that entered. We journeyed until i felt goosebumps all over my body. The sensation was a strong one.
Mind you i only experience goosebumps when i see something irritating but in this case there was nothing irritating and so i waved it off and continued with my phone. The feeling became stronger and so i looked up and the faces i saw in the keke nearly killed me.
How i got down from that keke is a miracle. It is only the women around that saw what happened that can bear me witness.
My thoughts? What would your kind have said if they had succeeded in killing me? Would you not have sharply concluded that i went to visit a man?
Let me say only congrats for you being alive today after that encounter...I would have said more if it was a private chat.
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Everydaylove: 1:17pm On Jan 15
She will be found in Jesus Name.
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by TOYNEX(f): 1:22pm On Jan 15
youngrichnigga:
I pray and hope she's found alive, so much uncertainty in a we kantry right now angry angry angry angry
Amen
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15
dammywapes:
Yeah you right man am just saying no where is safe. In my location i was surprised how fulani people have dominate houses close to the bush in my location when i intend to get a tree to use as pillar for my business place. The yorubas rent out the houses to them.

Yeah no where is safe man.
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by mrcrabs(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15
The comments here though, I wont say they are insensitive but make una dey try read the room. what if this girl is missing for real and she is in danger. even if she go collect prick at least pray that her family finds her alive collecting prick.

it is well
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by poiZon: 1:34pm On Jan 15
Macdeey:
cool
The Boyfriend........ First Suspect cool cool cool
Boyfriend wey no even Sabi her movements fo come be first Suspect.
This girl dey like person wey get serious boyfriend?
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Maxtipulation(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15
She will be found no tension, probably in one of her boy friends house flexing
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Bongadu: 2:06pm On Jan 15
I wish my ex girlfriend will go missing
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Decarbonisation: 2:47pm On Jan 15
O ma wa ga bayi ooooo.
Se Tinubu and his people fe kuuure bayi?
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Decarbonisation: 2:48pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
I wish my ex girlfriend will go missing

Ode ni eee.
Because she no gree fu..ck you again no mean say make you wish am bad.
Oponu ayirada.
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Dickson178(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15
I hope no be hookup carry her comot? I pray may she be found safe 🙏🏼
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 3:55pm On Jan 15
WhisperedNoise:
I really pray that no harm comes to her. That's how a lady was declared missing a few weeks ago in Abuja and before we knew it, they found her dismembered body parts.

I'll forever be an advocate of death for all kidnappers, ritualists and rapists. Corrupt politicians too!!! Death on the spot, a bullet in the forehead.
No soonest death penalty, no stop of heinous crime in Nigeria. This is a THEORY, not a statement.
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Tranquility2345: 4:03pm On Jan 15
Rodimi20000000:

I get your time..

Hope she is found out if missing or in are bf house..

Do you understand now!!!

Typical lazy youth. Instead of humbling yourself and learning, you siddon there dey argue. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there. If you like no go buy that book to better your life. Bozo angry
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by mmadu4: 4:10pm On Jan 15
23? already looking like 30 years old woman. anyways ,may she be found safe and sound in a hotel .
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by abebi77572: 4:49pm On Jan 15
I pray and hope she's found alive, so much uncertainty in a we kantry right now I pray and hope she's found alive, so much uncertainty in a we kantry right now ...
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15
Macdeey:
cool

Wotoporiously cool speaking

She no get boyfriend
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 15
Macdeey:
cool
Not likely seeing that she is not a minor.
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by Olaolex: 5:59pm On Jan 15
MajorOvakporaye:
Is she really missing or she dey man house?
I thought as much, cos, we youths of nowadays cannot be trusted
Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by noskcid(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15
o123456789:
Stress can turn a young girl of 18 to look like 50years, and runs have a high level of stress. Come to think of it, it seems this girl is known for camping for a long time, that is why the mother never bothered about her whereabout for over a month...."The love of Benz is the beginning of ritual".
😂

1 Like

Re: Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) by noskcid(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15
dkidd:

Na her genes. Beautiful big body girl i hope she's found alive. Naija done cast
You no lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) / Nigerian Arrested For Kidney Fraud In India / Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.