Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) (23195 Views)

AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo / Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Ebonyi Gov Approves N100,000 Christmas Package For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by princeabdul(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16
He's dancing because of all the taxpayers money he has looted.
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by CommonSense1967: 4:43pm On Jan 16
Melagros:
One of my friends from Ebonyi said that Labour won Ebonyi state
Labor also won in Kano, Sokoto and New York.
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Levels1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16
Melagros:

No doubt that your friend works with INEC o better put he's a presiding officer at all the polling unit
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Sayvick(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16
With the way politicians fight for office and celebrate victory, it's obvious political office is an avenue to loot and not to serve.

Sad!
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by sirray001: 4:46pm On Jan 16
officialwdhtv:

True
na where we go see David ask am?
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by sukkot: 4:49pm On Jan 16
Are you sure this guy is Igbo ? He looks Hausa and dance like Yoruba ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by abobote: 4:55pm On Jan 16
Nairaland is very dull, something that happens since 3 days
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Rebirth212: 4:58pm On Jan 16
I saw him and former Governor giving something to the man singing

Wtf was that for ??

All I see in that video is Yahoo men in power.....
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by McLizbae: 4:58pm On Jan 16
O sรฉ HE!
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Rebirth212: 4:58pm On Jan 16
I saw him and the former Governor giving something to the man singing

Wtf was that for ??

All I see in that video is Yahoo men in power.....
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Cruise777: 4:59pm On Jan 16
Happiness is free... some may hate him but he exudes joy

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by DeepSight(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16
kokoA:
Yellow agbada grin

As in, who does that
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Paramount01(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16
Melagros:

And you base where?
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Ironbull: 5:11pm On Jan 16
Melagros:

Yea, bro you know Labour always win on social media and inside their room so just ignore them.

Their presidential waka about candidate was beaten to 3rd position yet want Tribuna and Supreme court to declare him the winner is that not strange?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Talismann: 5:23pm On Jan 16
werey grin. See am Before and after

Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by oluwaahmed: 5:35pm On Jan 16
Nwa alora, you are 2-2...
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by ABC101FF: 5:47pm On Jan 16
He dey get am well๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16
Omoawoke2:
Dancing in yellow Agbada grin

Agbada style
is not Yoruba clothing.
Yorubas just call it sgbada
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by paramakina202: 5:53pm On Jan 16
farem:

Yellow Agbada is my concern here. Small time now they will claim agbada originated from them. The only style i know if them na singlet over wrapper and it was borrow from itsekiri and urobho

Agbada originates from Arabs not from Yoruba or Hausa.
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Pootle: 6:00pm On Jan 16
why em face blik the camera man mess
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by AncientAlien(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16
Govnor on colos
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by AncientAlien(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16
Nigercity:
This man always looks like he is crying grin grin
Or he is about to cry
That official portrait bad gan grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by benitwater(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16
Congratulations on your well deserve victory.
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by ivandrag0n: 7:21pm On Jan 16
bigdammyj:
Noted.
Most handsome Governor.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by ivandrag0n: 7:23pm On Jan 16
Melagros:

Is it not that your friend who was admitted to the mental illness home (asylum) at the same time as you last year?

Oh, I get it! Two of you are still there, as mad as ever and telling each other insanity tales as always!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Agbada style
is not Yoruba clothing.
Yorubas just call it sgbada

Tell me one valid reason what Yoruba has to do with this? Come straight and tell me, donโ€™t be afraid. What exactly has Yoruba got to do with my comment ??
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Trustmea: 7:26pm On Jan 16
Sayvick:
With the way politicians fight for office and celebrate victory, it's obvious political office is an avenue to loot and not to serve.

Sad!
You are just knowing?
Re: Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:39pm On Jan 16
This one na dance? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew . Let him go and learn from the Osun state governor or Dino Melaye

My relationship is going
Smoothly ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
I'm thinking๐Ÿ˜ณ of opening
Anoda branch in Benin City๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator YAYI Was Not abducted By The Thugs, He Mistakenly Entered Their Vehicle / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP / Abike Dabiri: Al-Mustapha Saved Me From Being Raped As Investigative Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.