Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife (60336 Views)

Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Judolisco(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15
tollyboy5:

My thought exactly. Its more like saying this to cover face but she's tired of him
exactly..

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by femi4: 7:06pm On Jan 15
Righteousness2:
The Greatest thing you can do for pa olu jacob is to lead him to make Genuie peace with JESUS CHRIST.
How do you know that he's not at peace or have genuine peace with JESUS?

Physician....heal thyself first

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Karlifate: 7:09pm On Jan 15
VaginaAcademic:
Joke silva type is rare i wish I could get a woman with a character like Ajoke silva and a body like Nicki minaj

If you truly want it, you'll get it.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Houseontherock1: 7:15pm On Jan 15
Righteousness2:
The Greatest thing you can do for pa olu jacob is to lead him to make Genuie peace with JESUS CHRIST.
And you believe he can't be in genuine peace already? Do not judge

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by DrAda(f): 7:15pm On Jan 15
Judolisco:
Omo.. Why u come dey tell us... Some things are better left unsaid... I'm sure your husband wouldn't have said the same thing about you

I agree. She tends to over share which makes me wonder if Mr Jacobs is actually being taken care of properly.

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by ayandee: 7:16pm On Jan 15
viodemus:
Solid actor. From 3rd eye days. I small but I dey watch that thing with my older siblings and uncles.
glad there's someone here who remembers third eye. Olu Jacobs and that little girl were a delight to watch. I was small then but I enjoyed every bit of the series.

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by DrAda(f): 7:16pm On Jan 15
tollyboy5:

My thought exactly. Its more like saying this to cover face but she's tired of him

Exactly

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by highchief1: 7:18pm On Jan 15
Fineman2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/80-of-olu-jacobs-time-no-longer-here-says-wife
the way this health Dey fail ennn.2 seconds person don cast.Thats why any opportunity I get to drink cold Heineken I don’t waste time.life itself is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Greenback: 7:19pm On Jan 15
Fineman2:
abi oo
Shut up before you go go wash her clothes...
Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by profmallor: 7:19pm On Jan 15
If you are a wicked man pray you dont live long cause you will suffer, here is a man that has shown love to his own and is reaping the love in return.
Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by 82man: 7:20pm On Jan 15
Nothing but old age , you cannot cheat with aged

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Judolisco(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15
StemCellTherapi:
Joke Silva should give him Plant Stem Cell Therapy (PhytoScience Stem Cell Therapy).

I had a patient who had Dementia in Canada. Doctors had given up hope on the patient. She was taken home.

We started her on our brand of Plant Stem Cell Therapy which is PhytoScience Stem Cell Therapy and the patient started recovering o.

It was a gradual process till she fully recovered still on the therapy.

Recovering can take a whole year or 2 sef.

This is where patience comes in.

Dementia is Degenerative Disease where brain cells are dead which leads to loss of memory.

PhytoScience Stem Cell Therapy is a Regenerative Therapy (Regenerative Medicine).

It works by Regenerating the Cells in every part of the body. Every Dead Cell in the body will be Regenerated.

Once his Cells (Brain Cells) are Regenerated, he will be fine.

They should try other means. There is still hope.

Stem Cell Therapy works.

If u think I'm lying, ask Buhari.

I'm out abeg.

u talk am say buhari dey age backwards... Na una handywork arbi angry

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by bluestone2015: 7:25pm On Jan 15
So you prefer her to speak evil of her husband.
She said that he was a nice man and you are not happy with that. Na waoo
Judolisco:
Omo.. Why u come dey tell us... Some things are better left unsaid... I'm sure your husband wouldn't have said the same thing about you

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Sleekfingers: 7:33pm On Jan 15
Is this necessary? She stylishly said, Olu Jacob is now a vegetable....

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by ipobarecriminals: 7:35pm On Jan 15
Righteousness2:
undecided and u think you'll make heaven grin undecided? I doubt grin

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Judolisco(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15
bluestone2015:
So you prefer her to speak evil of her husband.
She said that he was a nice man and you are not happy with that. Na waoo
Read d last paragraph

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by COOL10(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15
Judolisco:

She wants us to clap for her for choosing to take care of her husband.

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by InvertedHammer: 7:42pm On Jan 15
Fineman2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/80-of-olu-jacobs-time-no-longer-here-says-wife
/
I guess the man's privacy means nothing to her.

What importance is this information to the public?

/

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by tete7000(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15
ednut1:
If you marry an older man than you. This is expected . If i ever get to this stage i prefer euthanasia o.

And when you marry your age mate, it stops the spouse from aging?

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by gragz8701: 7:45pm On Jan 15
StemCellTherapi:
Joke Silva should give him Plant Stem Cell Therapy (PhytoScience Stem Cell Therapy).

I had a patient who had Dementia in Canada. Doctors had given up hope on the patient. She was taken home.

We started her on our brand of Plant Stem Cell Therapy which is PhytoScience Stem Cell Therapy and the patient started recovering o.

Dementia is Degenerative Disease where brain cells are dead which leads to loss of memory.

PhytoScience Stem Cell Therapy is a Regenerative Therapy (Regenerative Medicine).

It works by Regenerating the Cells in every part of the body. Every Dead Cell in the body will be Regenerated.

Stem Cell Therapy works.

I'm out abeg.

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by tete7000(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15
Judolisco:

She is an actress, they were both into acting. I think Olu Jacob will understand.
Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Elidrisy20: 7:52pm On Jan 15
I no understand this English,can someone help me to translate it to pegin
Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Intrepid01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15
obesse:

Rubbish! Have you not seen or heard of many cases where some men gave everything they could, yet the vagina people treated them with disdain at the end of the day?
Imagine a Nigerian woman who said:"I am no longer in love with my husband who brought me to London"
Besides, even women need to behave well, respect and support their husbands the best way they can, because dementia or other health issues can attack the woman while the husband is still strong kakaraka!
Women cannot use this type of wayo to threaten men o. Inugo?

There’s no need to sound bitter about it but I agree it goes both ways. However, note that a woman would easily be taken by her son or daughter at old age but it is more difficult for a man. Anyone can have a bad old age experience I agree but it is more easier for one than the other. In the end, May we not end up with our enemy as spouse.

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15
tete7000:

And when you marry your age mate, it stops the spouse from aging?
he is 81 and she is 62. If she was 78 she will probably be battling her own issues and someone else caring for them. Regina Daniel go still nurse pa Nwoko one day. Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by adams123: 8:06pm On Jan 15
Righteousness2:

If you died as a Christian in this generation you are in fire 🔥
Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by adams123: 8:08pm On Jan 15
Righteousness2:

If you died as a Christian in this generation you are in fire 🔥.. just make peace with GOD ALMIGHTY BY ACCEPTING HIS LAST MESSAGE THROUGH PROPHET MUHAMMAD
Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Acidosis(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15
Granting interviews every four market days to discuss your husband's health condition is needless, embarrassing, and disrespectful.

Your husband is simply an old man. It's what you signed up for the moment you agreed to marry a man old enough to be your uncle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Icesnow(f): 8:12pm On Jan 15
StemCellTherapi:

Stem Cell Therapy works.

I'm out abeg.

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by pquaver(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15
thesicilian:

Speaking of the living as if he's already dead is a no no for me.

Imagine she now loves him in a different way.. The woman don fit dey collect outside... And believe taking care of him and being with him is now a favor to him.. Zhat is exactly what i see and understand from her statement

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by Fadakings(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15
True
Dougad:
Very sad.

I think the same thing is also happening to Bruce Willis

It's a very sad way to go and I hear it's also painful.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by PHAYOL81: 8:26pm On Jan 15
May GOD come through for her and the entire family altogether. So sad they have to go through this.
Re: 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife by tete7000(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15
ednut1:
he is 81 and she is 62. If she was 78 she will probably be battling her own issues and someone else caring for them. Regina Daniel go still nurse pa Nwoko one day. Abi no be so?

Its not everyone who ages into dementia, she might be lucky Nwoko ages well. My father wasn't a burden on anyone until he died.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Receives Range Rover Autobiography Gift From Friend (Photos, Video) / Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.