Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Do You Deal With Judgemental And Jealous People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Judgemental And Jealous People (194 Views)

Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth / Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner / Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Judgemental And Jealous People by Solofresh2: 6:43pm On Jan 15
There is this colleague of mine at work. She is a friend as well but she very judgemental and jealous around me.She judges me on everything and express jealousy whenever I spend time with others.Am starting to blame myself because I used to be very generous to her
This got wondering why she behaves that way and am considering staying away from her as possible as I can
How can I deal with someone like this
Re: How Do You Deal With Judgemental And Jealous People by Zonefree(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15
am considering staying away from her as possible as I can

You already got the solution, why disturbing us? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cool Home Furnitures / 14,000$ / Join This Telegram Group And I Will Credit You 500MB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.