Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order (29786 Views)

Anambra FDI Overtakes Ogun, Osun In 2022 Despite Sit At Home (pictures) / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days โ€“ Faleke / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by KankOfLife(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15
@Simon Ekpa FC won't like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by stano2(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15
WantsandMore:
to think that some said he was rigged in & the turn out is opposite of that...man that's crazy
Abeg forget about that electionโ€ฆ the smarter rigger won

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Graciousnaija: 9:15pm On Jan 15
Even a mad man knows when his 'manager' is around!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Ironbull: 9:15pm On Jan 15
magoo10:
The message of sit at home disobedience is clear to him.
All is not well with the country he hijacked.

Who hijacked the country if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by spencekat(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15
There is no sit at home in Abia, Imo and Ebonyi states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by jmoore(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15
Okoroawusa:
Sit at home don tire all of them but no one dares say it. It's not in the character of my kinsmen to admit that we are wrong in public but we can murmur our mistakes and foolhardy among ourselves.
Hired political gathering.

You and IPOB members share same gullibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Palazee(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15
Golan007:
They love Tinubu in Imo state.
I don't know about Anambra though.
We all love Tinubu.
That's why we are endorsing him for 3rd tenure cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15
This ipob and esn or whatever they called themselves are nothing , jagaban never get their time o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Lifemanage: 9:21pm On Jan 15
Monsignor22:
What's this silly media talk about Sit-at-home? the sit at home madness ended since 2023, nobody observes that nonsense in the SE anymore.
For real? So night life has returned to Owerri?

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Elemosho478: 9:33pm On Jan 15
UptownVibes:
Hopeless still had to use his hand to hold him at the back,make him no loose guard cheesy.. The crowd is really massive grin

Tinubu is just figure head,he doesn't even know what's going on in the country. They will only tell you he said,cux he is said to be the president. Meanwhile baba no say anything all by himself. Them dey write give am,and tell him what to say..

Sun and stress don finish those DSS guys face.. cheesy Them come look old pass Tinubu

You are very naive if you really believe someone of Tinubu caliber don't know everything that is going on but to a man like him, life goes on. He doesn't have to personally be anywhere to get things done but things are not so easy, it is so easy to criticize when you are not the one at the front line putting your life on the line.

Two policemen died while trying to rescued kidnapped victims, no one even know their names, those are someone's husbands and fathers.

If the security put too much pressure it can end up in the deaths of all the victims and it is not really easy to prevent attacks even in USA that school shooting and public shooting frequently occurs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Judolisco(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15
Monsignor22:
What's this silly media talk about Sit-at-home? the sit at home madness ended since 2023, nobody observes that nonsense in the SE anymore.
2023 na last month oh... grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Austineva(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15
De deceive urself, show us the photos of the streets of the old Imo state
Zoo mugus everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Judolisco(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15
stano2:
Even without Sit at home, no sane Imolites will leave his workplace, business or even home to attend this unless those being paid to attend.

In terms of Love and Trust give it to Rochas, he was truly loved, crowd choke.
People left whatever they are doing just to see Rochas. He still bleeped up as soon as he left APGA
he isn't loved yet he won all local government in d state... Baba uno fit rig all d local government for your state... That means d opposition no get even one stronghold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by ipobarecriminals: 9:38pm On Jan 15
cool
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by broadman20: 9:39pm On Jan 15
tunjijones:
They finally get sense after 2 years...

Tunji, I pray that Ondo people will also get sense to resist Bandits that is almost ravaging their villages.

I pray also that you learn this year how to first remove that plank in your eyes before pointing at your brothers eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Gbogbowa: 9:41pm On Jan 15
richiemcgold:
Based on comments we read online everyday, many of us outside the southeast always assume APC is not on ground in that region. But the opposite seems to be the reality - - APC controls power in Imo & Ebonyi - - that's 2 out of 5.
To me, this is a gallant feat.
.pls try and watch the video even Tinubu will be ashamed of himself. If Lagos did not turn out in number to see Tinubu but crying EBI npa WA OOO it is IMO that will come out in number to see Tinubu .de play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Elvisu: 9:41pm On Jan 15
The remaining grass of that pitch has died today. I wonder where Heartland FC will play their league games.

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by tunjijones(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15
richiemcgold:
Based on comments we read online everyday, many of us outside the southeast always assume APC is not on ground in that region. But the opposite seems to be the reality - - APC controls power in Imo & Ebonyi - - that's 2 out of 5.
To me, this is a gallant feat.

APC is the most popular party in South east. Out of 5 states, APC is controlling 2, PDP is controlling 1, LP is controlling 1 and APGA is controlling 1.
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by broadman20: 9:41pm On Jan 15
Judolisco:
he isn't loved yet he won all local government in d state... Baba uno fit rig all d local government for your state... That means d opposition no get even one stronghold

Just like Obsanjo's PDP won all the states in the south west in 2003, I guess you loved him that time too?
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Abemy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15
Monsignor22:

Find time to visit Orlu LGA of Imo state on a Sunday evening, spend Monday here, come back and edit this your unconfirmed utterance.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘.

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Laple0541(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15
Jagaban is in town.

His influence is felt everywhere he goes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Jan 15
Winning123:
I guess the governor is doing well. Nobody will troop out for Dapo Abiodun in Ogun State. To say he is a disaster is an understatement. When 2024 rain comes, nothing will be left of most roads in the state particularly in Ifo LGA.

dont underestimate the foolishness of many Nigeria with a knack for making their oppressors feel like gods
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by aspabay(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15
Monsignor22:

Continue to deceive yourself. You ran to lagos and spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by ipobarecriminals: 9:54pm On Jan 15
sad make i help u sell am here.But i need plenty evidence..Peepz eat sugary things here.
Kolanalife1:
Unless a penis dies young he shall sure eat the bearded meat.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Jan 15
Laple0541:
Jagaban is in town.

His influence is felt everywhere he goes.
what influence is that?
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by UptownVibes(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15
Elemosho478:

You are very naive if you really believe someone of Tinubu caliber don't know everything that is going on but to a man like him, life goes on. He doesn't have to personally be anywhere to get things done but things are not so easy, it is so easy to criticize when you are not the one at the front line putting your life on the line.

Two policemen died while trying to rescued kidnapped victims, no one even know their names, those are someone's husbands and fathers.

If the security put too much pressure it can end up in the deaths of all the victims and it is not really easy to prevent attacks even in USA that school shooting and public shooting frequently occurs.
Make noise from now till you d**. I have made my point,and that's it.. Its not easy to prevent attacks, when the security agents are renting guns to terrorists for 30k per day.. They collect ransoms in hundreds of millions ,and the security still can't track them with those currencies. They make phone calls.. Continue making noise and defending nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Trustmea: 9:57pm On Jan 15
Golan007:
They love Tinubu in Imo state.

I don't know about Anambra though.
Fake love you mean right?

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Monsignor22: 9:57pm On Jan 15
Abemy:

Find time to visit Orlu LGA of Imo state on a Sunday evening, spend Monday here, come back and edit this your unconfirmed utterance.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘.

I should find out from my own LGA? You sure you dey OK? where do you think I'm located right now? Apart from Orsu-Ihiteukwa axis which has been a troubled spot due to those hoodlums who call themselves Biafran freedom fighters, hardly any community in the greater part of Orlu and other parts of Imo state observe any rubbish sit at home, in fact the Christmas season was a beehive of ceremonies and festivals here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Ttipsy(f): 9:58pm On Jan 15
Sam mbakwe Airport that was built with individual efforts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by ufuosman(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15
Sit at home don too spoil tins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Monsignor22: 9:59pm On Jan 15
aspabay:

Continue to deceive yourself. You ran to lagos and spewing trash.
Why should I run to a overcongested filthy place like Lagos when I can enjoy my fresh air, mansion and natural vegetation here in my hometown?
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by onuman: 10:00pm On Jan 15
Since 2021, sit at home every Monday has crippled Orlu, the once promising city in Imo state. The state gov is believed to be behind the endless sit at home in Orlu, a town he sees all as his enemies right from when he was in the Senate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations / Anambra Election: Apcโ€™s Andy Uba Wins Polling Unit / List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.