Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order (29805 Views)

Anambra FDI Overtakes Ogun, Osun In 2022 Despite Sit At Home (pictures) / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by YorubaDemonswag: 6:26am On Jan 16
Kenteks:
when was the last time you visited imo state orlu precisely

I'm in orlu with President now
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by offongk(m): 6:34am On Jan 16
are you living in South East ?
If yes where

Stop deceiving people

Please tell the bank that open for customer?
Or market with customer

Monsignor22:
What's this silly media talk about Sit-at-home? the sit at home madness ended since 2023, nobody observes that nonsense in the SE anymore.

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Ovitan244: 9:23am On Jan 16
He promised to give IMolites jobs in Canada, another man's Land !!!!!!

Pls our CV is ready and we are ready to relocate to our fatherland extension in Canada, oniranu
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by mbos: 9:59am On Jan 16
keep dreaming on a rented crowd
travel to the villages and see

tunjijones:
They finally get sense after 2 years...
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by G00dharddick: 10:14am On Jan 16
richiemcgold:
Based on comments we read online everyday, many of us outside the southeast always assume APC is not on ground in that region. But the opposite seems to be the reality - - APC controls power in Imo & Ebonyi - - that's 2 out of 5.
To me, this is a gallant feat.

90% of those crowds there were rented. Also hope rigged his way in IMO state. The evidence is everywhere.

APC is literally dead in se

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by onuman: 10:43am On Jan 16
YorubaDemonswag:

I'm in orlu with President now

Gov Uzodinma did not take Tinubu to Orlu.
Uzodinma would rather hide Orlu from Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by kentokay71: 12:31pm On Jan 16
i guess you are one of those telling him what to say, the way you said it shows you are one of them, liar posting rubbish
UptownVibes:
Hopeless still had to use his hand to hold him at the back,make him no loose guard cheesy.. The crowd is really massive grin

Tinubu is just figure head,he doesn't even know what's going on in the country. They will only tell you he said,cux he is said to be the president. Meanwhile baba no say anything all by himself. Them dey write give am,and tell him what to say..

Sun and stress don finish those DSS guys face.. cheesy Them come look old pass Tinubu
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by UptownVibes(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16
kentokay71:
i guess you are one of those telling him what to say, the way you said it shows you are one of them, liar posting rubbish
Your thinking and comment smells like shit.. Go and learn how to write properly first. Then fast and pray for common sense for 7days. After you've done these,you remind me via my mention. I'll take it upon myself to teach you, what you don't know..
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Christlike01: 1:38pm On Jan 16
Some people are already having a depression cum HBP because of this picture !

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by bablon20(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16
The govt of the state is behind all this sit at home issue, if not why are the agitators quiet when d event has to do with d governor?

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by sketching: 6:40am On Jan 17
Enemyofpeace:
na how ask you? Amebo!

That na my observation. Abi you no want make I tok for forum again?
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by sketching: 6:43am On Jan 17
bablon20:
The govt of the state is behind all this sit at home issue, if not why are the agitators quiet when d event has to do with d governor?

To attack a Nigerian president is 100% suicide mission. I guess the agitators are not that radical.

Too many VIP present.

1 Like

Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Enemyofpeace: 7:26am On Jan 17
sketching:

That na my observation. Abi you no want make I tok for forum again?
yes, I no wan make you dey talk for here. You never pay your annual subscription
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by sketching: 6:19pm On Jan 17
Enemyofpeace:
yes, I no wan make you dey talk for here. You never pay your annual subscription

Very good. I have you where I want you.

I would contact the moderator that you broke rules number 25 (attempting to charge false subscription fees).

I am a male, if I don't get you ban for 3 months for breaking rule 25, I would legally change my name to Rebecca. Your account is going better 8pm today.
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by justified007: 6:34pm On Jan 17
G00dharddick:

90% of those crowds there were rented. Also hope rigged his way in IMO state. The evidence is everywhere.

APC is literally dead in se

Where did they rent the crowd from? Are the people not Imolites and Igbos?
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Enemyofpeace: 7:12pm On Jan 17
sketching:

Very good. I have you where I want you.

I would contact the moderator that you broke rules number 25 (attempting to charge false subscription fees).

I am a male, if I don't get you ban for 3 months for breaking rule 25, I would legally change my name to Rebecca. Your account is going better 8pm today.
yinmu!
Re: Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order by Abemy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20
YourKarma:

Bro I spent my christmas in orlu. I left orlu to port harcourt on 1st of this year, which was on a monday and went back to orlu from port harcourt on 8th to pick up some items from my farm.

Sit-at-home has largely ended in most parts of the East. It's only on social media you hear so much about it, and it's mostly from people who are not even based in the east

I have been residing here, even before the Biafran struggle, turned violent.

I can't talk of other places, but we here in Orlu, we observe 90% sir at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 States Risk Bankruptcy As Lagos, Rivers Set For New VAT Regime / Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.