Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State (5423 Views)

Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Antivirus92(m): 3:21am On Jan 16
Ofodirinwa:

From my observation, it's some people from Anambra that really dwell on the thing. You should ask them specifically
from the write up, she was rejected in Enugu but you must find a way of bringing anambra into it.
Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by ednut1(m): 6:33am On Jan 16
Be like this story teller is hustling for internet pity which usually translates to donations.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by OluwaJohn77: 9:15am On Jan 16
I did my NYSC at Anambra, my observations is that Igbos from Anambra and Enugu States see themselves as the real Igbo and always prove superior to other igbos from other States.
They hardly marry Igbo from other states.

Igbos are not unite enough even in their land but if you see them from other states, you will thought they are the most united tribes in the world.

Igbo ladies marry other tribes because of material things not because of LOVE. Davido and Chioma as a Case study. If you toast igbo lady She will ask you do you have money boldly to your face.

Yoruba People don't have this mentality, that is why Yorubas always marry themselves irrespective of States and also marry from other tribes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Mercury12(m): 10:11am On Jan 16
Nah today e start?
It's better more ebonyi people speak up and end the bigotry, discrimination and hate on them by fellow igbos
Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by LagosSuperStar: 10:11am On Jan 16
VEXT:

Enugu state
lol if it were Lagos where it happened now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by ariesbull: 10:54am On Jan 16
OluwaJohn77:
I did my NYSC at Anambra, my observations is that igbo from Anambra and Enugu States see themselves as the real Igbo and always prove superiority to other igbo from other States.

I Igbos are not unite enough even in their own region but if you see them from other states, you will think they are the most united tribes in the world.

Igbo ladies marry other tribes because of the material things not because of LOVE. Davido and Chioma as Case study, that is why if you toast igbo lady She will ask you do you have money boldly to your face.

Yoruba People don't have this mentality, that is why Yorubas always marry themselves irrespective of States and also married from other tribes
why do reasonable Yoruba men hate marrying Yoruba women

How many non Yoruba first ladies do you have today . In SW almost all of them are non Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Nokio2: 12:24pm On Jan 16
Based on the standing position of the things in the picture... Don't give up people like slawomirr and nwamaikpe are coming to build poultry for you

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by BrodaBenad: 12:27pm On Jan 16
OluwaJohn77:
I did my NYSC at Anambra, my observations is that igbo from Anambra and Enugu States see themselves as the real Igbo and always prove superiority to other igbo from other States.

I Igbos are not unite enough even in their own region but if you see them from other states, you will think they are the most united tribes in the world.

Igbo ladies marry other tribes because of the material things not because of LOVE. Davido and Chioma as Case study, that is why if you toast igbo lady She will ask you do you have money boldly to your face.

Yoruba People don't have this mentality, that is why Yorubas always marry themselves irrespective of States and also married from other tribes

Olaniyi you have been heard

Almost all the important people in your land are marrying igbo ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Burruchaga71(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16
You made a great mistake. You couldn't have mentioned Ebonyi State.

Umahi Iscariot came to my mind..
Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Burruchaga71(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16
You made a great mistake for mentioning Ebonyi State when you knew Umahi Iscariot is from there.
Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by OluwaJohn77: 12:57pm On Jan 16
ariesbull:

How many Yoruba first ladies do you have today . In SW almost all of them are non Yoruba

Google is Your Friend.
Is it by first lady?

Your current First Lady Oluremi Tinubu, Esther Oluremi Obasanjo, Titi Atiku, Margaret O. Shonekan, Ajoke Muhammed Muritala, All M.K.O Abiola Wife's are Yoruba.
All South West Governors have Yoruba as First Lady except late Akeredolu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Christlike01: 1:30pm On Jan 16
If this had happened in Lagos or anywhere in the South West,this thread would have been in excess of hundred of pages already ! Now that it happens in the heartland of Igbo state,the Igbos don't want us to talk about it while the known chronic bigots among them are avoiding this thread !

An Enugu woman can't accommodate a young Igbo lady from Ebonyi state in her compound yet these same Igbo people want Yoruba to hand over Lagos State/South West to them ! No be ment be that ?!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by nabiz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16
History555:
Lie no 1 you are from ebonyi
Lie no 2 you cried all night
Lie no 3 you are telling a fake story by refusing to state where you were rejected
Lie no 4 no one will reject 10 million for a space she is collecting 7k

Op drop that phone and go and sleep
dont mind her. All she said is lie. I am from ebonyi state and have never been discriminated

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Fighttillvictory: 1:45pm On Jan 16
VEXT:

Why do most Igbo's hate ebonyi people?

the same way she group the whole ebonyi for what one did is the same way you are grouping igbo, asif you are not igbo. So you are just like her. And have you heard of izza/onuogba, izza/akpuoga and the rest in enugu which are abakiliki settlement. Please desist from your tribal propaganda SE are one

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Malroux: 1:47pm On Jan 16
sonofsteven:

Sorry to hear this

Bit if you don't mind, I can offer you a place but it's in ihiala...MY land and a room

What you just need be say you just keep the compound tidy and no make trouble
So you believed the hogwash? Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by henidord3: 1:49pm On Jan 16
VEXT:

Enugu state
ebonyi people do course serious issues imagine giving ur house to a homeless ebonyi family to stay while ur aware in UK only to find out that they sold ur house and used juju on u not to remember ur own house
Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Malroux: 1:52pm On Jan 16
OluwaJohn77:

Igbos are not unite enough even in their own region but if you see them from other states, you will think they are the most united tribes in the world.

Your English betrayed you as someone who's not educated talk less of doing NYSC.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Prince2324: 1:55pm On Jan 16
History555:
Lie no 1 you are from ebonyi
Lie no 2 you cried all night
Lie no 3 you are telling a fake story by refusing to state where you were rejected
Lie no 4 no one will reject 10 million for a space she is collecting 7k

Op drop that phone and go and sleep
shut that thing you call mouth up and speak no further because you don't know the pain Ebonyi indigen pass through expecially in Enugu.

Stop pretending as if you don't know that this thing has been happening.

It has happened to me when i was looking for house in Enugu, the house i saw was denied from me because i am from Nkalagu in Ebonyi State which serves as boundary between Ebonyi and Enugu.

The hatred is too much.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by OluwaJohn77: 2:03pm On Jan 16
Malroux:
Your English betrayed you as someone who's not educated talk less of doing NYSC.

Thank you English Master

Truth is always Bitter.

What have you achieved with your English?

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by OluwaJohn77: 2:04pm On Jan 16
Malroux:

Thank you English Master

Truth is Bitter.

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by donttouchme: 2:13pm On Jan 16
i had a terrible experience with guys from ezza ebonyi state when i was giving out keke on hire purchase.
Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by BondRiv: 2:14pm On Jan 16
Ogonimilitant:
Ronu propaganda. Some Igbos will fall for this.

This kind of discrimination exists in the Southeast. If you don't know about something, ask questions.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Omoawoke2(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16
ariesbull:

How many non Yoruba first ladies do you have today . In SW almost all of them are non Yoruba

Mention one southwest governor today whose First Lady is non Yoruba. Just one

Your statement said almost all, so you should be able to mention like 4

And the topic is about Ebonyi and Enugu beef, must you bring Yoruba to everything?

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by OluwaJohn77: 2:22pm On Jan 16
OluwaJohn77:

Thank you English Master

Truth is always Bitter.

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by ekineme: 2:24pm On Jan 16
History555:

Ebubu well done. Happy new year. Abeg delete this poor girl photo in your rubbish propaganda

All those thrash because you are trying to instigate the motion that Igbos hate Ebonyi people. But for your info this 2024, people are wiser now, they can see through the intention. Go get a job and stop fanning ethnic hatred, even Among your siblings no gives a f**k about until you are successful. Love and hatred exist for you to appreciate the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Paraman: 2:25pm On Jan 16
sonofsteven:

Sorry to hear this

Bit if you don't mind, I can offer you a place but it's in ihiala...MY land and a room

What you just need be say you just keep the compound tidy and no make trouble
The OP copied the post from FB
Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16
OluwaJohn77:
I did my NYSC at Anambra, my observations is that Igbos from Anambra and Enugu States see themselves as the real Igbo and always prove superior to other igbos from other States.

Igbos are not unite enough even in their land but if you see them from other states, you will thought they are the most united tribes in the world.

Igbo ladies marry other tribes because of the material things not because of LOVE. Davido and Chioma as a Case study. If you toast igbo lady She will ask you do you have money boldly to your face.

Yoruba People don't have this mentality, that is why Yorubas always marry themselves irrespective of States and also marry from other tribes

Even if you want to lie, do that intelligently ..."Anambra and enugu see themselves as real igbos" Onye ara! When that one start

The Ebonyi we're talking about here is actually part of the old Anambra state oooo, before Ebonyi was carved out of Anambra In 1996

You ronu propagandists should grow some sense!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:51pm On Jan 16
VEXT:

Enugu state

You are a liar and this is a fake story. You might not even be from the south even

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Troubles For Emir Sanusi As Ganduje Presents Sanusi With 3 Options / Throwback: Buhari Is Dying Slowly- Stanley Nwabia / Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.