Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Will You Allow Them.pix Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Them.pix Attached (1709 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / This Is Madness!!!! Pix Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2011
My fellow nairalanders I came across this pix and a question ran straight to my mind which is, as a girl will you allow your brother get married to the girl in dis pix and as parents what will you do if your son should bring her home as wife finally the guys can u marry her cos I know somebody who is thinking towards dis path

Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
People should be allowed to fall in love with who every they want.

Who are you to judge? Are you gonna live their lives for them?
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Goldieluks: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2011
Jeez.i don't know,it gots to be his choice,innit? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Who are you to judge? Are you gonna live their lives for them?
am not but remember you can help another person to live a good and correct life by guiding them
Goldieluks:

Jeez.i don't know,it gots to be his choice,innit? shocked shocked shocked
but they is a lot in ‎​the choice we make it can make or mare you so will you relegate yourself to ‎​the background while your brother may be on the track of making a mistake
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
Bobbyendy:

am not but remember you can help another person to live a good and correct life by guiding them
By advicing them not to marry the person they love abi?
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Freiburger(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2011
Bobbyendy:

am not [b]but remember you can help another person to live a good and correct life by guiding them[/b]but they is a lot in ‎​the choice we make it can make or mare you so will you relegate yourself to ‎​the background while your brother may be on the track of making a mistake
What makes you thinks that anyone who marry a girl of that type wouldn't have a good life? Mr guardian
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by born2boink(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
at least Akin and Pawpaw married
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2011
rokiatu:

By advicing them not to marry the person they love abi?
is it not a settled principle dat love is blind that most decisions taking @dat piont may not be with sincere concernt
Freiburger:

What makes you thinks that anyone who marry a girl of that type wouldn't have a good life? Mr guardian
well it largely depend on on Ūя̲̅ view of what constitutes a good life. To me a good life is one dat is devoid of constant repeated problems consider ‎​†ђξ social coments and views you will receive whenever you both step out to functions. or should you even whant to run an election in Ūя̲̅ state or ‎​†ђξ rate of insult you will receive if you provoke somebody
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
born2fuck:

at least Akin and Pawpaw married
to the best of my knowledge the duo of aki and paw paw are to ‎​†ђξ time of this post not married cheesy
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
that girl with the blonde hair looks like rokiatu lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by iice(f): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2011
Bobbyendy:

is it not a settled principle dat love is blind that most decisions taking @dat piont may not be with sincere concernt well it largely depend on on Ūя̲̅ view of what constitutes a good life. To me a good life is one dat is devoid of constant repeated problems consider ‎​†ђξ social coments and views you will receive whenever you both step out to functions. or should you even whant to run an election in Ūя̲̅ state or ‎​†ђξ rate of insult you will receive if you provoke somebody

Who says your good life applies to everyone? undecided
Sure maybe in nigeria one would be ridiculed if he tries to run for office. But then again, majority have the same mindset.
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
lefulefu:

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
lefulefu:

hhahahahahhahahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah u are wicked o
rokiatu:

Thanks for the compliment.
rebuke him now or never o lolz
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
iice:

Who says your good life applies to everyone? undecided
Sure maybe in nigeria one would be ridiculed if he tries to run for office. But then again, majority have the same mindset.

what's ‎​†ђξ mindset? And what will you advice
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
LOL that chick is cute. Is it cuz she is short? cheesy grin
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2011
ermm he won't do that grin grin grin
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2011
Op
Wetin concern me?if my brother says he wants to marry lepacious bose,na him sabi,I can only worry a little if my son is in the picture but I won't discourage him if its only cos of her height.

I had to tell my cousin to click on this thread to tell me the kinda pix in it before I take a look,LOL,the fear of bobby's pictures is keeping your appetite safe. grin
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Flashaldrin(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2011
And the chick has lil wayne's name on her. Lil wayne don suffer sad sad sad
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

I had to tell my cousin to click on this thread to tell me the kinda pix in it before I take a look,LOL,the fear of bobby's pictures is keeping your appetite safe. grin
lolz ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ just killed me there with laughter.but seriously ‎​†ђξ type of pix I have scares me atimes
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Sijo01(f): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2011
Are dey nt human beings?
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by 677ano(m): 3:21am On Nov 21, 2011
What a stupid post geared towards discrimination
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 21, 2011
grown azz man and can make his own decisions.
i already dislike all of his girlfriends past/present tongue
as it is but it didn't and won't stop him from doing him.

as for the pik. nasty.
little person, ha. cute i guess tongue but those nasty
azzes in the right corner. . .straight up EWWWW! embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Will You Allow Them.pix Attached by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2011
Aki was set to marry a normal height gal this past weekend, is it any different?
check her pics on that following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806408.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends / What Is The Biggest Sign Of A Cheating Wife?? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.