Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her (2856 Views)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by iLegendd(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

although i have cheated on her wit her friend b4 and i begged her

You cheated, apologize. Damn!
She cheated, apologize. Double damn!

Hōrniness can really destroy a man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by jsp0: 5:54pm On Jan 16
iLegendd:
As a feminist, I love seeing men SIMP. Please beg her and lick the sand on her shoe. If you don't do this, you don't truly love her.

It's her body. She's allowed to sleep around and infect you with and STI. It's her birthright. Infection doesn't skill.

So, go on your knees and cry, then beg her to come back that your life is incomplete without her. If she refuses, send your family members to help you beg her.

Find a way to marry her and also do chores, wash her clothes, and pay her monthly. Being an amazing woman is tough enough.

Don't stress that innocent girl. She deserves to enjoy at least 700 different big dicks before she marries you. She isn't born to respect or be submissive to you, so allow her do her thing — it's her body.

Don't forget, beg and apologize to her — she's a king and you need to be submissive to her. That's how real men behave.

i get the pun in ur message but u don't need to sound hurtful
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by iLegendd(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

i get the pun in ur message but u don't need to sound hurtful
I'm hurt that you haven't apologized yet. grin Don't be a SIMP, apologize and don't forget to bang her skin-to-skin and suck her p*ssy and swallow everything. That's what real men do when their women cheat.

You rock bro! You're reppin men.

1 Like

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by JovialJune(f): 6:06pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

speaking nonsense girl i catch with guy name on her phone

So she shouldn't have a guy's name on her phone? How old are you?
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by jsp0: 6:11pm On Jan 16
JovialJune:

old enough
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by jsp0: 6:13pm On Jan 16
JovialJune:

stored his name has my new babe, bestie mi,and my joy giver

i said im old enough to bang ur pussy
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by 23jerryking(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16
Jeon:

Yes, please beg her.
She did nothing wrong by cheating on u. She just returned the favor.
Sharp, oh Comrade of vawulence, thou art blessed.
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Qatar2022: 7:20pm On Jan 16
jsp0:
she cheat on me and i told her not to call me again last week

since days now i can't stop thinking about her, I have even lose appetite a bit,i just can't get her out of my mind

I don't have the courage to woo girl

i can't stop thinking about her should i continue the no contact rule maybe she will call me to beg or i should rather call her, please
Slap yourself idiot
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Qatar2022: 7:21pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

not jobless

just the feeling ia overwhelming

I'm almost suicidal
She will treat you like a fool you're if you beg her
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by youngreva(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16
Beg her and take her back. Kill all feelings you had for her and Treat her like your cum bucket from hencefort…and DUMP her afterwards 🪣✅

1 Like

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by YorubaLord: 8:11pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

be serious please no trolling im in despair

It shall NEVER be well with you if you beg her. 🤬🤬🤬
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by ezechi24(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16
DivinegiftofGod:
Everyone involved here is just acting like a 🐕

You cheated on her by sleeping with her friend. Now she too has cheated on you still by sleeping with another guy. Like... I don't get it. Isn't there an atom of self control in this world anymore And I know you're missing her now because of sex.

grin grin grin grin I swear
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Skooldeto(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16
don't move on with Ur life until u jam golorhea abi

1 Like

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by saintbillion(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16
MrCork:

Is she lightskin? angry
Are u mikemechanic? No ooofeence
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by MrCork: 9:06pm On Jan 16
saintbillion:

Are u mikemechanic? No ooofeence

Yes. Why? angry
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by judatech: 9:14pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

no i date b4
Don't do this kind of things...
Find a hobby... anything... occupy your self...
Play the game of 💰💰💰...
They will come begging
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by lordnkem000(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16
Who is even all these simps? Where una dey come from? Jeez this guy u stink and deserve to be jailed for life. You are a disgrace I swear

2 Likes

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by saintbillion(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16
MrCork:

Yes. Why? angry
Cause u like lightskin girlz
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Starhearts: 10:42pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

since days now i can't stop thinking about her, I have even lose appetite a bit,i just can't get her out of my mind

i can't stop thinking about her should i continue the no contact rule maybe she will call me to beg or i should rather call her, please

I no think say dem do ur naming ceremony
Who hurts u
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by ashawopikin(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16
You cant stop thinking about her? Yhe pussy must be good
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Hardunmhi: 11:22pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

You no get sense , next time since you know that you won’t get over her easily , just stay with her and continue phucking her , her friend , her siblings and anything around her , if you want to hurt her let her know. Just make sure the relationship isn’t serious again and make sure you are not coming inside her.

This stage wey u Dey now, just look for another babe to help you move on, if you beg her then your mama don waste time take raise you o I no go lie for u
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Hardunmhi: 11:25pm On Jan 16
jsp0:

You Dey mad self
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Autobot05: 7:47am On Jan 17
jsp0:

Why didn’t you forgive her since you gave your own cheating record ??

Once you break the trust in any relationship the trust is gone
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Waffarianman(m): 7:58am On Jan 17
How old are you
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Blazebond(m): 8:26am On Jan 17
jsp0:

Na deliverance you need.
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Bellotelli: 10:56am On Jan 17
jsp0:

but do u think i should call her to just keep chopping or i should just let go
Thunder fire you dia. Call her to marry her. Odeh!
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nonywendy(m): 10:58am On Jan 17
MisterBanny:
SIMPson continue. Ode!!
No mind him, he go learn in hard way

1 Like

Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by elmagnifico411(m): 11:01am On Jan 17
jsp0:

see rubbish wey u type. Beg her now. Na beg u go dey beg till d end of days.
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Nonywendy(m): 11:01am On Jan 17
If u call her again, ur father
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by Demigod22: 12:24pm On Jan 17
Lol, this OP deserve award for being the most easily manipulated boyfriend in the world for January.

Personally, the moment a lover cheats on me, there is no going back. I will never forgive someone for cheating on me. I have ended two relationships because of cheating, the last one begged, her younger sister, cousins, friends and her boss, they all begged and intervened, but otilo. I can't settle for less.

@OP, if she cheated on you because, for example, you have small dick, and you beg her and she returns, since you can't add extra dick, the cheating spree have been legalized by your begging and it will be on another level.

The way some guys behave as if they don't have girls in their area is funny. Begging a girl who cheated on you?

I lost my sexual attraction to someone who cheated on me immediately. God forbid.

Demigod no go chop shit.
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by ezegenigbonine: 12:35pm On Jan 17
After reading his post I remembered the Nollywood movie "NOT MAN ENOUGH"

Mr SIMPSON of the federation
Re: Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her by MisterBanny(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17
Nonywendy:

No mind him, he go learn in hard way

comrade, Should we tell him the Truth or we should mind our business?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Dream Guy Or Dream Lady? / How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? / She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.