Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea (36445 Views)

Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea / US Navy Helicopters Destroy Houthi Boats In Red Sea After Attempted Hijack / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by cjudy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin grin

Comedy! Look at the toys they seized!

The Houthi's are far bigger than those toys they parading!

Trying hard to get-back for their bomberd cargo ship! grin grin grin

All US, UK and Israel fleets will hit the bottom of the sea!

Guns can never win an ideology! They should know better!

Very soon this one will shout fvck Israel, Fvck USA, Fvck UK.

They play, you’ll learn in a hard way

4 Likes

Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by osuofia2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16
After God na America
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by nedekid: 4:15pm On Jan 16
datola:
Navy Seal should sieze seal and all the weapons used ro terrorize
Who is terrorizing who? Abi who is sharing all the weapons to Israel to commit war crimes. What is Iran sending to Yemen more that one or 2 knockouts, compared to all the bombs missiles, weapons of death the US keeps sending around the world.

2 Likes

Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Badassniggga(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16
tctrills:

It only depends on which side you are on. For US allies, Iran sending arms to the Houthis is not to their advantage. And for all the countries who depend on ships passing through the red sea the arming the Houthis is bad news.
But if you are excited at the news of civilian ships being captured I will understand your excitement at the arming of the Houthis.
If you are also against the funding of terrorists you may not be too happy with the arming of the Houthis are the are currently terrorizing international waters.
I'm not an anyone's side as I'm neither directly or indirectly affected by the ongoings there.

And the last time I checked, Houthis are still allowing ships not linked to Israel to sail through the Red Sea ⛵. It became a media noise as it was US's vassal state that was affected by the Houthis sanctions. When all is said and done, everyone is protecting their interests so I can only look on and see the endgame to this Middle East political problem from the media. Whoever is right or wrong is none of my concern.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by descartes400: 4:20pm On Jan 16
2 US navel seal members were lost to sea in the operation and their bodies are yet to be found...serving as delicious snacks for Red Sea sharks....serves them right.... angry
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by lexy2014: 4:20pm On Jan 16
Badassniggga:

I don't know. Make your research.

is the research I am making hence my question...who is fighting the Houthis and Yemen since you claim that Iran sending arms to the Houthis is no different from the US sending arms to Ukraine?
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Emu4life(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16
AntiMen:

But the weak and the strong both die.
True
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by successman100: 4:25pm On Jan 16
There is no ideology in the grave please...
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by hooklover: 4:26pm On Jan 16
Can US just decleat war on iran let us rest. I think Trimp can make dat call . The ME need war so onr will respect the other..
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by tctrills: 4:29pm On Jan 16
Badassniggga:
I'm not an anyone's side as I'm neither directly or indirectly affected by the ongoings there.

And the last time I checked, Houthis are still allowing ships not linked to Israel to sail through the Red Sea ⛵. It became a media noise as it was US's vassal state that was affected by the Houthis sanctions. When all is said and done, everyone is protecting their interests so I can only look on and see the endgame to this Middle East political problem from the media. Whoever is right or wrong is none of my concern.
Some of the world's biggest shipping companies have stopped using the red sea. Already international shipping is more expensive and it is affecting the final consumer.
Linked below are the list of companies that have suspended Red sea shipping.

https://www.rappler.com/business/list-shipping-companies-avoiding-red-sea-houthi-attacks/

One way or the other we the consumers are affected.
Again just because you have no interest in the middle east doesn't mean that those who are interested one way or the other are hypocrites
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Badassniggga(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16
lexy2014:

is the research I am making hence my question...who is fighting the Houthis and Yemen since you claim that Iran sending arms to the Houthis is no different from the US sending arms to Ukraine?

who is the Houthis claiming to be fighting? Who did the Houthis declared war on? Is the Red Sea ⛵ US's territorial waters? Who are those the Houthis slammed Red Sea passage sanctions on? What are the reasons for the Houthis sanctioning those countries?

I hope you're not here to preach to me that Houthis are terrorists who just feel like blowing things up without cogent reasons?

Power resides where men believe it is --> Lord Varys (GOT). It's delusional to think only one country could hold power and dictate to others across the globe. Different players will definitely exercise and flex their muscles in the power play. This is just a case of different players protecting their interests through political and military means.

2 Likes

Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Bridget95(f): 4:30pm On Jan 16
123yes:
Advanced army with advance military equipments. Not like Nigeria army battling rag tag Biko haram and bandits for over 10 years now.
Are they actually battling them or looking the other way
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Mccullum: 4:33pm On Jan 16
US is behaving too elementary, so this small items were weapons, compares to weapons US government sending to Ukraine and Israel which they didn't put on the News for the world to see them.

Instead of focusing on de-escalation in Middle East, US triggering fires to escalate the region.

Both US and Iran are using proxy war strategies in different ways.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by babajero(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16
sunboy:
Where is the weapon ?
Are you blind?
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Sunday2021: 4:37pm On Jan 16
Badassniggga:
These silly excuses don't fly at all. When it comes to your interests, it doesn't matter who drew first blood. The Iraqi didn't do anything to the US yet the US invaded and killed Saddam as he was seen as a threat to USs interest --> oil 🛢️ in Iraq. History and warfare don't remember who is right, but remembers who got superior firepower to emerge victorious.

End 🔚
go and find out what Sadam Hussain was building and how him and his children were treating the Iraqis.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Jan 16
Badassniggga:
who is the Houthis claiming to be fighting? Who did the Houthis declared war on? Is the Red Sea ⛵ US's territorial waters? Who are those the Houthis slammed Red Sea passage sanctions on? What are the reasons for the Houthis sanctioning those countries?

I hope you're not here to preach to me that Houthis are terrorists who just feel like blowing things up without cogent reasons?

Power resides where men believe it is --> Lord Varys (GOT). It's delusional to think only one country could hold power and dictate to others across the globe. Different players will definitely exercise and flex their muscles in the power play. This is just a case of different players protecting their interests through political and military means.

that is not what I asked you.

who is fighting the Houthis and Yemen since you claim that Iran sending arms to the Houthis is no different from the US sending arms to Ukraine?
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by babajero(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin grin

E pain you, because it is against your jihadist agenda, very soon Nigeria will wake up and realize that what you Islamic terrorists are waging in Nigeria is jihadist terrorism and not kidnapping and banditry as Buhari and lie Muhammed said, by then Nigerians will face you terrorists as the Jews are facing you.

3 Likes

Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Philipmaxwell: 4:54pm On Jan 16
Available9:

Hahahahaha...you couldn't identify the weapons because your country doesn't have such weapons...you were expecting those big big rubbish your army are parading as weapons ? ... Those tiny things on the floor can wipe out your entire local government...the world is moving from big big rubbish to tiny bits of deadly weapons...

Speak about what you know, rather than seeking cheap points
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Codivoar(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16
Badassniggga:
Lol so? I'm indifferent to this Red Sea and Houthis debacle but the US too are sending arms to Ukraine contributing to the war in a proxy, So I'll say it's kinda fair. This is just a case of a hypocrite trying to prevent another party from doing what he does best --> send free arms to rebels/armies to fight in a proxy war. Nothing to see here abeg.

Nexttt>>>>>>

So you don't want Ukraine to defend itself from this wicked tyran Vladimir Poutine.
Ukraine has never attacked Russia. they have no soldiers on Russia's territories while all Russian soldiers are in Ukraine ruining this beautiful country killing them and pushing million of Ukrainian to exile!

2 Likes

Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:57pm On Jan 16
alcuin:
Where are the weapons?
THE WEAPONS WERE INSIDE THE WHITE PLASTIC CASINGS.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Mrtaye: 5:00pm On Jan 16
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin grin

You're supporting terrorists but when dem give them wotowoto you go open book of Lamentations
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Dpharisee: 5:03pm On Jan 16
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin grin

I tire o, Houthis that have been firing cruise missiles and flying fighter jets and even raided a ship with a helicopter na this nonsense America dey show us as captured weapons 🙄

2 Likes

Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by CoronaVirusPro: 5:06pm On Jan 16
Mrtaye:

You're supporting terrorists but when dem give them wotowoto you go open book of Lamentations

What makes them a terrorist? That they trying to stop a genocide in Palestine?

Did you call the Americans, Germans or Belgians terrorist when they almost wiped off your race? Oh! When America and Canada wiped off natives, did you also call them terrorist?

Hello! Being called a terrorist is a thing of pride as of date! Nelson Mandela was a terrorist too!
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Abiodun17(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16
Better security personnel with better equipment.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by zedegit: 5:09pm On Jan 16
sunboy:
Where is the weapon ?

Shebi I warn you make you no dey drink garri?
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Xiaohei(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16
chumaZ:
is like U S want Iran to nuke them within 24 hours angry sad

Abeg make Trump win this coming election and stop this stupid wars like he promised cool

Iran nuke the US? Some people too dey play! Hahaha! Iran wey Mossad dey infiltrate like basket. You know how many top Iranian scientists wey Mossad don kill for inside Iran? Abeg Iran no be America mate na!

Yes, I hope Trump wins so he can put an end to all the senseless wars going on.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by zedegit: 5:14pm On Jan 16
Evynote:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is këlly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Post your phone number and location. Make I help you. I go connect you to hospital wey dem go run am free of charge.

Do am now if you no be scammer.

1 Like

Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by bbamusa: 5:22pm On Jan 16
so Americans hates those countries that copies them. hypocrisy...
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by oluwaahmed: 5:39pm On Jan 16
I just want to know how many were sent to mohammed, cos navy seal is a kill squad
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by razzydoo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16
Despite the immense training Seals undergo, one ‘slip’ and it’s beddie bye!! Sent shivers down my spine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Florida Shooting, School Security Officer Resigns For Hiding During The Attack / Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE / Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.