Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea (36428 Views)

Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea / US Navy Helicopters Destroy Houthi Boats In Red Sea After Attempted Hijack / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Major1984(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16
sunboy:
Where is the weapon ?
if you can't see those weapons then is either you are a Muslim or you are blind
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Konquest: 6:46pm On Jan 16
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12968839/amp/haul-weapons-ballistic-missiles-warheads-Iran-Houthi-rebels-Navy-Seals-Somalia-coast.html
The Iranian shia rulers have been a major source of global destabilization (bombings, plane hijackings, etc) for decades now since 1979 when the Shah of Iranian was ousted and had to go into exile. Radical moves must be made to take them (and their radical Islamist collaborators) out of circulation in order to ensure a certain degree of world peace. Period.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by TobiAbuja: 7:05pm On Jan 16
I hope they find the two missing SEALs.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by caracas: 7:22pm On Jan 16
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin grin

Comedy! Look at the toys they seized!

The Houthi's are far bigger than those toys they parading!

Trying hard to get-back for their bomberd cargo ship! grin grin grin

All US, UK and Israel fleets will hit the bottom of the sea!

Guns can never win an ideology! They should know better!

You know nothing Oga
Always on the wrong side
You need serious deliverance
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by VULCAN(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16
In the end, Islam will cave in on its own.

The ideology of freedom will defeat the ideology of death to those who don't believe what I believe

CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by sunboy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16
fojjosh:
Not for children Only military personnel can relate.

lol if you believe this is the actual weapons “haul” that Houthis need to attack then you’re delusional lol

Again, where is the weapon “haul” ?
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by sunboy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16
Major1984:
if you can't see those weapons then is either you are a Muslim or you are blind

Respectfully, you’re mentally blind and very delusional to jump to religion.

lol if you believe this is the actual weapons “haul” that Houthis need to attack then you’re delusional lol

Again, where is the weapon “haul” ?
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Shattuck(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin grin

what is it with you folks and your love for terrorists.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Jeyun: 9:00pm On Jan 16
Badassniggga:
Lol so? I'm indifferent to this Red Sea and Houthis debacle but the US too are sending arms to Ukraine contributing to the war in a proxy, So I'll say it's kinda fair. This is just a case of a hypocrite trying to prevent another party from doing what he does best --> send free arms to rebels/armies to fight in a proxy war. Nothing to see here abeg.

Nexttt>>>>>>
Ukraine is not using it to fight any other apart from Russia.

Houthis are using the weapons to attack innocent cargo ships.

Why not attack Israel with it and leave the innocent sailors alone.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Mrtaye: 9:22pm On Jan 16
CoronaVirusPro:

What makes them a terrorist? That they trying to stop a genocide in Palestine?

Did you call the Americans, Germans or Belgians terrorist when they almost wiped off your race? Oh! When America and Canada wiped off natives, did you also call them terrorist?

Hello! Being called a terrorist is a thing of pride as of date! Nelson Mandela was a terrorist too!
Which genocide you mean the one they created for themselves or were you in induced coma when they attacked and kidnapped Israelis
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Felix6: 9:30pm On Jan 16
sunboy:
Where is the weapon ?
My brother, na the weapons me sef dey look for 0.

1 Like

Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by lonecatt(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16
Emu4life:

Comrade, na you know this one o. Make Abgadorians no cum 4 ya skull o grin
grin grin
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:37am On Jan 17
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by sunboy(m): 1:41am On Jan 17
Felix6:

My brother, na the weapons me sef dey look for 0.

The “haul” of weapons to be precise. I just tire!
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by sunboy(m): 1:45am On Jan 17
Major1984:
you are a blind Muslim man, idiot why not go to Yemen to fight for them . You are more delusional than the mad men in the street if you don't see that horrible weapons

Again, you are delusional to think I’m a Muslim.

Yet, where’s the haul of weapon?

I am speaking from the perspective of an average tax payer in America who’s pissed for the fact that my tax payers money is being spent in the Red Sea to support Israeli decision, when we have lots of housing problems, student loan problem, and ultimately immigration crisis at home.

In conclusion, you’re very delusional to assume that I’m a Muslim. Again, Where’s the “haul” of weapon
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by sunboy(m): 2:05am On Jan 17
Emu4life:
Lol. The US, Iran and Israel are all playing games in the Middle East. Na Wow o!!
In this life, never be the Weak!

Exactly! An average American is pissed about many situations at home, and tax payers money being spent on these games.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by PaNnamdi: 9:50am On Jan 17
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin grin

U are right they will learn like gaza wink
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by PaNnamdi: 9:51am On Jan 17
TobiAbuja:
I hope they find the two missing SEALs.
Shark done chop them cool
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by Charly68: 1:30pm On Jan 17
God bless America
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by lexyclasy: 3:27pm On Jan 17
sunboy:
Where is the weapon ?
Keep being blind if you cant see them.
Re: US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea by talk2hb1(m): 11:56am On Jan 22
123yes:
Advanced army with advance military equipments. Not like Nigeria army battling rag tag Biko haram and bandits for over 10 years now.
Maybe we should kit you in that rag tag to go fight those Boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Florida Shooting, School Security Officer Resigns For Hiding During The Attack / Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE / Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.