Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) (66037 Views)

Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Boy 'Runs Mad' After Taking Cannabis, Tramadol & Monkey Tail In Owerri, Imo. / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Shezzman: 4:39pm On Jan 16
I screenshot this.!
Olarewaju89:
A faithful man shall abound with blessings: But he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

If you can't be thankful for what you have, be thankful for what you have escaped.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Dexy4yah(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16
KarinaSlim:
Who says he was a Yahoo Boy?
Who says he broke his baba's rule?

Okay it seems this poster is his boyfriend to know all these.
Unless it's a skit, if not that's what it seems like.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by masseratti: 4:40pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
After he broke some Baba rule as if na you be the baba.... Leave story, na hard drug dey worry him... Let his friend take him to Yaba left side tongue

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS
lolzzz no mind them ooo.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by princeabdul(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16
This is fake though, it's a cutout from a skit.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by richie240: 4:43pm On Jan 16
Plot twist: what if the display of madness is another ritual on its own.
Aza boys?? Nor try them
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by CrownLands(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16
Yahoo?
I think it's a result of drug abuse.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by ViktorCash: 4:48pm On Jan 16
Looks staged angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16
officialwdhtv:
YahooBoy runs mad after he allegedly broke some rules his "Baba" instructed him to do shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPBeRPdtHmM
He is on Colos
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by LeeSmart: 4:49pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
why don’t you come and shut me up because you bought the phone and data for me
Do you even have money to buy common data for a lady not to talk of gifting her a phone shame!!!
Rubbish and nonsense!!!
No vex oo aunty, but why una too like free things like dis?

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Yvngex(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16
Sangoamadioha1:

That is my point, no one knows the real story so you cannot for sure say it was baba or drugs.
The arrogance of the statement is what I did not agree with.

For real cause I don't understand how people come to conclusions on what they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by jookco(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16
Na skit abeg. Them don't cast this format since naa
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by CommonSense1967: 4:53pm On Jan 16
Baba rules ko, Mama rules ni.

It's either genetic mental issues or drugs.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by richie240: 4:53pm On Jan 16
That baba wey him pikin dey ride Keke know d reason why he nor use ritual progress himself/hin pikin.

Na because (money) rituals get repercussions! The baba knows ds, but the greedy yahoo boy/lazy yuut doesn't care.

Bro, theirs no money ritual in this planet that doesn't involve human blood! And u will pay with your own blood at the expiry of the ritual. Baba knows this, that's why e nor dey do the tin for himself/hin pikin.

He who has ears..........make e hear!
cool
Mokason288:
Baba wey him 1st son Dey drive bike…. And some people believe Baba can make dem rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by farem: 4:54pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

That serves him right!! undecided

Who knows maybe he has killed one innocent girl for money rituals.

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!

The innocent girl killed herself
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by BrighterSyde: 4:55pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
why don’t you come and shut me up because you bought the phone and data for me undecided.

Do you even have money to buy common data for a lady not to talk of gifting her a phone undecided shame!!!

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

Pick a side. You abuse men yet you would be happy if you hear that a man bought a girl a phone…you can’t hate men but still want girls t collect gifts from them

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by sukar886: 4:57pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
Nonsense men kwa, but na them una gender like well well

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by sheriffindy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16
Is that what he told you?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by UnemployedGradu: 5:02pm On Jan 16
holuwhagbenga:
No go dull your self... That could have been another strategic move to break the calabash at the center of the road>>>
Ritual renewal.... embarassed
That guy is not mad, the aim was to break the calabash ok the centre of the road.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Decarbonisation: 5:04pm On Jan 16
undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by foxxydude: 5:04pm On Jan 16
Watch the video again and you will realize that they actually came to run ritual in the middle of the road in front of the world😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Stephench: 5:04pm On Jan 16
The drugs wen these guys dey put for head too much
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Elidrisy20: 5:05pm On Jan 16
NastiLord:
I can help him with yahoo prayers for a token. All his love ones should do is send token of 5 million to my account and I'll send cleansing prayers to his yahoo mail box
N5m ? You be kidnapper
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by highness25(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16
officialwdhtv:
YahooBoy runs mad after he allegedly broke some rules his "Baba" instructed him to do shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

See how in fellows de defend am say na drugs. E go reach all of una. Devil no de forget and in no go gree for una. Time de come
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Elidrisy20: 5:06pm On Jan 16
Give am one bottle of ogogoro, he will be fine
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by musicwriter(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16
CHIOMAEZEH:
Even for my village ...masquerade ran mad cause e no keep rules of its spiritual brotherhood .... Here is a clip ...Wahala dey .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1Z07GmtUM

He didn't run man, rather he's under the influence of that masquerade- you may call it the spirit of the masquerade.

I carried all the masquerades in my village and it brings so much excitement and energy that seems to come from nowhere. One of my childhood friend jumped a house! He literally jumped a roof top and ended up in the next street under the influence.

I am speaking from experience.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Peace2252: 5:12pm On Jan 16
Na waiting the guy tell you abi
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Franzinni: 5:14pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
MAMA!!!! I hail oooo Dem suppose find one government post give you like EDU ....because you are relentless....
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Emma1Oj(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16
[quote author=Jennyclay post=127972039]just tell the whole world you’re a proud serial woman beater and we’ll understand. undecided

Just keep disgracing yourself!! Shame on you!!! Big shame!!! Woooooooooo shame!![/quote] 😂😂 I can imagine your body language and facial look wen typing the bolded.

You go like quarrel.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Expanse2020(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
why don’t you come and shut me up because you bought the phone and data for me undecided.

Do you even have money to buy common data for a lady not to talk of gifting her a phone undecided shame!!!

Rubbish and nonsense!!!
Why will you be waiting for a guy to buy you data talkless of Phone...your mentality low...
You don't have mentality of be a woman who workhard to sustain on her own rather for someone's to be buying everything for you

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by aquapure: 5:15pm On Jan 16
Their End must COME...Evil doers

Say no to evil money called "yahoo yahoo

officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by olaolulazio(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
After he broke some Baba rule as if na you be the baba.... Leave story, na hard drug dey worry him... Let his friend take him to Yaba left side tongue

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS

You are on point...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide / Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.