Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani (19524 Views)

Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Tonytonex(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17
SALLYBERRY01:

Nigerians don’t need to read Buhari’s Book- Sen. Shehu Sanni.
are you reading it?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by feliking: 5:18pm On Jan 17
Oo....Ede-Ashina neva taya to dey deceive this man.
Bobo self know even know wetin dey inside the book. Hahahah...
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Chukwunonso1: 6:46pm On Jan 17
spiSeyi:
PMB failed in government- Agreed☑️
But how PMB the so-called dullard was able to rule & lord over the assumed intelligent and educated Nigerians with the NEPA bill & affidavit for a good 8 years is worth studying grin grin, I might read his book Take it It or Leave It, Buhari is one of the smartest Nigerians alive cool
Buhari is the proverbial stupid man with a plan according to one of the Warren Buffet quotes

The most apt and balanced comment so far.

But I'll advise u don't waste ur time. U were old and wise enough to see what happened in his 8yeats of misrule- what else do you want to read?

The book, obviously will be filled with lies and asslixking intend to gaslight u, remember Femi is the author... Even Bubu himself won't read it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by LastProphet: 8:22pm On Jan 17
Shehu Sanni is a rare leader, the people actually having good intentions for the north and for Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by chrisblack1234: 8:46pm On Jan 17
Stupid buari made life difficult for Nigeria..I pray God gives him bad endin He will suffer same fate..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Emdebby2: 9:06pm On Jan 17
If I read buhari book make I bend.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by ghettochild4u(m): 2:39am On Jan 18
Funny enough no b buhari write the book ooo. Na adesina
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by hudsonflatley: 7:46am On Jan 18
Thank you very much for sharing a good and useful article. Hope to learn more knowledge from the articles. Papa's freezeria
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani by Ubanz: 5:18pm On Jan 18
See his face.e be like say he de use make up the time wey him dey for power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. / Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow / All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.