Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks (37840 Views)

"How Soldier Boyi ThankGod Killed Himself In Ogun" – Nigeria Army / Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by chysam: 2:09am On Jan 17
Ssssssh! Enjoy your Rigsident

NzogbuNzogbu:
What is happening to security in tinubu regime
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by cutedharmee: 2:52am On Jan 17
LeeSmart:
I thought Nig. Soldiers are well taken care of compared to de Nig. Police?
I guess you mean to say Nigerian police are well taken care of than the Nigerian Army? Even when police salary was increased nothing was done to military salary.

1 Like

Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by manmade(m): 3:36am On Jan 17
EvangelistChuks:
Spirit of heaviness:This is one of the reasons Jesus came into the world He created and bled to death for it.Are you in similar situations,repent of/renounce your sin and ask Him to come into your life now I assure you that you will never regret the Decision.God bless you.
una don start again with unbiblical preaching ,..., This is a clear case of unoticed bipolar disorder , oga preacher, prophet Elijah was in a situation like this read 1 king 19 :4 and ask yourself what Jesus Christ would have advise in a situation like this .. read Mathew 11:28 not everything is about sin or one funny spirit of heaviness grin ,Elijah had been so busy attending to the needs of others that he'd neglected self-care. So, God gave him a vacation where he could get physically and emotionally recharged. When we used up our emotional and physical energy in attending to other people needs without paying adequate attention to our personal needs, we become exhausted, which could leads to depression. Depression is the fastest route to suicide or suicidal thoughts .

1 Like

Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by frankson1(m): 3:50am On Jan 17
DestinedForGrea:

It annoys me when I see people playing detective in every suicide case. Everytime, "this could be a case of murder. It needs to be investigated".

It's annoying. I mean can't they see that the country is a mess, and people's minds are messed up as a consequence?

You should go and ask the MPs carrying out the investigations to stop since you were there and saw him when he short himself.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by frankson1(m): 3:54am On Jan 17
captaininiobong:
They murdered him and wanted to cover up the case by saying he committed sucide. Probably someone is envying or have hatred with him and wanted the nearest possible means to extaminate him. His killers will never go unpunished that's what they don't know.

I've been trying to imagine his position before he "short himself" if he was standing or sitting.

Besides, the picture should have been taken with the gun in its position after he 'pulled the trigger'.

There's a plate of food by his side, was he the one who ate the food and went on to kill himself or he just went there, sat down and short himself....the MPs should do a thorough investigations.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by anslemarinze52(m): 4:05am On Jan 17
LegendHero:
They should investigate well. The death get as e be.

Imagine someone named ”Thankgod” going through this.

Baba blast himself in the head from the picture I’m seeing.

Be like they kill eachother in that army... Cause i find if hard to believe someone who is trained to be strong both in the mind and physical would just commit suicide just like that. And he knew what's up before heading to the military, that should be a manslaughter .

1 Like

Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by Newness2019: 4:30am On Jan 17
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by AbarisFather(m): 4:59am On Jan 17
Y'all don't know that it is a murdered case

1 Like

Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by Jlow2: 5:31am On Jan 17
The lady soldier that complained how 3 senior officers had made life unbearable for her because she refused to sleep with any of them, instead of investigating the matter, they accuse her of not Channelling the matter properly
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by Hassanmaye(m): 5:34am On Jan 17
Where is that Guy shouting where is my statistics? I hope you can see my comment
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by Trophy12: 5:50am On Jan 17
Have said it several times, I said APC is a course to this country. U people think am joking this is just the beginning una never see anything grin
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by botiwunoluwa120: 6:19am On Jan 17
RIP officerE no easy.. abeg reach out to your loved ones, 100 recharge card no go kill youAsk how they are fairing, joke and banter wish them well and good luck .RIP officerE no easy.. abeg reach out to your loved ones, 100 recharge card no go kill youAsk how they are fairing, joke and banter wish them well and good luck ....
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by sketching: 6:46am On Jan 17
MajorOvakporaye:
I suspect foul play here. This can actually be murder instead of suicide

Most likely.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by John4B: 7:50am On Jan 17
Why why why!!! If u are not comfortable with the job quit, it's never a do or die. Rip gallant soldier.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by ABC101FF: 8:09am On Jan 17
It is difficult to put a military grade riffle to one's own head and shoot except he had extra arms attached. That military shit is longer than the normal thing. 2 things might have played out. 1. A shot right under the jaw and 2. A shot from a handgun which is quite unlikely for a regular soldier.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by captaininiobong(m): 8:13am On Jan 17
seborrhic:

Some of you people not only lack commonsense,but post like retarded people.
So someone wants to murder him and the person does it in the open.
The person takes his gun and puts it by the side of the head,pulls the trigger and this soldier didn't struggle and was just looking like a zombie.
I have always quarrelled with that phrase,commonsense because post like this show it's rather 'scarcesense'.

Bro, you don't know anything when it comes to working in federal government.

Especially if you are not the type that succumbs to people opinions easily. So what you just say tell me you are always in the comfort zone of your parents and you have never stepped out before.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by Ten06(m): 9:31am On Jan 17
It may be that he was trying confirm the jazz baba prepare for him
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by Smyk13: 10:12am On Jan 17
Maybe de sojaman hear sey him oga de blip him kpekus for hauz as him dey de standby for dead sojamen dem remembrance day. So, de thing vex am sotey e make am decide to join the sojamen wey de yonder, so dat he go also be remembered am 1 day 2.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by drerocker: 10:23am On Jan 17
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by RickyJesus: 11:24am On Jan 17
Cruise777:
shocked

RIP officer

E no easy.. abeg reach out to your loved ones, 100 recharge card no go kill you

Ask how they are fairing, joke and banter wish them well and good luck

Most people feel they are the ones that should be reached out to, thereby causing a catastrophic baba blu.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by RickyJesus: 11:25am On Jan 17
MajorOvakporaye:
I suspect foul play here. This can actually be murder instead of suicide
What prompt this suspicion?
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by RickyJesus: 11:27am On Jan 17
eliyke:
sad me nd one of my paddy wey dey abroad dey chat,I dey tell am hw almost everybody dey plan japa,werey dey ask who go come fight 4 d country,I tell d werey say soldiers sef dey find way who then bloody civilian like me come be,d mumu say na true oooo,say e knw some few guys wey b former Nigeria soldiers wey e meet there
Lol, he was asking the right questions.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by RickyJesus: 11:28am On Jan 17
muyico:
Our system failed u, sorry brother? Rest in peace
Dey play.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by RickyJesus: 11:30am On Jan 17
Fatbam005:
A spirit whispered to him, and that was all
Well done spirit whisperer.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by RickyJesus: 11:33am On Jan 17
Kriss100:
I swear..u dn talk am finish
We keep expecting the rich/elite to fight for us.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by RickyJesus: 11:36am On Jan 17
Loveyourself:
This is story about lady that followed the husband to UK last year, while they got married in 2021. The guy has threw the lady out the house in the UK please, what can she do to redeem herself because she's a dependent to the guy in England and has no where to go in the UK, she's been crying and I just read her post and post it here.. here is the ladies story on https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe6pmK8o/

Please, share for her to be safe...

That's why to Japan ehn
Why did he threw her out?
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by RickyJesus: 11:37am On Jan 17
Lanruze:
Murder not suicide...Pretty Obvious.

His posture above reveals it all.

Investigation should be ruthless.
Zero sense, You can't be detective.
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by Jicks55: 3:14pm On Jan 17
LeeSmart:
They are not well paid o... You didn't listen to the Chief of Defence staff in channels Tv. He said the least soldier is collecting less than 50k monthly.
With this harsh economic, nothing is added to their salary.
There salary was last review by late president Yara Dua...
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by Chicagograduate(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17
LeeSmart:
So you don't read news of soldiers complaining about their poor welfare
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by LeeSmart: 6:00pm On Jan 17
Jicks55:

They are not well paid o... You didn't listen to the Chief of Defence staff in channels Tv. He said the least soldier is collecting less than 50k monthly.
With this harsh economic, nothing is added to their salary.
There salary was last review by late president Yara Dua...
So where my elder brother dey see all dis money from if dey are not well paid?
Re: Boyi Thankgod: Soldier commits 'suicide' in Ogun Barracks by Jicks55: 8:48am On Jan 18
LeeSmart:

So where my elder brother dey see all dis money from if dey are not well paid?
I was told that only those on special operations makes extra cash..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award / Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.