Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,303 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola (37623 Views)

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / What Happening To The Johnsons TV Series / Bbnaija: “khafi Now Has A Sense Of Purpose Since Gedoni Left The House” – Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Mokason288(m): 5:07am On Jan 17
Bigchristo:
You are not a nice person 😂😂

Lol 😆😆… don’t blame me…

I saw a skit many years ago spiff and Obasanjo … I was sincerely wondering how he got the connection to Obasanjo

Until I saw spiff’s son grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by correctyourself(m): 5:09am On Jan 17
Though he not have mentioned everything that happened, if you were paid for the role you played there is no problem, those who have served Nigeria as president, after their tenure expired they leave office.

It's time for him to use his experience amd move on.
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by jaeyking(m): 5:10am On Jan 17
epainos:
Wow! Wow!!! Wow!!!

Nigeria has happened to so many people ooo.

I counted all the posts before mine, and only one apart from OP seems OK.

Wow!

Number 1: I pray to God to give me employees who will take my job offer as their investment cos they will do well. And I know that they must go one day. 9 good years is enough to work with anyone.

Number 2: Everyone is unknown so Stiff's case is not different. It doesn't make him ungrateful.

Number 3: How else do you want him to say it when you tag it as a wrong choice of words? I don't get Nigerians ooo. Una no even want your employees to make progress? Or not to talk about it? No wonder una dey do juju to tie your employees. Wow!

Number 4: He served for a good 9 years, and he said he left cos he wanted to try something new for himself. What is wrong in saying that he has invested enough in others? If I was the employer, I would appreciate this guy.

Mehn! These are the real typical Nigerians we have in this thread. This thread has shown how nasty Nigerians are. Wow! Damn!

And many more comments will come after this. Wow! As in over 99% of the losses before me are evil. This is why Nigeria won't make progress...and na dem dey go church snd mosque past. grin Evil people.

May you all NEVER do something of your own since you are not happy for that young man. Wetin him talk that you are being so nasty to him? Mehn! How come God just dump these kinds of evil people in Nigeria? Mehn! These are evil men.

Poverty....see how poverty and unemployment have brought out the evil in these demons. Lol grin
Nigerians worship their employers now. Chai. No wonder they worship politicians. Lol.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

A wrong choice of words

All this long epistle of yours no get meaning

U just dey bittered

Call a spade a spade

If he was actually investing in someone's dream

Who go know am today

That means he was actually investing in himself too

The Johnson's was his big break into the entertainment industry and not someone's else dream he invested into

7 Likes

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Houseontherock1: 5:22am On Jan 17
Spiff the character was NEVER funny to me...I prefer the daddy and mummy, even the gate keeper was funnier.

As for leaving after 9 years, that's enough time for him to leave...truly he invested and I'm sure he was paid but he needs to concentrate on building his brand 9f that's his dream. I don't think the Johnson's production crew should find this bad undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Okeoghenerobert: 5:42am On Jan 17
Well,I wish you all the best.But there is no one to replace that your imbecilic role.You can be a part time actor in that show
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by HeadNigga: 6:03am On Jan 17
Whois:
Together we shall win
cssl ipaja anthem?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by maasoap(m): 6:31am On Jan 17
atiku4President:
You spent 9 year investing in somebody's dream? What an ungrateful being you are. What about the things you learnt while part of the program? Who were you 10 years ago?

When people leave the stage, they start showing their true colours. From the way you have spoken, you are truly imbecilic inside

Didn't he? Continue calling him names as if he knew your existence, don't learn from him.
You even said ungrateful as if his talent and sweat wasn't part of the reasons why the TV series become popular

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by epainos: 6:32am On Jan 17
jaeyking:

A wrong choice of words

All this long epistle of yours no get meaning

U just dey bittered

Call a spade a spade

If he was actually investing in someone's dream

Who go know am today

That means he was actually investing in himself too

The Johnson's was his big break into the entertainment industry and not someone's else dream he invested into

Eeeya! Poverty and unemployment have made you see your employer as your god who you cannot invest in. Chai! Naija has happened to you. Chai grin

Did he say Johnson or whatever did not make him a star? But at the time, he valued himself.

Go school ooo...and learn the meaning of investment. Learn the meaning of investing time. Go better school. Naija has really dealt with you. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Otulented: 6:40am On Jan 17
I believe say na him wife go give am this kind mumu advise.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by prizeless(m): 7:00am On Jan 17
Exactly
atiku4President:
You spent 9 year investing in somebody's dream? What an ungrateful being you are. What about the things you learnt while part of the program? Who were you 10 years ago?

When people leave the stage, they start showing their true colours. From the way you have spoken, you are truly imbecilic inside
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by piriton: 7:03am On Jan 17
In this life nobody is useless. You are saying you didn't need your director and you want to be a director.
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Truvelisback(m): 7:04am On Jan 17
After they have made you famous. Every actor and actress wan become produce. Dem think say na Bobo. Let's see what his selfish and ungrateful dreams would be.
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Whois(m): 7:16am On Jan 17
Yea. I knew they're people that will code. Btw do know Ajibola was a comlag star. He was in my set smiley

HeadNigga:
cssl ipaja anthem?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by slowice(m): 7:20am On Jan 17
Like he didn't earn a living working for them... Very ungrateful boy
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Enemyofpeace: 7:25am On Jan 17
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by rollywise(m): 7:30am On Jan 17
You invested in someone else's dream. Now that you started your own thing, is it not people you'll work with to invest in your own dreams? Oh if they invest in your dreams below nine years then it's ok right? 😂 😂
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by sundayoluwatimi(m): 7:36am On Jan 17
Shimbo96:
what is so wrong about what he said that you called him an slowpoke? There is different between an actor and a producer or director maybe that will make you understand what he was trying to pass across to everyone that's if you are not an slowpoke yourself.

But he didn't invest in someone's dream. He invested in himself. He watched them directed movies and he learn from through that observation. That was something accruing to him. He didn't just invest in someone's dream. He got better in the process. He got inspired. That should be acknowledged.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by SisterAnn(f): 7:50am On Jan 17
atiku4President:

He obviously didn't mean it the way you analyzed it. He didn't disparage the program or it's producers. Everyone knows you can't be richer than dangote by working for dangote. Calm down Oga.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Henrydata(m): 7:50am On Jan 17
atiku4President:

Very ungrateful guy

I always know this spiff of a guy no get sense
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by ABC101FF: 7:54am On Jan 17
4mee:
Sad!

This is how people repay kindness with evil.
Reminds me of the pastor's girlfriend in this story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY7CsKgIOWM
Pastor get girlfriend. Modified: After watching the whole show, he's a straightforward dude who admits to his shortcomings. Cool dude.
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by abobote: 7:56am On Jan 17
Very boring drama, they should stop the program already
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by lonelydora: 8:02am On Jan 17
Odewaleadesoye:
Nigerian actor, Samuel Ajibola has revealed why he quit the popular soap opera, ‘The Johnsons.’

The thespian who played the role of Spiff, an imbecilic clown in the soap opera, said he left the television serial to chase his dreams.

He said leaving the soap opera has re-established him as a producer and director.

Speaking in a recent interview with Channels TV, Ajibola said: [/b]
DAILY POST

As you left they introduced "SP", a rugged Warri boy. Lol.

Goodluck in your further endeavours.
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by 4everisaac(m): 8:17am On Jan 17
This one have been listening to motivational speakers. grin
I wish he dooesn't regret it like he said.
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Ubdavis(m): 8:27am On Jan 17
Shimbo96:
what is so wrong about what he said that you called him an slowpoke? There is different between an actor and a producer or director maybe that will make you understand what he was trying to pass across to everyone that's if you are not an slowpoke yourself.

That comment of his sounds ungrateful.. was he working for free?.. I hop ur not like this.. what is bad is not good

1 Like

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by highchief1: 8:27am On Jan 17
atiku4President:

yes that his statement is laughable.As he is starting his own if no one agrees to work with him because everyone decides to also chase their dream like he’s claiming to.can he work alone.the decision is ok but the way he presented is silly.some ppl no just sabi talk.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by NNicewitchh: 8:29am On Jan 17
Mr spiff the "the Johnson's" made you famous and uncaged your career so count your words before publishing it for public view

1 Like

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by highchief1: 8:29am On Jan 17
Odewaleadesoye:
Nigerian actor, Samuel Ajibola has revealed why he quit the popular soap opera, ‘The Johnsons.’

The thespian who played the role of Spiff, an imbecilic clown in the soap opera, said he left the television serial to chase his dreams.

He said leaving the soap opera has re-established him as a producer and director.

Speaking in a recent interview with Channels TV, Ajibola said: [/b]
DAILY POST
the Johnson’s is dead already.the death of emu killed the program.I stopped watching it the day emu died.
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Cassandraloius: 8:31am On Jan 17
Don't call it waste, if it was not for the Johnson's how we for take know you? Show some respect to that show, many people are looking for that privilege.
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by sogosamson(m): 8:43am On Jan 17
To me change is constant.. twenty children cannot play for twenty years... Wish him best of luck
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Calitoscassius(m): 8:58am On Jan 17
epainos:
Wow! Wow!!! Wow!!!

Nigeria has happened to so many people ooo.

I counted all the posts before mine, and only one apart from OP seems OK.

Wow!

Number 1: I pray to God to give me employees who will take my job offer as their investment cos they will do well. And I know that they must go one day. 9 good years is enough to work with anyone.

Number 2: Everyone is unknown so Stiff's case is not different. It doesn't make him ungrateful.

Number 3: How else do you want him to say it when you tag it as a wrong choice of words? I don't get Nigerians ooo. Una no even want your employees to make progress? Or not to talk about it? No wonder una dey do juju to tie your employees. Wow!

Number 4: He served for a good 9 years, and he said he left cos he wanted to try something new for himself. What is wrong in saying that he has invested enough in others? If I was the employer, I would appreciate this guy.

Mehn! These are the real typical Nigerians we have in this thread. This thread has shown how nasty Nigerians are. Wow! Damn!

And many more comments will come after this. Wow! As in over 99% of the losses before me are evil. This is why Nigeria won't make progress...and na dem dey go church snd mosque past. grin Evil people.

May you all NEVER do something of your own since you are not happy for that young man. Wetin him talk that you are being so nasty to him? Mehn! How come God just dump these kinds of evil people in Nigeria? Mehn! These are evil men.

Poverty....see how poverty and unemployment have brought out the evil in these demons. Lol grin
Nigerians worship their employers now. Chai. No wonder they worship politicians. Lol.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

You are no different from these people you are calling evil, by saying may they not do well because they are not happyy for the guy and by labelling the evil, it is not must that they shoul he happy for him and what makes you think they are not doing well? They don't owe him any happines, you have never met any of these people you are accussing of being evil. have they ever done anything evil to you personally? so do get off your bloody moral high Horse because there is nothing wrong with what they have said.

That guy saying that he was investing in someone else dream is very ungrateful if anything the show was investing in him rather, he is an ungrateful pipsqeek! Without the show he would be no body!

1 Like

Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by Baonel(m): 9:17am On Jan 17
Where is he and Jennifer today in the movie industry that left to pursue their dreams?
Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by epainos: 9:24am On Jan 17
Calitoscassius:
You are no different from these people you are calling evil, by saying may they not do well because they are not happyy for the guy and by labelling the evil, it is not must that they shoul he happy for him and what makes you think they are not doing well? They don't owe him any happines, you have never met any of these people you are accussing of being evil. have they ever done anything evil to you personally? so do get off your bloody moral high Horse because there is nothing wrong with what they have said.

That guy saying that he was investing in someone else dream is very ungrateful if anything the show was investing in him rather, he is an ungrateful pipsqeek! Without the show he would be no body!
When dem tell you....go better school...you go say na scam. See your life.

Go and learn the difference between investing time and investing money .

I don't need to know you before I understand that you are dead upstairs cos you no go better school. Your post is enough to show that. Likewise, those evil posts are enough to show those guys are evil.

Mind you...you are a potential demon grin too cos you are likely to beef your ex-employee cos you want them to keep worshipping you. Repent now.

Lastly, I want you to get it into your dead brain that everyone is nobody at the start of life. So, it is nothing new. So, because the show was a platform for his stardom mean he shouldn't make progress? Did he say he is not grateful? That he is grateful does not mean that he did not invest in the show. And yes, the show was not his dream. Was it? You better go correct school so you don't sound like an idiot and a demon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heritage Bank: ‘Tobi Bakre Resigned Prior To BBNaija Show’ / Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son / Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.