Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) (35173 Views)

Makinde To Complete Dualization Of 7.3km Agodi Gate-Old Ife Road / My Weekend Getaway Visit To Agodi Zoological Gardens In Ibadan / Tanker Explodes At Old Ife Road Ibadan, Destroying Lots Of Properties (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by ThunderFireAgba: 2:54pm On Jan 17
SonOfDSoil01:
idiat who has time for a fool like you. You think I am one of those that come online to brag about grin I already passed my message like I said about your deluded development in sad east, it’s now left for you to dispute with fact, but here you are deviating like the usual manner your flat head linage run when been countered with facts….now run along and go and feed your wretch family with that peanut….Arindin grin
I'm here enjoying my studies with my work in NSW.
You're over there in your father's brown dirty leaking zinc roof, soaked in sweat replying to me thousands of miles better than you. SMH
You will die inside that mud house. I'm sure in last 2days, you've never knew what electricity looks like?
Have you ever had a running water in your home from the government?
I don't know why I will be wasting my busy time with a filthy pig 🐷🐷🐖🐖 like you.
Go look for your fellow brown roof losers and continue wallowing in abject poverty.
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by SonOfDSoil01: 2:58pm On Jan 17
ThunderFireAgba:

I'm here enjoying my studies with my work in NSW.
You're over there in your father's brown dirty leaking zinc roof, soaked in sweat replying to me thousands of miles better than you. SMH
You will die inside that mud house. I'm sure in last 2days, you've never knew what electricity looks like?
Have you ever had a running water in your home from the government?
I don't know why I will be wasting my busy time with a filthy pig 🐷🐷🐖🐖 like you.
Go look for your fellow brown roof losers and continue wallowing in abject poverty.
who cares if you are on the moon? The same brown roof your poverty wretch flat head linage keep dying in road accidents just to go seek greener pastures? Just visit any park in Lagos and Sw and see the numbers of your flat head brother arriving in droves in Challenge or Iwo road in Ibadan and you will ask yourself if their is a war going on in sad yeast😂Okoro answer my question and tell us the development in sad yeast?
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by ThunderFireAgba: 2:58pm On Jan 17
SonOfDSoil01:
idait counter my claim with fact grin you made a nonsensical statement about a delude development in sad east and I just busted your lies grin idiat will be asking people to travel to their cursed land they can’t wait to migrate from. Counter my claim Okoro and tell us the development in alaibo that we need to go and see cheesy
Pig 🐖 🐷 that says he from Lagos that doesn't know the road to Ikeja airport.
Passport: NO
Visa: NO
Good Life: ZERO
Future: BLEAK
Insurance: His father's property. Waiting for his father to die so he can take over.

Bunch of LAZY set of people with no aim in life.
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by hafeeanubasy: 2:59pm On Jan 17
Camberlo:
Ninety 90% of projects for Oyo state sink inside Ibadan the capital city 🏙️

Ibadan supposed to be a state on his own like kaduna kaduna and enugu enugu.....all the 3 former regional capitals but Ibadan was cheated!

It normally pains me and the city deserves it most
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by hafeeanubasy: 2:59pm On Jan 17
codemaniacs:

Ibadan is Ibadan.

There is no such thing as Ibadan city.
Live the mumu
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by hafeeanubasy: 3:01pm On Jan 17
kay29000:

I tire for the guy o. I guess he is thinking of Ibadan, and Oyo State. People have no idea how big Ibadan is. I didn't, till I moved there.
I spent 12yrs in Ibadan and I still don't know many places.That place is another world

Their problem is that they don't want to accept that the two great cities lagos and Ibadan are in a region.so,they want to downplay Ibadan and rub lagos off her originality....

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by SonOfDSoil01: 3:01pm On Jan 17
ThunderFireAgba:

Pig 🐖 🐷 that says he from Lagos that doesn't know the road to Ikeja airport.
Passport: NO
Visa: NO
Good Life: ZERO
Future: BLEAK
Insurance: His father's property. Waiting for his father to die so he can take over.

Bunch of LAZY set of people with no aim in life.
seems you have run out of ideas grin you are a fucking stranger and I don’t have to prove anything to you grin who knows, you may be a kidnapper because you come from a tribe that glorifies crime and money😂….so Okoro tell us the development in Alaibo that we need to see. You keep avoiding that question😂
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by hafeeanubasy: 3:03pm On Jan 17
DestinyNigga:
As an Igboman living in SW, the good people of Oyo state can never see the man like Ajimobi. People just hated that man for no reason but he love his people dearly. Continue to rest in peace.

Ajimobi actually started this road
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by ThunderFireAgba: 3:06pm On Jan 17
SonOfDSoil01:
who cares if you are on the moon? The same brown roof your poverty wretch flat head linage keep dying in road accidents just to go seek greener pastures? Just visit any park in Lagos and Sw and see the numbers of your flat head brother arriving in droves in Challenge or Iwo road in Ibadan and you will ask yourself if their is a war going on in sad yeast😂Okoro answer my question and tell us the development in sad yeast?
So you're actually from Ibadan?
Why claim Lagos like it's your birth place?
You're really miserable, boy... I won't educate you rather, I'll keep giving you your dozes of foolishness like your Father inherited it from your Great Grand father.
Your whole family are bunch of Iwo slaves that migrated into Yorubaland during the 18th century.
Your mother has been selling her toto to Mad Men that how you were birthed. They reason you're full of hate is because a Mad Man RAPÈD your mother through the Anus.
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by ThunderFireAgba: 3:12pm On Jan 17
SonOfDSoil01:
seems you have run out of ideas grin you are a fucking stranger and I don’t have to prove anything to you grin who knows, you may be a kidnapper because you come from a tribe that glorifies crime and money😂….so Okoro tell us the development in Alaibo that we need to see. You keep avoiding that question😂
The same way you evaded my request, I won't answer you. Besides you live in Nigeria, what is stopping you from taking a 45mins flight from your enclave to South East?
Let's start with the smallest state..that is: the upcoming Ebonyi state.
Apart from Lagos that was built by the Federal Government using SS and SE money, which other state in your region can you compare to the current Ebonyi state?
Let's start from State infrastructures:
Show us the BEST AIRPORT in your region, let's compare it to that of Ebonyi?
Show us housing estates Let's compare?
Show us Universities and Hospitals?
Show us Mordern markets?
Ode!
Your poor dad really wasted money sending you to school.
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by SonOfDSoil01: 3:24pm On Jan 17
ThunderFireAgba:

The same way you evaded my request, I won't answer you. Besides you live in Nigeria, what is stopping you from taking a 45mins flight from your enclave to South East?
Let's start with the smallest state..that is: the upcoming Ebonyi state.
Apart from Lagos that was built by the Federal Government using SS and SE money, which other state in your region can you compare to the current Ebonyi state?
Let's start from State infrastructures:
Show us the BEST AIRPORT in your region, let's compare it to that of Ebonyi?
Show us housing estates Let's compare?
Show us Universities and Hospitals?
Show us Mordern markets?
Ode!
Your poor dad really wasted money sending you to school.
even with your acclaimed education and exposure, I can see your iQ is very shallow😂 ebonyi airport that looks like Ann amusement park and hasn’t received even one flight since the opening? Is it the poor wretch ebonyian that is in traffic selling gala or doing house boy that will have money for ticket? You talk about development in a region that doesn’t have industries that can boost of consumables? Check most of the goods in the market and check where most of them is bein produced, if not Lagos, Ogun or oyo. If truly you are sound and intelligent, you would know indice for comparing development and not this shallow comment, well you can’t give what you don’t have, Your region is still playing catch up and for your info non of your cursed state is half has developed as Ibadan. The city of many first and not even your almighty Anambala…Okoro you should have a sober reflection and not empty chest beating because your tribe is at the bottom of the ladder that’s why your tribe will keep on migrating😂
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by ThunderFireAgba: 5:15pm On Jan 17
SonOfDSoil01:
even with your acclaimed education and exposure, I can see your iQ is very shallow😂 ebonyi airport that looks like Ann amusement park and hasn’t received even one flight since the opening? Is it the poor wretch ebonyian that is in traffic selling gala or doing house boy that will have money for ticket? You talk about development in a region that doesn’t have industries that can boost of consumables? Check most of the goods in the market and check where most of them is bein produced, if not Lagos, Ogun or oyo. If truly you are sound and intelligent, you would know indice for comparing development and not this shallow comment, well you can’t give what you don’t have, Your region is still playing catch up and for your info non of your cursed state is half has developed as Ibadan. The city of many first and not even your almighty Anambala…Okoro you should have a sober reflection and not empty chest beating because your tribe is at the bottom of the ladder that’s why your tribe will keep on migrating😂
Rants of a rabbied dog embarassed
See someone who calls himself a graduate doesn't know were to call for an apostrophe, question marks nor paragraph. embarassed
Na so your tribal mark teachers take teach you English?
Anyways, I will come down to your level let's play with the dirts that why I'm using pidgin to address a retardéd homosapien like you.
First of all, you're not from Lagos. You're a migrant, just like your fellow Ogbomosho villagers that migrated for economic purposes.
Secondly, you came from a fooòlish family. A born bastărd for that matter, go and ask your father who gave birth to you.
3rdly, The comparison here with Lagos is null and void cos Lagos was a federal state( if you want to compare federal state, compare it with Abj).
Non of the Eastern states were Federal states, so let's compare the indices of Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun To Anambra, Enugu, Asaba, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi.
-If you wanna talk about anesthetics, call out one state amongst them that is more beautiful than My darling Enugu state?
-If you talk about commerce, tell me one state that is more entrepreneurship than Anambra?
-If you want to talk about development, which state amongst your enclave is better than Ebonyi as at the current standing?
Talk about social welfare, which state in your enclave trumps Asaba?
Talk about Education, which state are more educated than Imolites in your brown roof region?
I don't mind skipping work today to be replying to your dumb asś cos someone needs to brush you up... after all if I loose a couple of hour In a job I earn $25/hr (which I know in your entire life can afford to see that kind of money) it wouldn't affect my credit rating.
And lastly, as a young miserable person, I urge you to look for something doing with your miserable life than wait for your parents to spoon feed you.
I know you're living with them, waiting for them to die so you can take over your family properties, that is were you will meet your waterloo. Son of bastărd!
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:29pm On Jan 17
ThunderFireAgba:

Rants of a rabbied dog embarassed
See someone who calls himself a graduate doesn't know were to call for an apostrophe, question marks nor paragraph. embarassed
Na so your tribal mark teachers take teach you English?
Anyways, I will come down to your level let's play with the dirts that why I'm using pidgin to address a retardéd homosapien like you.
First of all, you're not from Lagos. You're a migrant, just like your fellow Ogbomosho villagers that migrated for economic purposes.
Secondly, you came from a fooòlish family. A born bastărd for that matter, go and ask your father who gave birth to you.
3rdly, The comparison here with Lagos is null and void cos Lagos was a federal state( if you want to compare federal state, compare it with Abj).
Non of the Eastern states were Federal states, so let's compare the indices of Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun To Anambra, Enugu, Asaba, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi.
-If you wanna talk about anesthetics, call out one state amongst them that is more beautiful than My darling Enugu state?
-If you talk about commerce, tell me one state that is more entrepreneurship than Anambra?
-If you want to talk about development, which state amongst your enclave is better than Ebonyi as at the current standing?
Talk about social welfare, which state in your enclave trumps Asaba?
Talk about Education, which state are more educated than Imolites in your brown roof region?
I don't mind skipping work today to be replying to your dumb asś cos someone needs to brush you up... after all if I loose a couple of hour In a job I earn $25/hr (which I know in your entire life can afford to see that kind of money) it wouldn't affect my credit rating.
And lastly, as a young miserable person, I urge you to look for something doing with your miserable life than wait for your parents to spoon feed you.
I know you're living with them, waiting for them to die so you can take over your family properties, that is were you will meet your waterloo. Son of bastărd!
I didn’t even take out time to read your long nonsense, like I said you are so inconsequential, so I don’t have to prove my origin to you. I know the inborn inferiority complex of an average flat head won’t let him reason appropriately, we all know your ancestors have always coveted Lagos and your greed to feast on other people success and heritage is well documented therefore an average ibo has no shame or self pride. Even an Hausa man will never argue with who owns Lagos and maybe you flat head can take time to look at the geography map and see where Lagos is located and i am sure it’s not in your cursed enclave so please has some shame and sense of pride for wherever jungle you can from….proudly Lagosian and sonOfDsoil so I owe no flat head any explanation about my indiginship angry. So you can argue with your keyboard the fact still remains you are a low lifer from the least developed region and your generation will continually come to ragos and Sw to slave away and pay rent to your Yoruba landlord Okoro…you can die in pains for all I care😂😂😂
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by EmekaA125(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17
mrvitalis:
No hating really but don't you guys work on your streets

Not a single streets is done on this long span of roads

Growing up in port Harcourt all our streets were tarred.. Not a single sign any streets have been tarred before

I think how we see roads in SS/SE is different from SW and North really
Nice observation.
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by ThunderFireAgba: 5:51pm On Jan 17
SonOfDSoil01:
I didn’t even take out time to read your long nonsense, like I said you are so inconsequential, so I don’t have to prove my origin to you. I know the inborn inferiority complex of an average flat head won’t let him reason appropriately, we all know your ancestors have always coveted Lagos and your greed to feast on other people success and heritage is well documented therefore an average ibo has no shame or self pride. Even an Hausa man will never argue with who owns Lagos and maybe you flat head can take time to look at the geography map and see where Lagos is located and i am sure it’s not in your cursed enclave so please has some shame and sense of pride for wherever jungle you can from….proudly Lagosian and sonOfDsoil so I owe no flat head any explanation about my indiginship angry. So you can argue with your keyboard the fact still remains you are a low lifer from the least developed region and your generation will continually come to ragos and Sw to slave away and pay rent to your Yoruba landlord Okoro…you can die in pains for all I care😂😂😂

I know you were waiting, thinking your fellow brother will come to your rescue but alas, they saw your stupidity and left you to wallow in your ignorance. It's a pity one wanted to correct you but you attacked him thinking he's from the South East. What a pity...
I'm only sorry..sorry for your parents who thought they gave birth to a human not knowing they birthed a chimpanzee, An slowpoke who's brain stops working when he hears the word IGBO. For your entire miserable life,, you can't(NEVER) afford to be like them. We're a blessed race. Even here in NSW, I'm the only black employed by tens if other nationals present on the site. You can't afford to be like me in every standard. I'm on unlimited data plan that the total amount is 4months wages of the 30k cry stipends you collected from Nigerian Government while serving your NYSC.
You have nothing to your name apart from the phone you're using to write all these jargons with the 20mb data you borrowed from Iya bashira.
I pity you cos your future is very very bleak. Keep depending on your papa money. You go die inside that brown roof. Piggy family 🐷🐷🐷
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by sweetgala(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17
Cruise777:
cool

God bless Seyi Makinde, RIP Ajimobi... My father's house on the map tongue see my friends hotel, see my shops

We from Jagun community say a big thank you

Make una come snap for night abeg... from Airport to all the eateries bars and restaurants , Amala joints, Brent mall, supermart

Come and flex!!!

PS:
Technically are some Nigerians so stupid to understand humidity and rust in respect to brown roof?!

Tropical Western Nigeria with more rain fall, more humidity, more rust

Common sense?!

Fair play to Seyi Makinde for completing this project but this was started by Ajimobi. The project had really been far too long to complete, if I'm right this extends all the way to and past bashorun market till about General gas.

It's a major arterial road serving many major residential and commercial sections.
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by yommen: 6:59pm On Jan 17
mrvitalis:
No hating really but don't you guys work on your streets

Not a single streets is done on this long span of roads

Growing up in port Harcourt all our streets were tarred.. Not a single sign any streets have been tarred before

I think how we see roads in SS/SE is different from SW and North really

Children of hate never fail to bring their bitterness.
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by justtoodark: 7:00pm On Jan 17
BabaHenry:

Is this also a debate about a "Political Party"?
Is Nigeria now struggling with the issue of insecurity alone ?

Answer those questions you Fvcking Zombie undecided undecided

yeah....with obi bandits would have stopped....
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by ThunderFireAgba: 7:10pm On Jan 17
SonOfDSoil01:
Come reply my last comment? Wetin happen? Abi data don finish for your techno phone?
Retardèd ingrate.
I no dey go anyway. I'm in here 24/7. I'm on a limitless data plan which I pay $110 monthly. Pig 🐖 🐷 like you dream about that money you can't afford to make. Even your 30k stipends they paid you can reach it. Calculate: $110 X N1100 = N121,000 that's what I burn for data a month. Which is the feeding money of your whole family for 2momths.
All my life, I've been living large. I planned my life to make sure I maintain that status quo.
You, yes you what do you have to show for yourself?
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by MasterTeeUSA: 8:00pm On Jan 17
Ibadan is nice...look at the roofs of all the houses...not some rusty aluminum sheets. Rent in Ibadan will soon be competing with Lagos. Know this and know peace.

Truths9ja:
Completed Project: Dualisation of 7.3 km Agodi Gate-Old Ife Road-Adegbayi Junction with a spur to Alakia-Ibadan Airport (3.3 km).
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by OVB123: 8:28pm On Jan 17
jersy4:
Good job in Oyo. Evidence of infrastructural development when your capital city is well invested.

Ogun has been static with almost zero development as evidenced by lack of investment in the capital city.
Only God will deliver Ogun state from the hands of Dapo Abiodun.
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by soccerlite: 10:17pm On Jan 17
How much was spent

He destroyed agbowo shop complex

Building elephant project terminals

All to steal money

When his he going to do ajibode - apete - arola and environs road

Ojoo- aroro road

All this notice me road hes doing na food for lickazz
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by cardoctor(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17
The rest of the town nko?
Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by horlarkoonlay(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19
Cruise777:
cool

God bless Seyi Makinde, RIP Ajimobi... My father's house on the map tongue see my friends hotel, see my shops

Make una come snap for night abeg... from Airport to all the eateries bars and restaurants , Amala joints, Brent mall, supermart

Come and flex!!!

PS:
Technically are some Nigerians so stupid to understand humidity and rust in respect to brown roof?!

Common sense?! Omo I dey see sinat and everywhere for here o….

Re: Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) by XploraBen(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22
Cruise777:
cool

Come and flex!!!

PS:

Common sense?!

What do you deal in?

I stay along this axis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.