Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) (42889 Views)

What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) / Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / Ariel View Of Ibadan Explosion before and after(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by almarthins(m): 9:09am On Jan 17
erico2k2:

This is common in war eras.

We are not at war na. She carry the pikin run to safety first.
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by iamtardey: 9:17am On Jan 17
Oh lord lil man is troubled sad
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by spiSeyi: 9:18am On Jan 17
MrReeseG:

Do you get?
See the pandemonium with just one explosion

Imagine Ukraine and Palestine wey dey receive regular bombardment.
Almost everyone is in panicking mode in IB just because of one explosion
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by yahoodetector: 9:18am On Jan 17
So his mother ran and left him? 🤣🤣🤣

Truly, the culminating events that followed this gas explosion truly validates that cowardice that is attributed to a set of people in this country
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by delishpot: 9:21am On Jan 17
WhereMyLoud:
Life sha.. the day dem snap this picture it never for once occur to them say na this pic dem go take share as missing person. Life deep.. May he be found and in good health.

Those who rescued him too that photo. So yeah, it was taken solely for this purpose.
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by kay29000(m): 9:24am On Jan 17
WhereMyLoud:
Life sha.. the day dem snap this picture it never for once occur to them say na this pic dem go take share as missing person. Life deep.. May he be found and in good health.

He is not missing, the headline wasn't structured properly. His mom ran off and left him when she heard the loud explosion sound. They're trying to reconnect him with his mom.
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by Seunpapa65: 10:24am On Jan 17
Start by asking him his school name this supposed no dey complicated na
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by thatigboman: 10:36am On Jan 17
The mama no try at all at all
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by tishbite43: 10:43am On Jan 17
Na wa o
But e dey Bible already
Can a woman abandon her suckling child?!
E fit be sey the woman don die sef
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by olaniyilukman(m): 10:46am On Jan 17
arantess:
Poor boy....
Your mother abandoned you and saved herself.
Some women sha..
useless mother
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by Greenfaces: 10:48am On Jan 17
Cruise777:
Insha Allah he will return home safely

Robil Zidinl Ilima
Do you even know the meaning of Robi zidni ilma
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by Cruise777: 10:51am On Jan 17
Greenfaces:

Do you even know the meaning of Robi zidni ilma

Increase me in Knowledge Oh Allah

1 Like

Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:51am On Jan 17
Thanks to God my people are safe over there....

May the missing Child be found in Jesus Christ mighty name I pray...Amen
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:54am On Jan 17
What manner of a mother will forget her child and secure herself during an explosion! Fear women!
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by RickyJesus: 11:14am On Jan 17
175:

You smoke a lot. Loud master. Oya read the article again. . .but slowly without your loud.

🙄
Lol, we gather know ourselves; sometimes making something simple looks unnecessarily deep ; cheesy.

I use to do that before I started hitting the za, e just come worst. But most at times is from something more deeper and philosophical with a pinch of psychology. Yay I am baked right now. smiley
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by RickyJesus: 11:16am On Jan 17
Tokskob2008:

No be Instagram or birthday pics be dis, this pics was likely taken shortly after the boy was found....

The mother ran away leaving her son just as she heard the sound of the explosion........ What a mother!!
When you see that one? Pikin no get leg to run? It's normal there would be missing folks when something like this happens.

Have you ever been in a chaotic situation? Let me hear it if yes.
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by RickyJesus: 11:18am On Jan 17
Akerele44:

If you calm down and ready it again
He’s making sense
You are very senseless for seeing sense in this. I mean this in a good way.
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by Greenfaces: 11:23am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

Increase me in Knowledge Oh Allah

Okay I felt it doesn't match the kind of situation you were using it.
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by Father4all: 11:24am On Jan 17
abobote:

Shut up and face your country
go tell your foolish father to shut up
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by Father4all: 11:25am On Jan 17
Kukutente23:

The Palestinian asked for what they are seeing.
If Allah show face him go collect
The Fulanis too will kee all your families in Nigeria
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by chukskafor(m): 11:44am On Jan 17
WhereMyLoud:
Bros according to the article, he missed his way during the explosion but was found and in a good hand ; the point of the post is to reunite him with his family as he was separated with his mom during the heat of the explosion... He doesn't know his way back home
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by WhereMyLoud: 12:04pm On Jan 17
chukskafor:
Bros according to the article, he missed his way during the explosion but was found and in a good hand ; the point of the post is to reunite him with his family as he was separated with his mom during the heat of the explosion... He doesn't know his way back home
So to his people is he missing or not? Did you just wanted to quote me or something?
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by erico2k2(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17
almarthins:

We are not at war na. She carry the pikin run to safety first.
I think by now you would have heard in the news that it was due to explossives going off.This is like war.th3 sounds of bombs make you disorientate
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by erico2k2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17
Kukutente23:

Where exactly
Do you know bodija
People might stockpile explosives there
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17
Inspirer1:

The boy should be in school, so let them ask for his school name, they can easily take him there and from there locate his parents/family.

I can bet my lunch today, that kid ain't in school lipsrsealed
That's the country we find ourselves in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by chukskafor(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17
WhereMyLoud:
So to his people is he missing or not? Did you just wanted to quote me or something?
Why is my quote giving you hard erection bro, flow with the tide.... Was it the parents that posted about missing person or someone that found him did?

Just accept that you goofed by drawing your conclusions from the heading which failed to give insight to the content.
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by CorrectionFLuid: 12:26pm On Jan 17
WhereMyLoud:

Na the people wey find am, snap the pic.
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by TheGreatIYANU: 2:05pm On Jan 17
Ran and left her child.

The trauma, an average Niverian is masking and going through will crumble any body with skin tone, one shade lighter.

It is well with us.
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by WhereMyLoud: 2:50pm On Jan 17
chukskafor:
Why is my quote giving you hard erection bro, flow with the tide.... Was it the parents that posted about missing person or someone that found him did?

Just accept that you goofed by drawing your conclusions from the heading which failed to give insight to the content.
I dne cum.. my erection done fall.. cum carry go pour inside your girl. As Ogbori wey you be so.
Little boy lost his way as his mother ran during the loud bang and vibration in Ibadan an hour ago. His name is Sotannde Kodir. Kindly share until someone who recognizes him sees him
. Dit it at any point state that the picture was taken by those who found him? What if it was the mum that have told neighbours tha she ran off and didnt see where he went and as such they put his picture up so people can lookout for him.. Ode.!! Go school put head down you no gree. No be wetin dey cus your oversabi..
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by chukskafor(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17
WhereMyLoud:
I dne cum.. my erection done fall.. cum carry go pour inside your girl. As Ogbori wey you be so. . Dit it at any point state that the picture was taken by those who found him? What if it was the mum that have told neighbours tha she ran off and didnt see where he went and as such they put his picture up so people can lookout for him.. Ode.!! Go school put head down you no gree. No be wetin dey cus your oversabi..
See pot calling kettle black, bro when you are done with your LOUD taking business, quietly and slowly read the message body before coming here to show the degree of your ignorance, I leave you in peace because comprehension is what you lack a great deal... Have a nice day
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by ozo13(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17
eteba:
....that found him.
yeah.i was thinking na female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Grass Is Actually Green Dust In Obodo Oyibo / All Female Air Traffic Control Personnel Take Charge At Airports (Photo) / How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.