Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) (42888 Views)

What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) / Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / Ariel View Of Ibadan Explosion before and after(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by WhereMyLoud: 1:41pm On Jan 18
chukskafor:
See pot calling kettle black, bro when you are done with your LOUD taking business, quietly and slowly read the message body before coming here to show the degree of your ignorance, I leave you in peace because comprehension is what you lack a great deal... Have a nice day
Oga okafor go sell ur sparepart leave arguement
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by WhereMyLoud: 1:48pm On Jan 18
chukskafor:
See pot calling kettle black, bro when you are done with your LOUD taking business, quietly and slowly read the message body before coming here to show the degree of your ignorance, I leave you in peace because comprehension is what you lack a great deal... Have a nice day
Anywhere belle face mentality.. have a nice day too 👍🏾 Atleast the likes show a number of people share and see it from my point of view. How many see it from yours?
Re: Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) by delishpot: 7:24pm On Jan 18
kay29000:

He is not missing, the headline wasn't structured properly. His mom ran off and left him when she heard the loud explosion sound. They're trying to reconnect him with his mom.
Yup, he is found abandoned. But to his family he is missing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Grass Is Actually Green Dust In Obodo Oyibo / All Female Air Traffic Control Personnel Take Charge At Airports (Photo) / How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.