Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels (21189 Views)

Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by spiSeyi: 8:25am On Jan 17
Abi Kim is testing the microphone from North Korea 🇰🇵 ni grin grin
Jokes a part The explosion was caused because of some folks who were housing explosive materials in a particular building. The question is what are the explosives meant for undecided , some people might be preparing for a revolution and this night caught Nigeria unaware this is not a matter of Oyo state only lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:26am On Jan 17
Check into hotels? These people must be jokers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4Q3nbDU_8
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by leo2020: 8:30am On Jan 17
Read it to the end.
federal9:
Who pays for the hotel?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Nairalander248: 8:31am On Jan 17
kinglaxon:
Good move

Good move where? Instead of Government to provide alternative accomodations, they say they should check into hotels....
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Donedeal1(m): 8:31am On Jan 17
A responsive government
Every things are been addressed accordingly
GSM,even this too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Lannyjoe4u: 8:35am On Jan 17
With which money
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by themanderon: 8:35am On Jan 17
Who's gonna pay for the hotel in this beautiful economy?
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by merits(m): 8:38am On Jan 17
chisomkachy:

Arojinle1

Mumu talk na you go pay for their hotel bills for this economy.
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by designking: 8:39am On Jan 17
Who will pay the hotel bills?
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Lemos14: 8:41am On Jan 17
ChybuzzDD:

Does that post up there say anything about the feeding of the people who heed the call to lodge in the hotels?

stop asking unnecessary questions please. he said their bills will be covered which includes food since he asked people to leave the comfort of their homes. This is makinde not tinubu or buhari so please calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Tosin67: 8:42am On Jan 17
SmartPolician:
7. All hotels are to allow people who come in from the explosion site and around it. The state government will settle them.

So these hoteliers expect the government to pay them? undecided

The day someone I know in America experienced something like this, she told me that hotels in that area volunteered to lodge and feed them free of charge... nobody was going to pay them a dime.

She also experienced a shooter opening fire at shoppers at Walmart, Dallas. Motorists pulled over to drive people to their homes, while residents took shoppers (people they don't know) into their homes, giving them food and helping them calm down.

On the other hand, in Nigéria, I have witnessed a situation where a luxury bus had an accident around 5.30am and passengers died in their numbers. Passers-by were searching the victims and obtaining them.

Brothers and sisters, this life isn't about hypocritically going to church and mosque, or reading the Qur'an and Bible every day....we need to genuinely have some humanity in us...

In Nigeria, if you help an accident victim and he dies, police will pin the death on your head.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by gaskiyamagana: 8:42am On Jan 17
Akwamkpuruamu:
Make man go carry olosho go lodge for hotel for free in the name of victim of blast
If your type become central bank governor, your own wayo Sense go pass that of EME-FRAUD- ELE.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by erico2k2(m): 8:43am On Jan 17
seunlayi:

Oyo State govt
You sure??
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Truths9ja: 8:43am On Jan 17
Good move
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by SmartPolician: 8:43am On Jan 17
Tosin67:

In Nigeria, if you help an accident victim and he dies, police will pin the death on your head.

There's no connection whatsoever between my comment and yours.
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by erico2k2(m): 8:45am On Jan 17
Lemos14:

stop asking unnecessary questions please. he said their bills will be covered which includes food since he asked people to leave the comfort of their homes. This is makinde not tinubu or buhari so please calm down.
The same government that can't pay what people earned now want to pay Hotel bills.bro.I will take this with a pinch of salt..unless the hotel.accept to accommodate them then yes dela done.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by jamesversion: 8:46am On Jan 17
God1000:
God have mercy, this has never happened before in the city of Ibadan

You haven't seen what the Igbos saw in Biafra war and you're asking God for mercy.
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by todugo(m): 8:48am On Jan 17
How much the bastsrd give the victim to use check hotel? Or are the hostels in Ibadan free🤡
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by anonymous1759(m): 8:49am On Jan 17
grin
SmartPolician:
7. All hotels are to allow people who come in from the explosion site and around it. The state government will settle them.

The day someone I know in America experienced something like this, she told me that hotels in that area volunteered to lodge and feed them free of charge... nobody was going to pay them a dime.

She also experienced a shooter opening fire at shoppers at Walmart, Dallas. Motorists pulled over to drive people to their homes, while residents took shoppers (people they don't know) into their homes, giving them food and helping them calm down.

On the other hand, in Nigéria, I have witnessed a situation where a luxury bus had an accident around 5.30am and passengers died in their numbers. Passers-by were searching the victims and obtaining them.

Brothers and sisters, this life isn't about hypocritically going to church and mosque, or reading the Qur'an and Bible every day....we need to genuinely have some humanity in us...

Stop wasting your time brethren, Majority of Nigerians are wicked , we as a people don’t always take responsibility for anything.
When we do evil we find something to pin it on .
All these things you made mention I always use to to argue but people will tell me everything is governments fault.

The best government and economies in the world can’t carter for everyone.
This Yuletide season I know of two persons who traveled from Jos and Kebbi for 20k while another paid 25k from Asaba to Lagos respectively , the drivers will tell you it’s the government that caused the hike of price.

Super Eagles players who don’t give back to the society or their best will tell you NFF is bad which is true , but we’ve a Sadie Mane’ In Senegal doing the governments job , Ahmed Musa still helps despite everything.

Nigeria will only be good when everyone sees government as a collective thing , no matter how little good you can when the ball gets to your court do it, it goes a long way.

If I budget 10k to get something which Is the original price and you the seller cheats me and sell it for 20k ,definitely if anyone comes to my end I’ll also cheat to cover up for my extra 10k I didn’t budget to spend , that’s one of the ways we’re wicked to ourselves and blame it on government and the circle continues.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Kukutente23: 8:52am On Jan 17
casualobserver:

This is what happens when a certain group of people move in. If you know Ibadan and Bodija, you will know the kind of people that have been settling in.

Anywhere they go they bring illegality with them.
Who are those
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Desmondum: 8:52am On Jan 17
erico2k2:

You sure??
If Seyi says he would pay, he definitely would pay. This is Seyi Makinde not other politicians
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Goddyrichie(m): 8:52am On Jan 17
SmartPolician:

God will bless u for saying this a lot of people going to church and mosque everyday they even look at people that don’t go to Chruch or mosque as people that don’t know God but no form of humanity in them they hv a lot do foodstuffs at home but they will never feed they’re neighbor that’s hungry
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Kukutente23: 8:54am On Jan 17
jamesversion:

You haven't seen what the Igbos saw in Biafra war and you're asking God for mercy.

Is ibadan at war
You guys lost a war and still found something to boast about it
What will now happen if you won

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Kukutente23: 8:55am On Jan 17
todugo:
How much the bastsrd give the victim to use check hotel? Or are the hostels in Ibadan free🤡
Go back and read
Then come and tell us who is the bastard

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Thazard(m): 8:56am On Jan 17
Akwamkpuruamu:
Make man go carry olosho go lodge for hotel for free in the name of victim of blast
grin grin grin
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Kukutente23: 8:57am On Jan 17
Nairalander248:

Good move where? Instead of Government to provide alternative accomodations, they say they should check into hotels....
Is hotel not alternative accommodation

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by AngelicBeing: 8:58am On Jan 17
SmartPolician:

Compassion, assistance and support system are available in the West all the time but Africa or some Africans are heartless wink
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:00am On Jan 17
SmartPolician:

And no be govt govt for everything. We can also help ourselves
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Trophy12: 9:00am On Jan 17
Akwamkpuruamu:
lol this man 😂😂😂😂
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Trophy12: 9:02am On Jan 17
Judolisco:
Who go pay 4 d hotel bills?
Oga eye they pain u, government talk say then go settle them
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Stephench: 9:02am On Jan 17
Allow people from the explosion zone, government will settle them. What a blanket statement with intention to deceived the masses. If you have intention to house the resident, then you'll organize it as sensible humans do, take records, forward to hotels and check them in

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by ericmor: 9:03am On Jan 17
SmartPolician:

That is a working country only if the hotel owner is a multi millionaire and not just someone that got loan to invest in the hotel business. Our government are not doing anything for us rather they embezzle our money, so let them spend little from what they have embezzled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Work Resumes On Ado Ekiti Civic Centre (Pictures) / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Today Is The Tenth Anniversary Of The Dana Air Crash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.