Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt (28421 Views)

Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels / Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road By Ogun State And FG Begins (Photos) / ₦155.6Billion Museum With Roof Made Of 76,000 Panels Opens In Qatar(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by press9jatv: 8:34am On Mar 09
An update on the nearly completed construction of the 76.67 km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road awarded by the Oyo State Government to Kopek Construction Ltd and Craneburg Construction Ltd. The Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road is a major road project that connects the Ogbomoso and Oke Ogun Zones of Oyo State.

The Iseyin End of the Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road (handled by Kopek Construction Ltd) covers Iseyin-Apewo Village and includes a 65m span bridge. The Ogbomoso End of the Road (handled by Craneburg Construction Ltd) is from Apewo Village-Ogbomoso and includes a 45m bridge and an underpass.

The Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road provides easy access between the Ogbomoso and Iseyin campuses of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH). The Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road project was awarded in December 2021 and is estimated to be completed by May 2024.

The Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road is one of the major roads connecting the five zones in Oyo State. The Ibadan and Oke Ogun Zones, Oyo and Oke-Ogun Zones, and Ibarapa and Oke-Ogun Zones have been linked. The Ibadan and Ibarapa Zones are currently being linked.

https://feedbackoysg.com/nearly-done-iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso-road-update/?fbclid=IwAR1XFVDpRKX69-_eyBgduA366OgVNdmSjDRwjXUjj_nXOb8U-deX_65I-nY

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by press9jatv: 8:35am On Mar 09
More pictures below

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by press9jatv: 8:36am On Mar 09
More pictures of the projects. Governor Seyi Makinde tried no be small.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by malali: 8:36am On Mar 09
PDP ACTION
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED
WAKING UP TO NEWS OF NIGERIAN DEVELOPING BY THE SECOND.

GOOD WORK MR SEYI MAKINDE
YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT AT THE RIGHT TIME.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Cassandraloius: 8:39am On Mar 09
Good development.

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by press9jatv: 8:40am On Mar 09
The 76.67KM strategic road connecting, Isęyin-Fapotę-Ogbomoso. This is a virgin road that was started and completed by OYO State government under Egrn. Seyi Makinde.

Today you can travel to OkeOgun from Ogbomoso and still go back to handle your daily activities. 👍

This is a big road infrastructure for the people of Oke- Ogun. It will help to reduce travel time from Ogbomosho to Iseyin and the rest of the area. Before they used to go through Oyo from Iseyin to Ogbomosho. Thank you Engr Seyi Makinde.

This is thinking out of the box. Kudos to Governor Seyi Makinde FNSE!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Cindypresh(f): 9:18am On Mar 09
76km is a very long distance...kudos to the governor.

Atleast PDP is still far better than cursed Apc.

Tinupoo still remain a disaster

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by RepoMan007: 9:19am On Mar 09
As they complete it, I hope they equally police, maintain and secure it immediately.
No need waiting for Fulanis to mount a deadly checkpoint on the road before crying foul and start a reactionary cry.
No need waiting for potholes to divide the road before patching it up.

17 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by tpham: 9:42am On Mar 09
kudos

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by OVB123: 9:45am On Mar 09
Obaseki come and see your mate.

23 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by AntiChristian: 11:31am On Mar 09
This one just dey construct road as if say dm curse am to dey do road!

We dey feel you for Oyo!

Make Dapo copy am!

It's not about party but the individuals people voted for!

And who told you Seyi is not among the PDAPC governors in the last elections?

Cindypresh:
76km is a very long distance...kudos to the governor.

Atleast PDP is still far better than cursed Apc.

Tinupoo still remain a disaster

9 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by monsuru56(m): 11:32am On Mar 09
So I went to this ashawo beer parlour yesterday to drink and met this gal i had fuked only once. She cajoled me and led me to her room even though I said i wasnt there for a fuk..

In her room, she tried to milk the cash outta me, but I told her i got no cash. She requested to see my wallet to prove that i got no cash and she would fuk me for free.
I showed her the wallet and she said she would give me 5 minutes.
Next thing, I know i was fuking in the missionary position.

I asked her for spoon position and digged that puzzy, while slamming and caressing her soft ass till I cum.
Turns out I spent more than 5 minutes and she said "i have never done this for anyone (other customer) before".

I just smiled and told her I would be back and zoomed off.

What do you guys think about this free puzzy offering?

2 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by CrownedPhoenix: 11:32am On Mar 09
Good. This one has drainage.

I hate seeing roads without drainages

6 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by bigdammyj: 11:32am On Mar 09
Seen.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by AmazingELixir: 11:33am On Mar 09
Ok
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by SmallmebigGod: 11:33am On Mar 09
Nice one Mr Governor 👍. Hope the road is quality

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by yesloaded: 11:34am On Mar 09
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by positivelord: 11:35am On Mar 09
76 km My God..... but soludu is celebrating substandard road that is not up to 20 poles in Okpoko (Onitsha)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by FreeStuffsNG: 11:35am On Mar 09
He has promised to open up the agrarian communities so that food and agriculture produces can be easily moved out for commercial farming . He is keeping his promise. Oyo state leads in the production of some agricultural products like Cassava, Sheabutter, cocoa etc.

May God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Pootle: 11:35am On Mar 09
see vegetation everywhere but food na issue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by press9jatv: 11:35am On Mar 09
Governor Seyi Makinde remains the best governor ever since the creation of Oyo State. He tried in Oyo State no be small.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Sammysolution: 11:36am On Mar 09
The governor needs to attend to internal roads in ibadan, since he is the governor and the local governments chairman combined, most of ibadan internal roads are nothing to write home about. But kudos to him on this one.

9 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by dapsoneh: 11:37am On Mar 09
The best performing Governor in Nigeria right now
Argue with your keypad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by finestemperor: 11:38am On Mar 09
One thing i observe about PDP is that they are big thieves like their counterpart APC,but does a better and commendable work than APC.

12 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by MightySparrow: 11:38am On Mar 09
OVB123:
Obaseki come and see your mate.

GSM is not Obaseki's mate. I came to Benin two and half years ago. I have not seen any meaningful government impact. Obaseki's mate could be in niger Republic.
He is not working at all.

18 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Cindypresh(f): 11:39am On Mar 09
AntiChristian:
This one just dey construct road as if say dm curse am to dey do road!

We dey feel you for Oyo!

Make Dapo copy am!

It's not about party but the individuals people voted for!

And who told you Seyi is not among the PDAPC governors in the last elections?

He is not...atleast he's shown to be different.

What has Abiodun done with Ogun huge resources?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Kay25(m): 11:40am On Mar 09
monsuru56:
So I went to this ashawo beer parlour yesterday to drink and met this gal i had fuked only once. She cajoled me and led me to her room even though I said i wasnt there for a fuk..

In her room, she tried to milk the cash outta me, but I told her i got no cash. She requested to see my wallet to prove that i got no cash and she would fuk me for free.
I showed her the wallet and she said she would give me 5 minutes.
Next thing, I know i was fuking in the missionary position.

I asked her for spoon position and digged that puzzy, while slamming and caressing her soft ass till I cum.
Turns out I spent more than 5 minutes and she said "i have never done this for anyone (other customer) before".

I just smiled and told her I would be back and zoomed off.

What do you guys think about this free puzzy offering?
Go give ur life to Christ na the freeest offering be that wey go save u from hell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by candygist: 11:42am On Mar 09
malali:
PDP ACTION
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED
WAKING UP TO NEWS OF NIGERIAN DEVELOPING BY THE SECOND.

GOOD WORK MR SEYI MAKINDE
YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT AT THE RIGHT TIME.

If Nigeria can get 15 govt officials like seyi makinde, Raji fashola and Akinwunmi Abode. Nigeria will be like UAE in few years.

5 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by codemaniacs: 11:42am On Mar 09
press9jatv:
The 76.67KM strategic road connecting, Isęyin-Fapotę-Ogbomoso. This is a virgin road that was started and completed by OYO State government under Egrn. Seyi Makinde.

Today you can travel to OkeOgun from Ogbomoso and still go back to handle your daily activities. 👍

This is a big road infrastructure for the people of Oke- Ogun. It will help to reduce travel time from Ogbomosho to Iseyin and the rest of the area. Before they used to go through Oyo from Iseyin to Ogbomosho. Thank you Engr Seyi Makinde.

This is thinking out of the box. Kudos to Governor Seyi Makinde FNSE!

No street lights and traffic cameras in all the pictures you posted.

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by sofeo(m): 11:42am On Mar 09
Alright
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by NameInUse(f): 11:42am On Mar 09
Better Governor!
We dey enjoy you for Oyo State🫡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures / Photos Of Tanker Which Exploded In Maryland, Lagos / Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.