Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council (20277 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Rybnyk(m): 10:37am On Jan 17
ProudBoy:
Ex-Zamfara gov differs, says Tinubu democrat

From Sodiq Omolaoye, Abuja

https://guardian.ng/news/sharia-council-says-muslim-muslim-ticket-has-failed-nigerians/

Voting based on religion and not competence is the most senseless thing.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:37am On Jan 17
The reason for the Muslim-Muslim ticket was to progress, triumph, succeed and to have a good government,

For saying the bolded, thunder fire una.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Emman08: 10:37am On Jan 17
But you c*nts supported it because of religious bigotry. Now Tinubu is pushing his regional agenda ahead of religion you clowns are crying foul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by chrisvic007: 10:38am On Jan 17
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Deogratiasfx: 10:38am On Jan 17
abdulimussa:
Tinubu ati shettima is the best people to rule Nigeria. Peter Obi and the Eastern Christians will suffer. We love the dual ticket muss -Muslim

Karl marx was truly right.....Religion, indeed, is the opium of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by gr8child(m): 10:38am On Jan 17
grin @ “the reason many Nigerians supported the same faith ticket was to see how it could engender development in the country”

I wonder what equation they used to arrive at that answer.

I don’t want to be negative and say Nigerians get what we deserve. Maybe BAT was right when he suggested that education is our only salvation.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Odogwuzack: 10:38am On Jan 17
chidiokay:

You are entitled to your opinion in your bedroom but you don't get to speak for Nigerians

Awolowo failed and his untimely death didnt stop yorubas from ruling Nigeria, Tinubu won't be our last cos we are progressive thinkers and we won't stop until we get it right

In the history of Nigeria, SW remain the only region that emancipated for national interest

OBJ was the major force that ended Biafra, yle the igbos love him more the Yorubas have no reason to hate OBJ, But we know he is an Hypocrite he can't fool us

Well said bro.

Do you know why the last election pained them so much?

They had high hope and they were already planning to use Obi's presidency to chestbeat against the Yorubas.

Some of them even started the chestbeating before election. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Pinkybush: 10:40am On Jan 17
Story! Where was he when they brought this evil plan? Was he not in Nigeria when others were criticising about this evil plan?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Odogwuzack: 10:44am On Jan 17
Throwback:

See lamentations of a bigoted loser.

A leopard cannot change its spots.

Hahaha I didn't even see that earlier. grin

The truth is the real pain of these guys is the pain of defeat.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by freenature: 10:44am On Jan 17
ProudBoy:

https://guardian.ng/news/sharia-council-says-muslim-muslim-ticket-has-failed-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Iluvmycontr3: 10:46am On Jan 17
perfectsusanoo:
Unrivalled Idiocy. People vote capabilities africans do theirs differently, wahala 4 who get naija politics tym. Truly inferior beings. Rich or poor. And i'm a nigerian by ...

Too inferior

Too fake.

And ever visionless.

If one praises the whites the black race would be full of sorrows, whereas it is just the bitter truth.

Possibly more than 75% of blacks the world over are parasites and demonic agents.

#I am your fellow Nigerian man, but tired of pretence, mediocrity and endless failures in almost every aspect 🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by greatness22(m): 10:47am On Jan 17
Odogwuzack:

Stop editing my post before I report you to the mod.
Edit your post? Don't be a clown you bigot 😂

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Segzy19: 10:50am On Jan 17
Eyah!
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by gloryman91: 10:50am On Jan 17
We resign our Hope into The Almighty Allah who created everything accordingly.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Throwback: 10:51am On Jan 17
Odogwuzack:

Hahaha I didn't even see that earlier. grin

The truth is the real pain of these guys is the pain of defeat.

Very pained tribal bigot.

He abandoned Muslim-Muslim matter and made it a Yoruba matter in line with his well documented tribal bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by ViceGovernor: 10:52am On Jan 17
Nawa o 😒

So we get ayatollah for Nigeria sef

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by mightyhaze: 10:53am On Jan 17
Na lie

E go favor we the agbadority mob..

You people are just haters..hating on your own country and president.. angry

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by grandstar(m): 10:54am On Jan 17
Tinubu's 3 areas where he failed in the area of the economy are:

1. Refusal to tame inflation by refusing to allow the CBN do its work.

2. Failure to deregulate the price of petrol and electricity.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Coldie(m): 10:54am On Jan 17
This is what u hate about Nigerians.

They will purposely elect a bad government into power, when there’s a 100% better option, then after doing t they start complaining about bad leadership.

The wickedness is extreme

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Odogwuzack: 10:57am On Jan 17
Throwback:

Very pained tribal bigot.

He abandoned Muslim-Muslim matter and made it a Yoruba matter in line with his well documented tribal bigotry.

It's so sad that it's because of this their bigotry and "we against Yorubas" mentality that stop them from ruling Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by bizzibodi(m): 10:57am On Jan 17
Those jihadist never fail to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Odogwuzack: 10:57am On Jan 17
Coldie:
This is what u hate about Nigerians.

They will purposely elect a bad government into power, when there’s a 100% better option, then after doing t they start complaining about bad leadership.

The wickedness is extreme

Lol who is 100% better option??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by perfectsusanoo(m): 10:58am On Jan 17
[quote author=Iluvmycontr3 post=127983551]

Too inferior

Too fake.

And ever visionless.

If one praises the whites the black race would be full of sorrows, whereas it is just the bitter truth.

Possibly more than 75% of blacks the world over are parasites and demonic agents.

#I am your fellow Nigerian man, but tired of pretence, mediocrity and endless failures in almost every aspect

africa just get as e be. Hustle make men japa de wit progressive minded pple. Now i see all africa as insignificant to d existence of human race bar slavery.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Antai123(m): 11:01am On Jan 17
Even from the name MUMU ticket..... U should know that it's a failed ticket already. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Kukutente23: 11:06am On Jan 17
ProudBoy:

I don't understand this idea of praising the president for the SC judgement going one way or the other.
Are we operating a democracy or monarchy
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by IkePeters(m): 11:06am On Jan 17
Baba, speak for yourself.

This same faith ticket, particularly failed those Fanatics who had high expectations and voted along religious lines.

Elections are over. So allow this same ticket do their job. There's always 2027 to vent your displeasure on the ballot 🗳

ProudBoy:

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:08am On Jan 17
JAMO84:
These ones are on Atiku's payroll.

I will assess this government halfway through the first term, after which I will give an unbiased assessment. This government has no excuse for failure.
lol you would still cum out half way to say until full tenure

Then you would now say let him do 8 years first, then you would finally say no be him start the destruction of the country

Others have already taken this last step already that they did it for tribalism and find one or two excuse especially security and economy

The hypocrisy is here is a govt we where told is Master strategist thAt prepared all his life with all the solutions already on his head yet we have seen him doing try and error rinse repeat

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by chidiokay: 11:11am On Jan 17
Odogwuzack:

Well said bro.

Do you know why the last election pained them so much?

They had high hope and they were already planning to use Obi's presidency to chestbeat against the Yorubas.

Some of them even started the chestbeating before election. grin

I don't know why they believe, Yorubas envy them for lipsrsealed for what naw
On forbes list 1-5 yorubas has how many, funke akindele lastest movie that was filled with yorubas rass life raked 1billion in the history of nigeria box office

Yorubas is the most widely accepted Language in & outside Nigeria .. so why envy ??

otedola just donated 1 billion to the country, what are the billionaires of Anambra waiting for ... what is there to Envy cheesy

If no be say i no trust poco i for they branch her house chop ofe achara soup every thursday night .. our life simple gan
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by ufotunang: 11:11am On Jan 17
That is the renewed hope you voted for 🙄

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by ufotunang: 11:12am On Jan 17
Vote for Peter obi for a better economy and country you did not want to vote ..but you can now see the renewed hope you voted for now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coordinator, Grassroot Mobilizers For Buhari (GMB) And 58 Others Join Atiku / Under Buhari, Nigeria Records Worst Attacks On Journalists In 34 Years -PremiumT / List Of Top Cases Abandoned By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.