Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council (20290 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by BeninRefugees: 3:17pm On Jan 17
christejames:
We the children of Alfa Monsiru of Ilaje think otherwise... cool

It's favoring us, our baba is planning a bigger surprise package for the people of Oduduwa.

Please steer clear!

Funny enough I know an Alfa with that name in kwara state grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by blueAgent(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17
Iluvmycontr3:

Too inferior

Too fake.

And ever visionless.

If one praises the whites the black race would be full of sorrows, whereas it is just the bitter truth.

Possibly more than 75% of blacks the world over are parasites and demonic agents.

#I am your fellow Nigerian man, but tired of pretence, mediocrity and endless failures in almost every aspect 🤦‍♂️

109% right.
Blacks are inherently foolish and incompetent.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17
All of una dey mad.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by NSK4U(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17
The greatest lie he has made is by trying to claim that many Nigerians voted Tinubu, that's the biggest deceit anyone can use against himself and not on those who knew what and how the impostor in Aso Rock came to be. Nemesis will certainly catch up with those who continue to parade such spurious tales as to validate an unpopular government. Acclaimed president that keep looking for legitimacy every minute is claimed here to have emerged from popular and majority vote Hahahaha dey play bruh
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:22pm On Jan 17
Okay then. In 2031 we will try Christian-Christian ticket.

I hope the Sharia council will support it. Otherwise, they're just hypocrites.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Newton1045: 6:26pm On Jan 17
Fanatics
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Godkillbuhari(m): 6:57pm On Jan 17
LifeofDream:

Cc Seun Mynd44 Dominique nplmod Fergie

Rule 2

This type of people should not continue to roam this forum..
ogo keep quite jor....... mumu
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Jkilo: 9:04pm On Jan 17
ProudBoy:
Ex-Zamfara gov differs, says Tinubu democrat

From Sodiq Omolaoye, Abuja

https://guardian.ng/news/sharia-council-says-muslim-muslim-ticket-has-failed-nigerians/

Idiot! Stop speaking for Nigerians. Speak for yourself. You have never spoken for all Nigerians before. You are only speaking up now because the admin is not benefitting the Islamic community and the North at large. First if tell all the Jihadists you people recruited to stop killing innocent Nigerians before you address the Government.
Hypocrites, the lot of you
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Mrexcell(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17
Why are they still complaining after foolishly supporting and voting based on tribal and religious sentiments? Only a religious extremist or a heartless bigot would have voted for the apc after all the atrocities they committed against innocent nigerians and the revelations about their presidential candidate before the election.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Melagros(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17
Houseontherock1:
But you people will rather die than allow a Christian-Christian ticket undecided
I dey tell you
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by naturefellow(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17
tinnymerit:
No! It has not failed you. You subscribed to MU-MU ticket just because they are your guys in same religion. Your suffering never start. By the time you are buying fuel at #2500, you will understand what other people faced under buhari that you supported blindly.
thank you! Na now the eye dey Clear. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Blackdisciple(m): 7:17am On Jan 18
Chew on that mumu ticket
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Fearyourcreator: 9:43am On Jan 18
tinnymerit:
No! It has not failed you. You subscribed to MU-MU ticket just because they are your guys in same religion. Your suffering never start. By the time you are buying fuel at #2500, you will understand what other people faced under buhari that you supported blindly.
Dem dey whine you , you sef dey whine yourself
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by countryman13: 1:10pm On Jan 18
[quote author=ProudBoy post=127981212]Ex-Zamfara gov differs, says Tinubu democrat

From Sodiq Omolaoye, Abuja

https://guardian.ng/news/sharia-council-says-muslim-muslim-ticket-has-failed-nigerians/[/qu
Thank God sharia is not binding on me! I pitied people voting or handling national issue religiously! Our unity is far more important than any religion(Xtian, muslim or trad).
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by naturefellow(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15
kcbaba007:
Seunmsg, templarlandry, vulture barbecue griller, and the other APC tinubu urchins....
I say make I ask una...

How far

they're acting like ghosts now. They will suffer consequences of their choices and actions. All of them will reap the evil they sowed.

Paraman CoronaVirusPro Helinues Madridguy Templarlandry Duro4chang LegendHero LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 ThatFairGuy1 denreledave Raskimonojendor silvernorgold mannabbqgreels = nlpolicewoman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Antiislaam(m): 12:53am On Feb 16
I won't blame you Muslims that voted for M-M ticket, I'll only blame all Christians that voted for devilish m-m ticket

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Justiceleague1: 10:17am On Feb 16
Houseontherock1:
But you people will rather die than allow a Christian-Christian ticket undecided
I tell,they will burn the country!!!

That's something they will never accept, disgusting hypocrites
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by duro4chang(m): 6:26am On Mar 27
naturefellow:

they're acting like ghosts now. They will suffer consequences of their choices and actions. All of them will reap the evil they sowed.

Paraman CoronaVirusPro Helinues Madridguy Templarlandry Duro4chang LegendHero LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 ThatFairGuy1 denreledave Raskimonojendor silvernorgold mannabbqgreels = nlpolicewoman
You have not seen anything. You go cry taya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. / Kankara: Garba Shehu Apologises For Saying Only 10 Students Were Kidnapped / Oyebanji Expresses Condolences On Nollywood Actor, Fadeyi Oloro’s Passing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.