Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council (20285 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council (2) (3) (4)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Charly68: 11:19am On Jan 17
They needed a magician ?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:25am On Jan 17
Smithkafors:
Nawao…. Asked yourself, has any of the candidates visited any of this state to assess situation themselves and build morals of the security.

The only person who will do that for you is PO.
Peter obi will be there life to assess things by himself.

Senseless trash.

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Odogwuzack: 11:31am On Jan 17
chidiokay:

I don't know why they believe, Yorubas envy them for lipsrsealed for what naw
On forbes list 1-5 yorubas has how many, funke akindele lastest movie that was filled with yorubas rass life raked 1billion in the history of nigeria box office

Yorubas is the most widely accepted Language in & outside Nigeria .. so why envy ??

otedola just donated 1 billion to the country, what are the billionaires of Anambra waiting for ... what is there to Envy cheesy

If no be say i no trust poco i for they branch her house chop ofe achara soup every thursday night .. our life simple gan

Now you understand the reason for their deep seated hatred.

Their hate is motivated by deep envy and jealousy that is why they try to use that jealousy and envy as excuse to gaslight others
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by ebenholer2(m): 11:39am On Jan 17
They should rather say Muslim-Muslim ticket has failed bigots Muslim north😄😄
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jan 17
Which kind of stupid, rubbish and dirty talk is this?? Muslim-muslim ticket was for progress? So they were not selected for their capabilities, but rather for their religious affiliations??!

This is just the height of it.

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:50am On Jan 17
When there is no looting, looting no reach his side.
Punishing poor people with Sharia.
E go red, embezzlement has reduced.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by JAMO84: 12:00pm On Jan 17
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol you would still cum out half way to say until full tenure

Then you would now say let him do 8 years first, then you would finally say no be him start the destruction of the country

Others have already taken this last step already that they did it for tribalism and find one or two excuse especially security and economy

The hypocrisy is here is a govt we where told is Master strategist thAt prepared all his life with all the solutions already on his head yet we have seen him doing try and error rinse repeat
That one na your own personal problem, I don talk wetin I go do.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Raph82(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17
Na now day break?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Raph82(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17
Christian- Muslim ticket = failure
Muslim-christian ticket = failure
Muslim-muslim ticket = mega failure
Christian-christian ticket = dead on arrival
Traditional worshipper TW -TW ticket = probable success
Reason : Ogun (god of iron) no get time. U default, sharp sharp e don kill u, no time to waste time.

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by bjdon: 12:13pm On Jan 17
The stupidity in the man's comments is truly breathtaking.

So you really thought that just because a President and is vice are muslims, that somehow means they are better than other Nigerians and would perform better. The black man is truly cursed by Religion and Tribe. Why can't we just go for the best?

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by TRAPLORD13: 12:17pm On Jan 17
You guys are funny.
Allah go deal with una mercilessly because Allah deals in human blood

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Atlantis585: 12:25pm On Jan 17
That’s because Muslim / muslim ticket was designed to achieve nothing but failure.

Una eyes don dey clear small small.

As y’all can see, no improvement since Muslim Muslim leadership - exchange rate, inflation, terrorism, corruption, incompetent clueless president, electricity, fuel …
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by bitbillionaire: 12:26pm On Jan 17
Stupid people. Talking as if if another muslim muslim ticket comes they won't support despite all their suffering.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by sole26: 12:31pm On Jan 17
Smithkafors:
Nawao…. Asked yourself, has any of the candidates visited any of this state to assess situation themselves and build morals of the security.

The only person who will do that for you is PO.
Peter obi will be there life to assess things by himself.

U can't give what u don't have. They don't have empathy. So selfish and heartless set if leaders.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by kcbaba007: 12:31pm On Jan 17
Seunmsg, templarlandry, vulture barbecue griller, and the other APC tinubu urchins....
I say make I ask una...

How far

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by gaskiyamagana: 12:45pm On Jan 17
okosodo:
Useless people. That religion is the reason for the elusive world peace
World that is boiling now is Islam's fault?
Unlimited mugun!
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Tealcrestmedia(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17
It's always after elections that some people come to their senses.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Dfather1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17
ProudBoy:
Ex-Zamfara gov differs, says Tinubu democrat

From Sodiq Omolaoye, Abuja

https://guardian.ng/news/sharia-council-says-muslim-muslim-ticket-has-failed-nigerians/

If your support for Tinubu/Shetima ticket is based on the same faith and not on competency, then, you are part of Nigeria's problem.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by babajero(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17
ProudBoy:
Ex-Zamfara gov differs, says Tinubu democrat

From Sodiq Omolaoye, Abuja

https://guardian.ng/news/sharia-council-says-muslim-muslim-ticket-has-failed-nigerians/
The irony of it all is that this same guys called Islamic leaders both religious and political are the ones covertly sponsoring the terrorism(Jihad) happening in Nigeria and the same time talking about development, peace and progress, demons in human skin.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17
Houseontherock1:
But you people will rather die than allow a Christian-Christian ticket undecided
Try it na and if Christian-Christian ticket wins, so be it
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by HRMK: 1:17pm On Jan 17
NOTHING WORKS IN NIGERIA APART FROM CORRUPTION!
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by tuoyoojo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17
Abusufian:
Eyyah dis Easterner don de frustrated' sorry oooo

Hehehe na people from south come out to complain say them dey suffer ni abi na people from North....

Nor be the same northern people who dey power since with nothing to show to it.

I never see any Eastern group complain o...so tell me who dey frustrated. I nor come from East but I dey proud of them

If u wan see frustration go any northern state....as for me, I am doing just fine. The renewed shege must go round
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 1:28pm On Jan 17
Too early.....jackass
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by okorogodwin4(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17
They thought it will give them more frre Virginis
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17
PureFace1:

How can we envy who are beneath us in all aspect of life ?

Only typical losers wail like you guys.

Oga go and seat down all those nonsense game u play we've learnt all ur tricks useless people
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by philos(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17
WHY MUST THIS PEOPLE ALWAYS SEE ISSUES FROM THE PRISM OF RELIGION?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council by donmik: 3:02pm On Jan 17
You will only live to regret all evil ambitions...
Good complainers

Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage / Oyo State Npower Beneficiaries Turn Up Enmass For APC And PMB. Pics