Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Business Can I Start With 1m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1m (264 Views)

What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? / I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 1m by drerocker: 11:35am On Jan 17
Seriously need advice wat biz can I do with 1m
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1m by dawnomike(m): 11:54am On Jan 17
drerocker:
Mini distributorship
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1m by drerocker: 5:06pm On Jan 17
dawnomike:
Mini distributorship
How bros
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1m by goldyeyeife(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17
I have a YouTube channel just invest 200,000k for marketing and share revenue with me for 1year I already have over 100 subscribers in less than a month and running a few campaign on it will greatly increase chances of meeting the requirements of getting monetized faster.
I have proof of channel ownership
You can check the channel@risemyspirit
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1m by goldyeyeife(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17
Am using Canva at the moment for editing the pro version
And with time we get better at this.
YouTube can make us thousands of dollars if done properly. I have an idea you have capital
But tools such as running a sprizzy advert
Plus seoclerk fiverr and YouTube itself will increase my chances
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1m by goldyeyeife(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17
Everything in these channel is done by my creative work plus lots of videos on Canva and designs to follow plus still learning and twerking and getting better
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1m by finoki: 5:34am On Jan 18
drerocker:

Fix your money. Use 10% to learn a SERVICE/Skill not goods/product. Go and learn about a service.
After 4 months, check your skill level and proceed from there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Household Items - Fast Fingers / Gain Whatsapp Contacts For Free / Are You Still Looking For Potential Foreign Buyers To Supply Your Agro Foodstuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.