Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) (44477 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack / Hosea Akuchi Killed, His Wife Talatu Hosea Akuchi Kidnapped In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 3:59pm On Jan 17
wis3:
Innalilahi wa'inna ilahi rajiun. What is wrong with this country 😩😩😩
Shut up. You know what's wrong with the country. Where are the kidnappers from?

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Miles300: 4:16pm On Jan 17
Something go soon trigger this revolution , with the way this country is going..
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Chikel20000(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17
wis3:
How many more people have to die before these animals we elected as leaders take action πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜–
can we set religion n ethnicity aside to elect our next president?...d answer is no...we will keep making dis mistake
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17
Keep paying terrorist/kidnappers, daft government
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17
RIP.
Tinubu doesn't care.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17
Miles300:
Something go soon trigger this revolution , with the way this country is going..
Na you wan start the revolution??
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by karashita: 5:52pm On Jan 17
wis3:
How many more people have to die before these animals we elected as leaders take action πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜–

Honestly, it is frightening.How can we say we have a government and some mad people will be butchering citizens anyhow?Where did they expect victims families to get the kind of money they are demanding?I seriously feel there is more to this madness.They have an ally in the government.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by bluefilm: 6:36pm On Jan 17
Damn niggaaar.

This is so bad
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by freshleg(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17
This what we call Muslim -Muslim ticket.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Elsueno: 7:22pm On Jan 17
And where da fuvk did they expect the parents to get N100m . Sometimes th3se bandits are so stufid & extremely incompetent that it makes you wonder how the security forces haven't wiped them out.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Elsueno: 7:29pm On Jan 17
rspy:
These girls are rap__ed to death by the terrorists, thats important information the media omits.

Shove ur ugly dark fantasy up ur evil a**, Nothing of such nature would happen to these girls
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by magzey: 7:32pm On Jan 17
wicked people, this people will never smell heaven in shaa Allah undecided undecided

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Ever8090: 7:45pm On Jan 17
wis3:
Innalilahi wa'inna ilahi rajiun. What is wrong with this country 😩😩😩
the people with this incantation are the ones terrorising the country and the whole world
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by MaziX(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17
Muhammed killing Muhammed... abi na Simon simon ekpa dey do this things ni... wahala!
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by virginchaser(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised abuja is never a safe place to stay
That abuja is not that safe

Forget the hyping of that abuja

Your state is safer than abuja
Especially the outskirts of abuja

I sometimes go to abuja though I reside in Benin city
But I must tell you abuja is not safe. Forget the hyping and security personnel all scattered everywhere
I went there inside August up to four times within one month while driving my car. I know what I faced
If you want to stay and manage abuja at all then go deep into to the main abuja that if you can afford the accommodation
Though I'm suggesting something..we should banned the payment of ransom to Kidnappers. I have a feeling it will work.
Anyway what do I know I'm just a weed smoker, pussy banger, a drunkard and a keyboard warrior

I once worked with a white American man from Texas. He always said if he got kidnapped, no one should pay ransom to anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Easylife1234: 8:37pm On Jan 17
Too bad 😞
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17
aylipple:
This is no longer about the bad economic situation or ethno-religious cleansing, this is about a gang of bloodthirsty, possessed, insane & murderous youths, who like Sharks, have tasted blood & won't stop until they're put down by a mightier force.

If it was about money, they would've made reasonable ransom demands & when not met, lower their demands till a middle ground is reached but what do these devils reincarnates do? They straight up kill their hostage & move on to their next victim.

Not like one is supporting these killers but if they'd made sons or daughters of past and serving LG chairmen, Legislators, governors, commissioners, political appointees etc as their targets, many Nigerians would've said a silent prayer of support for them but these guys are targeting children, wives & fathers of common Nigerians - those who are struggling & have been victims of the failures of the political class as well.

In all of this, the family has failed for not playing its primary role of raising godly, morally & mentally sound children; if these killers had been raised in a godly manner & taught that it's morally, spiritually & legally wrong to steal, kidnap or kill someone else, we wouldn't have been dealing with these monsters today.

Very true.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17
BigBashiru:
My biggest prayer is that a son or daughter of the presidential election petition tribunal or the Supreme Court panel that affirmed Tinubu would be killed by bandits or terrorists or kidnappers.... that would be awesome becos that's the fruit of their evil.
Amen.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Trustmea: 9:17pm On Jan 17
greatness22:
During the administration of Buhari, when something like this happen, they won't condemn it, they'll come to social media and start saying; β€œIt is the will of Allah” Now, tables have turned around, it's no longer the will of Allah now, it is the incompetence of the ineffectual buffoon called Tinubu.

Why won't terrorists continue killing when fools keep on doing crowdfunding? You're paying them to buy more sophisticated weapons.

See how this beautiful lady died in their hands like chicken.
Buhari is still 100 miles better than that ur tinubu
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Fujiyama: 9:30pm On Jan 17
ekhai:
YOUR SUGGESTION IS OK. BUT PEOPLE WILL SAY IT IS BECAUSE YOUR PERSON IS NOT THE ONE CAPTURED. When my immediate senior brother was kidnapped along Auchi-Igarra road in 2018, and a ransome of 50milion Naira was requested, we asked them to do anything they like that won't get a Penny. After some days,he was released. This is the only way this menace can be solved.

^^^
grin
Not to make light of the sad situation these Abuja families are going through but are you still on speaking terms with your brother?

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Apel147(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17
These kidnapped victims and subsequent killings is becoming suspicious, it is having an undertone of some sort! Hope it's not what I am thinking
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Zony94: 9:48pm On Jan 17
Bandits want Abuja ungovernable for Tinubu ,and trying to cause problems in the west as well, Every president has one or two security issues to face.It is politically motivated by the unhappy elements
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by LastProphet: 9:49pm On Jan 17
greatness22:
During the administration of Buhari, when something like this happen, they won't condemn it, they'll come to social media and start saying; β€œIt is the will of Allah” Now, tables have turned around, it's no longer the will of Allah now, it is the incompetence of the ineffectual buffoon called Tinubu.

Why won't terrorists continue killing when fools keep on doing crowdfunding? You're paying them to buy more sophisticated weapons.

See how this beautiful lady died in their hands like chicken.

The real weapons being bought is not for kidnapping, is for something that will clear everybody's eye very soon. The leaders should continue to dance and celebrate birthdays and wedding anniversaries
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by marsup: 10:00pm On Jan 17
Do they just kidnap random people?
I thought there will be a background check, to know the person's financial capabilities...
This is madness... It makes no sense to kidnap someone from a low/average income family, and demand for 100, million naira, almost 100,000 usd.
I think some people are trying to sabotage this government by sponsoring this shit.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by slickgirl: 10:08pm On Jan 17
SAI BABA
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17
What has this country turned into?
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by one4GOD(f): 11:13pm On Jan 17
wis3:
ohh do you elected them right?
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Seunpapa65: 11:43pm On Jan 17
wis3:
Lol there children dey aboard so it doesn't matter you can complain wail and cry all you want next election I go personally campaign for APC we go spoil this country kpatakpata
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by rspy: 12:24am On Jan 18
Elsueno:

Shove ur ugly dark fantasy up ur evil a**, Nothing of such nature would happen to these girls

Mr liar, if nothing like such happens then why are mostly women kidnapped by the terrorists To play playstation right mumu
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by ekhai(m): 6:45am On Jan 18
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin
Not to make light of the sad situation these Abuja families are going though but are you still on speaking terms with your brother?
Yes we are.He knew we don't even have the money to start with. There was no way to start negotiating anything. And it worked. The good thing was that the kidnappers were arrested the following week. The police called him to identify them and he did.

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by nedekid: 7:22am On Jan 18
chi4ik4:
I think this is more of an enemy fighting her dad. Her parents earlier raised 30m to the kidnerpers.
Conspiracy theorist don land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State / Lagos DPO Loses Gun After Alleged Office Sex, Detains Lover / Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.