Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) (44429 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack / Hosea Akuchi Killed, His Wife Talatu Hosea Akuchi Kidnapped In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Mayeldah(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17
Honestly anything that concerns Muslims, Northerners and APC supporters, I no dey put mouth.

These people are the reason Nigeria is like this.

2 Likes

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by ekhai(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised abuja is never a safe place to stay
That abuja is not that safe

Forget the hyping of that abuja

Your state is safer than abuja
Especially the outskirts of abuja

I sometimes go to abuja though I reside in Benin city
But I must tell you abuja is not safe. Forget the hyping and security personnel all scattered everywhere
I went there inside August up to four times within one month while driving my car. I know what I faced
If you want to stay and manage abuja at all then go deep into to the main abuja that if you can afford the accommodation
Though I'm suggesting something..we should banned the payment of ransom to Kidnappers. I have a feeling it will work.
Anyway what do I know I'm just a weed smoker, pussy banger, a drunkard and a keyboard warrior
YOUR SUGGESTION IS OK. BUT PEOPLE WILL SAY IT IS BECAUSE YOUR PERSON IS NOT THE ONE CAPTURED. When my immediate senior brother was kidnapped along Auchi-Igarra road in 2018, and a ransome of 50milion Naira was requested, we asked them to do anything they like that won't get a Penny. After some days,he was released. This is the only way this menace can be solved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by bentenny(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17
'I will handle security and Tinubu will handle the economy'

E reach their turn, everything scatter!

Now VP shettima aka security fighter is travelling to a foreign country to woo prospective investors as if these people do not have phones or do not receive daily updates on the security situation in nigeria!

Which investor in its rightful sense will go to a country where it's capital which should be the safest spot in the country is being ravaged by armed terrorists and killer kidnappers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by jude33084(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17
When you send the wrong message to the Islamic torrorist by supporting the stonning of Debora to kpai you think you are doing the Christians bad?

The torrorist now assume you support them and hello expect more of this shit to happen?

THE BOLDNESS TO ENTER ABUJA

Just imagine how this innocent looking girl was kpai

and una go vote city boi that think Nigeria is Lagos cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Jlow2: 1:53pm On Jan 17
New security architecture must be put in place,for things to change, the present and past security has failed woefully despite billions of dollars spent , the dss and sss re doing nothing than looking for EMEIFELE,No information gathering, soldiers and police re busy on the high ways collecting 1000 from trucks and 200 from cars and buses, nothing has changed, failed state

2 Likes

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by jattopeter(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17
You will see them in smiling and laughing because its not their Children. Ah Ah
wis3:
How many more people have to die before these animals we elected as leaders take action πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜–
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17
What has this country turned into now for christ sake. So much killings and destruction lately.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Sonofgod1990(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17
[quote author=wis3 post=127985512]Innalilahi wa'inna ilahi rajiun. What is wrong with this country
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Bimpe29: 2:03pm On Jan 17
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillaha war'amha.

Internal security systems are in comatose. FG keep failing in her responsibility of maintaining peace and security of lives and properties of the citizenry.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by fuck419: 2:05pm On Jan 17
wis3:
How many more people have to die before these animals we elected as leaders take action πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜–

It takes an animal to elect an animal.

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by ajepako(f): 2:08pm On Jan 17
Poor girl!

Her only guilt was to have been a Nigerian!

RIP young lady and May God avenge your death because the country failed you..

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by victorazy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17
wis3:
Innalilahi wa'inna ilahi rajiun. What is wrong with this country 😩😩😩

No be only innalilahi!! grin

Did you condemn it during Buhari?
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by otokx(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17
Speechless
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Konjiboii: 2:15pm On Jan 17
Una still dey call organ harvesters kidnappers?

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17
Tinubu wasn't elected but rigged in by Mahmmud and the judiciary
wis3:
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Achoghim: 2:23pm On Jan 17
This is a very dangerous trend, which must not be allowed to fester.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by alpharoyalty: 2:27pm On Jan 17
Buhari well done o!!!!
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by tommynico(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/17/terrorists-kill-abducted-female-student-bayero-university-claim-parents-failed-bring

I guess this is the price we'll have to pay for our mediocrity and nonchalant attitude towards governance in this country, and It's just so unfortunate that the innocent and ordinary citizens are the ones shedding the blood and payingthe price.

Just as the Bible said....Righteousness exalts a nation. Hopefully we'll learn our lessons this time around.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by weslay: 2:48pm On Jan 17
The only reason why the kidnappers are free today is because no high profile victim is involved, they would either be in jail or 6ft by now.

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by NELLY1990: 2:51pm On Jan 17
Well all i can say is you are blessed and u carry oil to play a piano.
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

But I must tell you abuja is not safe. Forget the hyping and security personnel all scattered everywhere
I went there inside August up to four times within one month while driving my car. I know what I faced
If you want to stay and manage abuja at all then go deep into to the main abuja that if you can afford the accommodation
Though I'm suggesting something..we should banned the payment of ransom to Kidnappers. I have a feeling it will work.
Anyway what do I know I'm just a weed smoker, pussy banger, a drunkard and a keyboard warrior
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by BigBashiru: 3:14pm On Jan 17
My biggest prayer is that a son or daughter of the presidential election petition tribunal or the Supreme Court panel that affirmed Tinubu would be killed by bandits or terrorists or kidnappers.... that would be awesome becos that's the fruit of their evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17
When they saw that Buhari has left they began to do anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Cooky007(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17
may her soul rest in peace. Amen. May God deliver us from evil. Amen

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17
ThePolemicist:
It’s high time these people go after the family members of politicians. Since they’ve chosen not to do the right thing; they should be faced squarely and innocent Nigerians should be spared.
They won't because innocent Nigerians don't sponsor them.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by bonnyhope: 3:29pm On Jan 17
AchrafHakimi:
Tinubu's plan against the North is to reduce their votes.

The same north that gave him votes

Think of another lie
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:30pm On Jan 17
Jennyclay:
Not again!!

Rip to the departed soul undecided

Our drug lord president and terrorist V.p should do something about this issue of kidnapping.

Enough is enough!!
First time seeing you making a sensible comment! This yr go better! But e remain one thing!

2 Likes

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by awakeuche(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17
Muslim Muslim failed her, chai!

2 Likes

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by dermmy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17
ekhai:
YOUR SUGGESTION IS OK. BUT PEOPLE WILL SAY IT IS BECAUSE YOUR PERSON IS NOT THE ONE CAPTURED. When my immediate senior brother was kidnapped along Auchi-Igarra road in 2018, and a ransome of 50milion Naira was requested, we asked them to do anything they like that won't get a Penny. After some days,he was released. This is the only way this menace can be solved.

Una get mind o shocked

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by dalass(f): 3:50pm On Jan 17
tutudesz:

They will only protest when they agree there is a problem. Have heard from Sultan of Sokoto and Emir of Kano saying anything undecided

They can't.Those Boko Haram and ISWAP Mallams are controlling them all angry
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by prophetfire: 3:57pm On Jan 17
wis3:
Innalilahi wa'inna ilahi rajiun. What is wrong with this country 😩😩😩
. Una Shittyma of a vice president hasn't handled security as he promised during campaign and Tilumbu has destroyed the economy.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by CJStarz: 3:58pm On Jan 17
You

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Valid points you raised there but why describe yourself using such derogatory words?
You're a Star,ok?
No man can dim your shine.
Respects,bro!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) / EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.