Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) (44401 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack / Hosea Akuchi Killed, His Wife Talatu Hosea Akuchi Kidnapped In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by lookingfly: 12:53pm On Jan 17
nlfpmod:
RIP to the dead...........dividends of M-M ticket....they will still repeat this mistake in 2027.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/17/terrorists-kill-abducted-female-student-bayero-university-claim-parents-failed-bring
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Bigkoko: 12:54pm On Jan 17
I know a military contractor here in West who for as little as $1m USD, he would rid the North off bandits and terrorists within as little as two months. Him and just 200 men he will train. The rest will be handled by drones and UAVs.....

I personally have seen some of his acts in several African Countries.

If you guys can crowd full, let me know so I can open a channel of communication! Otherwise, y'all should stay safe and not get killed or kidnapped!

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by ObalendeCMS: 12:56pm On Jan 17
Will Tinubu go hard on these bast@rds or he'll just let them mess up his admnistration like they did GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by wis3(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17
Bigkoko:
I know a military contractor here in West who for as little as $1m USD, he would rid the North off bandits and terrorists within as little as two months. Him and just 200 men he will train. The rest will be handled by drones and UAVs.....

If you guys can crowd full, let me know so I can open a channel of communication! Otherwise, y'all should stay safe and not get killed or kidnapped!
Te truth of matter is these terrorists, bandits are not operating om their own. Alot of people in government past and present are involved.

3 Likes

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by just2endowed: 12:59pm On Jan 17
flexyrule:
What exactly are we still doing in our various offices and place of businesses?

Everybody is supposed to be on the streets!

This thing is getting out of hand.

sadly, this call is because their were killing and banditory in fct, but when there were so much death and bandit activities in jos during yelitude, no one call for national protest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Mozegee: 1:00pm On Jan 17
Until we hold our leaders responsible all these insecurity will not stop
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 1:01pm On Jan 17
We just paid some money yesterday to secure the release of our niece who was kidnapped in school. They released jer last night.

Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by abuhlawal(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17
obinna58:
Damn
We’re 250 million selfish people forcing each other to live as one, Nigeria needs to be divided into 36 countries
Only Kogi state need to be divided into three countries.
Republic of Igala
Egbura Republic
United State of Okun
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Mayhem1: 1:05pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised abuja is never a safe place to stay
That abuja is not that safe

Forget the hyping of that abuja

Your state is safer than abuja
Especially the outskirts of abuja

I sometimes go to abuja though I reside in Benin city
But I must tell you abuja is not safe. Forget the hyping and security personnel all scattered everywhere
I went there inside August up to four times within one month while driving my car. I know what I faced
If you want to stay and manage abuja at all then go deep into to the main abuja that if you can afford the accommodation
Though I'm suggesting something..we should banned the payment of ransom to Kidnappers. I have a feeling it will work.
Anyway what do I know I'm just a weed smoker, pussy banger, a drunkard and a keyboard warrior
Wetin you face? Oga rest and stop capping
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by yahoodetector: 1:08pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised abuja is never a safe place to stay
That abuja is not that safe

Forget the hyping of that abuja

Your state is safer than abuja
Especially the outskirts of abuja

I sometimes go to abuja though I reside in Benin city
But I must tell you abuja is not safe. Forget the hyping and security personnel all scattered everywhere
I went there inside August up to four times within one month while driving my car. I know what I faced
If you want to stay and manage abuja at all then go deep into to the main abuja that if you can afford the accommodation
Though I'm suggesting something..we should banned the payment of ransom to Kidnappers. I have a feeling it will work.
Anyway what do I know I'm just a weed smoker, pussy banger, a drunkard and a keyboard warrior

So you are not aware that these people being kidnapped live in the "main Abuja" you talked about.

You think they will kidnap somebody from Gwagwalada or Kuje and be asking for N100m ransome??
No dey misyarn anyhow
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Winneygirl(f): 1:11pm On Jan 17
Bigkoko:

You want people to crowd fund $1Million?
As in one million dollars??
If the contractor is sure of himself, let him bid with the military for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by mightyhaze: 1:18pm On Jan 17
edogu:
What was her offence? Nothing! The security situation is gradually getting out of hand.

When President Goodluck Jonathan was incharge, this present president attacked him for doing nothing about the security situation.

The chicken has finally come home to roost. Now that they are incharge, they should put all those ideas to work to nip this bud before it gets out of control.
exactly

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by babajero(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17
wis3:
Innalilahi wa'inna ilahi rajiun. What is wrong with this country 😩😩😩
Your first unreadable sentence is what is wrong with this country.

2 Likes

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Advision: 1:20pm On Jan 17
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet there n stop the blame game

This is more of security sabotage but since d terrorist know Nigerians are forever divided they will keep doing in n going scot free with it

Don’t u think some disgruntled elements might want to destroy wike reputation or cause chaos for tinubu like they did with the bring back our girls?

Like seriously Nigerians aren’t deep thinkers n that’s y we find ourselves here

I guess you werent putting you think cap on when Tinubu did same to GEJ.

Anyways, democracy involves freedom of expression. If people feel, they have been let down by the government (which clearly has happened), they are free to express their opinion.

If you don';t like it, hug a transformer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by rspy: 1:21pm On Jan 17
These girls are rap__ed to death by the terrorists, thats important information the media omits.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by tubolancer(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17
Public execution of these hardened criminals will stop all this bullshit.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by aylipple: 1:23pm On Jan 17
This is no longer about the bad economic situation or ethno-religious cleansing, this is about a gang of bloodthirsty, possessed, insane & murderous youths, who like Sharks, have tasted blood & won't stop until they're put down by a mightier force.

If it was about money, they would've made reasonable ransom demands & when not met, lower their demands till a middle ground is reached but what do these devils reincarnates do? They straight up kill their hostage & move on to their next victim.

Not like one is supporting these killers but if they'd made sons or daughters of past and serving LG chairmen, Legislators, governors, commissioners, political appointees etc as their targets, many Nigerians would've said a silent prayer of support for them but these guys are targeting children, wives & fathers of common Nigerians - those who are struggling & have been victims of the failures of the political class as well.

In all of this, the family has failed for not playing its primary role of raising godly, morally & mentally sound children; if these killers had been raised in a godly manner & taught that it's morally, spiritually & legally wrong to steal, kidnap or kill someone else, we wouldn't have been dealing with these monsters today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by mrcrabs(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17
Nigeria don turn wild wild west. this is scary asf

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17
Which kind problem be this for God sake.God why again

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17
wis3:
if you finish with saudi incantations it won't stop bandits from kidnapping people,Russia is 18 times bigger than nigeria bandits don't kidnap people there

3 Likes

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Goodnewsforlife: 1:26pm On Jan 17
Advision:

I guess you werent putting you think cap on when Tinubu did same to GEJ.

Anyways, democracy involves freedom of expression. If people feel, they have been let down by the government (which clearly has happened), they are free to express their opinion.

If you don';t like it, hug a transformer
u should b d one to hug transformer cos u ain’t using your head

Who told u I was fooled by d bring back our girls madness, every sane person knew it was a planned game

Dumbass u don’t worry my stress

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by HeroicMeastro: 1:27pm On Jan 17
greatness22:
During the administration of Buhari, when something like this happen, they won't condemn it, they'll come to social media and start saying; “It is the will of Allah” Now, tables have turned around, it's no longer the will of Allah now, it is the incompetence of the ineffectual buffoon called Tinubu.

Why won't terrorists continue killing when fools keep on doing crowdfunding? You're paying them to buy more sophisticated weapons.

See how this beautiful lady died in their hands like chicken.
If you are not going to pray for the reposed soul or suggest ways the authorities could handle this situation, I advised that you shut up your smelly mouth.
Nigeria's numerous challenges didn't started yesterday or today. No single individual or group should be blamed.
It is now a collective responsibility of the citizens to rise to the challenges and help the government in proffering solutions to all the menace bedeviling the country.
It's now a collective responsibility!!
Stop the blame game!!!
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by greatness22(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17
HeroicMeastro:

If you are not going to pray for the reposed soul or suggest ways the authorities could handle this situation, I advised that you shut up your smelly mouth.
Nigeria's numerous challenges didn't started yesterday or today. No single individual or group should be blamed.
It is now a collective responsibility of the citizens to rise to the challenges and help the government to proffer solutions to all the menace bedeviling the country.
It's now a collective responsibility!!
Stop the blame game!!!
There's something wrong with you.

Keep on praying for reposed soul, don't speak up, keep on saying it's Allah's will until it happens in your household.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Proffdada: 1:43pm On Jan 17
wis3:
Na Muslim to Muslim ticket cause am. Twice the fire

1 Like

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Azazyel: 1:44pm On Jan 17
ThePolemicist:
It’s high time these people go after the family members of politicians. Since they’ve chosen not to do the right thing; they should be faced squarely and innocent Nigerians should be spared.

Do you know that the politicians pay bandits certain amounts to stay safe? Even Buhari had to pay bandits for him to safely fly over Katsina. It's that bad. Our security is really compromised. Apart from politicians, you see those high ranking military officers; they have a strong hand in banditry. Kidnapping is big business in Nigeria and bokoharam has tapped into it to find operations since their sponsors aren't forthcoming. Most of these money are going back to terrorists for weapons sourcing. Abuja has been captured and honestly the only people who can stop these bandits are mercenaries. Our military is totally powerless against them. If president brings in Private military contractors, you'll see these terrorists dying in drives. Our government knows what to do but are they willing to do it? I wish all Nigerians can come together just like that endsars but this time around the whole nation
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Hydroxide(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17
Wahala.
Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Proffdada: 1:47pm On Jan 17
When I said this earlier before tinubu was forced there by INEC, that Abuja will be first hit, some people were busy sneering hatred. It's just the beginning

Re: Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17
wis3:
islam is the thing wrong , their religious teachings, lack of education and poverty has made northern Nigeria a suitable breeding ground for terrorists

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Learnt Kidnapping From Watching Zubby Michael’s Movies – Suspect Says / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) / Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.