Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu (8809 Views)

Betta Edu: Tunji Ojo Should Resign / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by azzima(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17
These Naked Santa Hat wearing ppl again?

Shebi you ppl don't recognize Tinubu as President.

These Ppl ALWAYS lose in basically EVERYTHING!
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 5:28pm On Jan 17
Werey people
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Jemex003: 5:29pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is corruption

So he can't sack corruption

What is wrong with most nairaland members
Damnnn I will never meet an nairaland member offline

Are you even aware that betta is from South east

Are you saying SE are not human or efcc shouldn't do their investigation first?
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by mdimefields: 7:04pm On Jan 17
Carlylepneuma:
Hypocrite wetin concern una with these govt, shay una go get shame ni? Y'all aint got no say out here because Tinubu was the least candidate y'all voted for so why in world will ur opinion matter in these govt just STFU
Very backward and bigoted sets of humans is these sets of people from the South West. So a Nigerian should not have a say again in Nigerian affairs>
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Adelekan40(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17
Irrelevant group!
Ohaneze is an extension of both PDP and LP political parties.
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by kemzy107(f): 7:20pm On Jan 17
People will just sit down, have access to gadget and start giving orders. Why should Tunji-Ojo be sacked? All these paid propaganda won't work
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by obamiyi(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17
They want Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo sack to replace him with who? You see someone in a very big ability and capacity turning the ministry around. You are agitating for his sack. You guys are enemies of progress.
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by muhyeenisce(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17
Useless group
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Lifted2000: 7:41pm On Jan 17
Ohaneze youths that cannot stop seat the home orders right in their nose from a slowpoke living outside Nigeria and in the prison.
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Lanruze: 8:19pm On Jan 17
Judging from the Certified True Copy (CTC) of the CAC document filing for the removal of Olubunmi- Tunji Ojo & his wife from the management of the organisation- New planet projects Limited, I strongly believe he should not be suspended or subjected to negative media trial.

He was law-abiding by handing over the day to day running of the organisation to a stand-alone mgt.

In the US - The Bush family founded Texaco and George Bush became president of the US. Donald Trump was also the CEO of Trump Towers in Manhattan US before becoming American President.

Lt. Gen TY Danjuma was majority shareholder in DICON industries while he was Minister of Defence under President Olusegun Obasanjo.

This is an attempt fuelled by the cabal in the interior ministry. Let the president use the wisdom of Solomon on this issue.

He is indeed been targeted to weaken the PBAT presidency
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by ozo13(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is corruption

So he can't sack corruption

What is wrong with most nairaland members
Damnnn I will never meet an nairaland member offline

Are you even aware that betta is from South east
thanks for this piece.i use to think she is from SS CrossRiver specifically
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by sokera: 8:23pm On Jan 17
tishbite43:

Betta na Igbo
CHIMAOBI is her middle name
Betta Chimaobi Eke
she is not a typical Igbo like those from the 5 dot states
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by tishbite43: 8:24pm On Jan 17
sokera:
she is not a typical Igbo like those from the 5 dot states
Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by tishbite43: 8:25pm On Jan 17
ozo13:
thanks for this piece.i use to think she is from SS CrossRiver specifically
Igbo from Cross River
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by ozo13(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17
tishbite43:

Igbo from Cross River
wow.Thanks
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by gabbytabby: 8:31pm On Jan 17
Okoro una try make them sack the best performing minister and una come lump am with una thief sister Edu that paid government money into personal account.

Loveth160:

https://.ng/2024/01/17/anti-corruption-sack-beta-edu-tunji-ojo-now-ohanaeze-youths-to-tinubu/
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17
free234free:
The hoe deserves to be sacked. She will always be smiling. That's the most pretentious person I have every seen. Why will a Christian be dressing like a Moslem just to make the moslems happy?.
Some one with the fake smile type of behavior is capable of doing anything
your hate for Muslims is just out of this world but I think Christianity preaches peaceful co-existence.
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 2:14am On Jan 18
Edu and Tumji Ojo may be sacked but in a country where passport application process has been made much better and millions of people are celebrating a new life, you would be reluctant to sack a good bad boy. I pray there is a justifiable alibi to retain him.
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 5:12am On Jan 18
If Betta Edu na Ibo dem go behin shout "she is our daughter, show mercy".
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by mdimefields: 9:36am On Jan 18
BabaRamota1980:
If Betta Edu na Ibo dem go behin shout "she is our daughter, show mercy".
Beta Chimaobi Edu is Yoruba> Yorubas and tribalism is the worst on the planet.
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by free234free: 3:45pm On Jan 21
Abdulmujeeb52:
your hate for Muslims is just out of this world but I think Christianity preaches peaceful co-existence.
I don't hate any if your fuckers. You religious people are the problem of this world. What I hate is hypocrisy
Re: Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21
free234free:
I don't hate any if your fuckers. You religious people are the problem of this world. What I hate is hypocrisy
But your own religious people are hypocrisy-free?. Every religion will always have its own deviants. So you can generalize your sentiment on all religious body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Should Be Charged For Murder; Femi Fani Kayode / North Already Operating State Police – Ohanaeze / Abia Denies Revoking Orji's ABSU Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.