Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

6 Things To Focus On As A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things To Focus On As A Man (1383 Views)

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things To Focus On As A Man by iLegendd(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17
6. Things to Focus on As a Man

1. Skill(s) that'll generate you money online while you sleep. Look for one and stay focused.

2. Business that'll generate you money offline while you feed from it like agriculture and manufacturing of something in high demand.

3. Be great in bed (you didn't see this one coming). If you ignore this, you'll end up depressed even with all the millions and billions you have. One negative statement from a woman in this department will shatter your ego and motivation in all spheres. Don't worry, the day she'll cheat on you with someone broke and not as good-looking as you, you'll understand better.

4. I really want to mention God as number 1 or 4, but a spirit keeps telling me the white men who dealt with your forefathers are still dealing with you via religion and it's even worse than the physical torture your forefathers faced because this one is total mental annihilation.

Our brains have been manducated and anything contrary to the book given to us by a white man or an Arabic man is considered demonic. I truly love most teachings in these books, but some of the teachings make us feel like some talents we possess that would've changed our lives financial without stress is a sin. Hence, we switch to a talent we are not good at or happy with to avoid contravening with the scriptures.

5. Give, teach, and empower when you have or know, but don't let people control how you give or feel entitled to your generosity.

6. Your health via exercise, meditation, and what you consume.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Things To Focus On As A Man by Switinthemiddle(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17
You see that number 1, thats my main focus this year. improving myself as a man is what i'm trying to achieve and nothing is going to stop me.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Focus On As A Man by lordnkem000(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17
U didn't add avoid Nairaland feminists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Focus On As A Man by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17
lordnkem000:
U didn't add avoid Nairaland feminists
They are not a problem. They just lack quality orgasms. A feminist is currently addicted to me after having a taste of what full-body multiple orgasm feels like. She wants to see me and worship me at any opportunity she gets.

Na lack of amazing sex, money, or natural beauty dey make woman bitter and join feminism.

Any woman who is receiving exceptional orgasm, has money or her man has money to afford her needs and she has those assets men admire in a woman's body will NEVER be a feminist.

If she ever becomes a feminist, it's because she cheated or misbehaved and her man found out and dumped her. Now she's a single mom who doesn't get quality sex or enough money.

Lack of quality sex causes frustration and depression in women which leads to feminism. A woman told me about it. #Fact. For men, lack of money and defined future path leads men to frustration and depression. #Fact!

Her beauty is still manageably there, so men keep rotating her from one d*ck to another, but never serious with her because no football match starts with 1-0.

With all these toying of her emotions and p*ssy she faces in the hands of chop-and-clean-mouth-men, she gets upset and starts generalising that men are scûm and whatever he can do, she can do better.

Tonto Dikeh is going through it. I don't know about her sex-life, but I know lots of young and old politicians and actors or musicians must've chopped her, but refused to commit, hence, she became a feminist.

So, forget about Nairaland feminists, na lack of great sex, money, or physical beauty dey cause am.

The moment a woman is a feminist, I don't take her seriously and I know she belongs to the street. Luckily, they cover their tracks and you'll never know how prômiscuous they are behind the scene.

Chimamanda will act like the most pure woman on Earth, but that lady eats d*ck behind the scene. For the sake of her reputation, you'll NEVER catch her. Every human gets hôrny or uses the restroom no matter how tough or Godly they act.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Focus On As A Man by Atolu01: 4:48pm On Jan 17
Dumb.
Re: 6 Things To Focus On As A Man by SuperOnyi: 6:27pm On Jan 17
shocked

Having read all your threads created with this moniker, that's what I'm trying to do as a young man. I'm really scared of how I've dropped everything about sex in the trashcan, I don't know what's wrong with me.

Thank you for creating threads like this, they remind me to stay focused.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Focus On As A Man by lordnkem000(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17
iLegendd:
They are not a problem. They just lack quality orgasms. A feminist is currently addicted to me after having a taste of what full-body multiple orgasms feel like. She wants to see me and worship me at any opportunity she gets.

Na lack of amazing sex, money, or natural beauty dey make woman bitter and join feminism.

Any woman who is receiving exceptional orgasm, has money or her man has money to afford her needs and she has those assets men admire in a woman's body will NEVER be a feminist.

If she ever becomes a feminist, it's because she cheated or misbehaved and her man found out and dumped her. Now she's a single mom who doesn't get quality sex or enough money.

Lack of quality sex causes frustration and depression in women which leads to feminism. A woman told me about it. #Fact. For men, lack of money and defined future path leads men to frustration and depression. #Fact!

Her beauty is still manageably there, so men keep rotating her from one d*ck to another, but never serious with her because no football match starts with 1-0.

With all these toying of her emotions and p*ssy she faces in the hands of chop-and-clean-mouth-men, she gets upset and starts generalising that men are scûm and whatever he can do, she can do better.

Tonto Dikeh is going through it. I don't know about her sex-life, but I know lots of young and old politicians and actors or musicians must've chopped her, but refused to commit, hence, she became a feminist.

So, forget about Nairaland feminists, na lack of great sex, money, or physical beauty dey cause am.

The moment a woman is a feminist, I don't take her seriously and I know she belongs to the street. Luckily, they cover their tracks and you'll never know how prômiscuous they are behind the scene.

Chimamanda will act like the most pure woman on Earth, but that lady eats d*ck behind the scene. For the sake of her reputation, you'll NEVER catch her. Every human gets hôrny or uses the restroom no matter how tough or Godly they act.

Boss I think you are by far the most sensible man I've encountered in this forum. Omo you Sabi talk sense, you are absolutely right. I swear u just open my eyes to many things right now I no reason before. Thanks for the lecture

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Focus On As A Man by Mrvictorwrite(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26
As a man what you need to focus on is improving yourself, businesses and investments are things you really need to work hard to achieve then any other thing comes in, and that's what am trying to do and nothing is gonna stop it.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Female Search / Ladies And Gentlemen: / Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.