Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? (4194 Views)

He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast / Powerful Nigerians Responsible For Kidnapping, Banditry, Illegal Mining – FG / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? by Meagainstthem: 10:50pm On Jan 17
This people just want everything to play victim card like them

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? by Brenbentondiaz: 10:58pm On Jan 17
ruggedtimi:
i strongly believe it is likely a meteorite.

Or maybe it was Santa Claus?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? by NinjaMetahuman: 11:54pm On Jan 17
Natbrowny:
Governor wey don mad

Idiot did zero research and concluded it illegal mining.
African leaders are....

Smh
someone that went to the scene of the blast in the middle of the night didn't do any research. But you, a clown on the Internet lurking somewhere in the east probably have all the information that the governor present at the scene doesn't have.

Internet sha.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:59pm On Jan 17
When you store PMS in your house, and there is a fire outbreak your neighbors room, what do you think will be the outcome?

Why is this country like this? From its leaders and those led everybody is corrupt, heartless, and careless.

These guys must have been storing these explosive devices in this neighborhood for a very longtime, neighbors, landlords, and security agencies must be aware of such harmful practice and the impending disaster it will bring. But everyone looked the other way either due to incentives being offered by the culprits, or that e no concern me, no be my papa house or village attitude. Now look at where it has landed us.

It would have been more better, if it blew the government house and those useless politicians on it off.
Re: Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:32am On Jan 18
Throwback:

Are you suggesting that US or Russia dropped bomb in Ibadan?

Or what is farfetched about the site of an explosion?

Whether Mining, Oil Prospecting, or Military Warfare, explosives are meant to explode.

So if explosives used for illegal mining was secretly stored at that location and it exploded, were you expecting a different outcome?
What are they mining and which explosives are used for mining?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:36am On Jan 18
Kapeter:
Una get comprehension problem ni abi Wetin? The explosion was because there was fire in the house which eventually touches the explosives the illegal miners stored in their home. You didn’t read where their neighbor said the illegal miner ran away from his home with his family immediately the fire started. That’s because he knew the blast would happen knowing he has explosives kept in his house.

Storing explosives in a house is akin to terrorism.
I am not saying it's proper terrorists that did this but it's grave to store them where people live.
He ran out without alerting people to leave too? He is evil.
So , which mineral are they even mining there?
Re: Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? by RealEmilokan: 2:19am On Jan 18
This is Nigeria, everything is fishy.
Common man is just to eat and survive, politicians at every level are milking the country in every way.
Re: Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? by Christistruth00: 2:46am On Jan 18

Re: Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? by 1Alex: 7:20am On Jan 18
Melagros:
Well, investigation is going on and let's wait for the outcome, i think that's all I can say for now
you won't hear anything again from the investigation. Just watch out. No be Nigeria we dey?.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? by gare(f): 8:36am On Jan 18
BrodaBenad:
How can this be illegal mining?
in the centre of a city

Something is fishy

There's even a crater like the one formed from a dropped bomb

That's not true, I believe they were making a boom, or a meth lab, this has nothing to do with mining in the middle of the city.

Ok what where they mining? 😂

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? by deanoffaculty: 9:15am On Jan 18
BrodaBenad:
How can this be illegal mining?
in the centre of a city

Something is fishy

There's even a crater like the one formed from a dropped bomb
Don't believe anything in this Country....... NIGERIA IS A PLAYSTATION!!!
Something is not only fishy but meaty and crayfishy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Soon Prove Critics Wrong / Boko Haram Is Not Our Problem, Corruption Is / Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.