Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals (16483 Views)

Labour Party: Appeal Court Affirms Julius Abure As National Chairman / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by seborrhic: 5:07pm On Jan 17
Obi should leave labour party.
I would have recommended APGA,but Soludo is too jealous of Obi to allow him be the flagbearer and touch of the party.
The Social Democratic party would have been ideal or forming a new party from the scratch,but that would take a lot of financial resources and manpower to build up to a formidable party.
So he should just look for a party that is already registered,but not established then use his fan base to build it up and I believe within 3 years his new party presence would be felt.
Being in labour party didn't give him anything he won't have got in any other party.
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Elvis2kay: 5:08pm On Jan 17
The beginning of downfalls of Iyanmirin party
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Pootle: 5:08pm On Jan 17
richiemcgold:
Are these not the same elupee that wants to rule Nigeria?
No wonder they call them gbajue

grin grin grin

agulu gbajue grin grin grin, na joke i dey oo before person go chokehold my balls grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Segzy19: 5:09pm On Jan 17
Gbajue party.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Dijita: 5:10pm On Jan 17
They are all the same. #200 million to obtain nomination. All this people are just feasting on the country's carcars.
If you are bribing with #200 million to obtain nomination you definitely will not have issue stealing #200 billion from public purse.
Peter Obi that is presenting himself to be different is silent on Abure who is one of his major lieutenant.
This is really a hopeless country. I pray for God intervention soon.

1 Like

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Honestey: 5:10pm On Jan 17
Eluuupi!
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by ChukwuObe: 5:10pm On Jan 17
Obinoscopy:
This is the right time to prosecute him if they really have evidence. But I don't think they do. Watch as this case will die down and then be resurrected as 2027 is approaching.

I hope that as they prosecute him you and your likes will not be crying of witch-hunting. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by CorrectionFLuid: 5:15pm On Jan 17
Peter Obi is the actual target. They're just going for those around him first, so that they can be able to gather something to hold Peter with. The news of the merger has even made them more desperate.

In my opinion I also want Peter to be shown pepper. Nigeria can never be good. Spoilt milk can never be good. Nigeria wasn't even created by the white man to be good.

Nigeria can never be good and I will support steps taken to neutralize any Igbo man that wants to bring Igbo people out for the slaughter again. Because Nigerians will turn on the Igbo and blame everything on us.
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Cajal(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17
Wole Soyinka suspicion is real

2 Likes

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by pquaver(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17
Macphenson:
All these shenanigans just to.rubbish Labour Party.

First it was Apapa, now this. Obviously these people are afraid of Peter Obi but since they cant pin anything on him, they are going after People around him.

Dont be a dunce... Focus on the message..

2 Likes

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Bigchristo: 5:20pm On Jan 17
nairalandkachy1:

https://thewillnews.com/police-finger-lp-chairman-abure-in-another-forgery-case-recommend-his-arraignment/?fbclid=IwAR1fEtcAClDw_MMQX7mj2O0GbLgy1dLvw4E0HlBQRl7LpJS5-YbN5NSRceE
Before I comment on the article I took time to read people’s responses and I find out that majority of people here are just trying to make the trend look like the guy actually forged signatures, that’s funny y’all don’t know exactly what is politics, if they intend to rubbish your political career they can go any length to make that happen, even if they didn’t get any tangible evidence to prove their claim they will use the air that you breath as an excuse, APC are very calculative they know if another elections commence today giving the kind of hardship and all the insecurities and deaths ravaging this country they need how to completely sweep out labour party from having that formidable supporters they have in the just concluded elections, by the time APC finished with Nigeria 🇳🇬 y’all will learn new thing in a hard way keep applauding them 🤣😂🤣
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Macill23(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17
While as the drug and king of forger ..is there leading you into hell
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by CommonSense1967: 5:22pm On Jan 17
Conman is the chairman of a party headed by another Conman, the chief Agulu lying mofo who can lie for Africa.
The conman claimed that he was not the one on the recorded audio where he was spewing his religious fanatical trash with his Yes Daddy. The conman claimed that he would sue the Gazzett. Till this very minute the Agulu fraudster is yet to sue anyone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17
Dude is a scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by porthouse7(f): 5:25pm On Jan 17
Okwyjesus:
They will fail
he forge or he no forge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Yelight(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17
Charge him to court and not audio trial and let him face the music if found guilty
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Teenaira: 5:35pm On Jan 17
Kokorokomanaoga:
Nigerians, you blame people for all your problems.
Someone was accused of the same thing on three different occasions by three difderenr individuals from the samw party and different state all you could come up with is to blame apc.

I pity for una.

You will never walk alone. I join you to pity for LP and their supporters.

1 Like

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by AsomughaChuks05: 5:36pm On Jan 17
Abure is as corrupt as his party's presidential candidate. Birds of a feather flock together.

2 Likes

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Gboom: 5:40pm On Jan 17
Eriokanmi:
They think they can bring LP down? they're playing. Abure isn't tinubu, Pa Apapa and his cohorts,please take note. That merger would work and you should tell your lame duck propagandist to begin enjoying his remaining stolen single tenure while it lasts.

Nigeria is in the hands of wrong people. Killings here and there, bad economy,military commiting suicide and those who can't are resigning while the ladies among them are crying on the social media for help. Is that a country? Economy is so much in bad shape. The poor are dying , even those defending them are suffering and smiling, scandals here and there and stealing of the downtrodden's money by moving it into a private account for them to loot...or is it posting and diversion of contract money into their company's account we want to talk about?.

Truth be told, Nigeria has entered one chance. She must be rescued. Abuja has now become the dens of kidnappers, killing innocent kids cos ransome wasn't paid. Where are the police? What were they doing when they invaded the FCT? Till now, they've not told us the true story behind the explosion in Ibadan, which had killed innocent Nigerians. They're always fond of causing needless distractions to cover up their shame. Nigeria needs help.

We warned them
Cry harder.
They accused Abure of forgery you are defending him. Is that the kind of person you are defending criminal

4 Likes

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Rolings: 5:41pm On Jan 17
cjudy:
And the main certificate forgers are out there enjoying

Good for Abure and LP.
That's what you get when you pretend and you are insincere.
To all the Obidients that wants to crucify everybody because of PO....SHAME ON YOU ALL

2 Likes

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Konskott(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17
This is internal party affairs, the courts will always say so. The polce should remove themselves from party politics.
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Eriokanmi: 5:45pm On Jan 17
Gboom:

Cry harder.
They accused Abure of forgery you are defending him. Is that the kind of person you are defending criminal
If he truly commited the crime, he should face the music. Nobody is crying over anything and LP abhors fraud. It will be an effort in futility, mark it. Its another distraction in the making. They should rather deal with the issues I raised, instead of all these needless distraction. Nigeria is bleeding
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by yommen: 5:50pm On Jan 17
cjudy:

The University he attended never denied he was their student. He graduated with first class. Go and meet Atiku to look for something else to tell you. The certificate forgery allegation failed already. Look for something else to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Levels1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by CorrectionFLuid: 5:51pm On Jan 17
Kokorokomanaoga:
Nigerians, you blame people for all your problems.
Someone was accused of the same thing on three different occasions by three difderenr individuals from the samw party and different state all you could come up with is to blame apc.

I pity for una.

Carry your pity go fry corn. I'm only saying this as a matter of fact. I support any persecution that will be meted on Obi. Before he drags my people to yet another slaughter caused by hate.

Nigeria can never be good. Stop looking for an opportunity to blame and kill my people. Nonsense
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by OluwaSegun0509(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17
Na big lie. Obidients don't forge. Na only Baptist and atikulators dey forge.
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by akpumping7720(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17
Signature forger!

1 Like

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Obinoscopy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17
ChukwuObe:

I hope that as they prosecute him you and your likes will not be crying of witch-hunting. Nonsense
It is not witchhunt if they prosecute him now. However, it will be if they decide to wait until 2027.
Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by Slurity(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17
cjudy:
And who is that? Because there is a main certificate forger somewhere, they should not investigate or carry news of another person forgery. We know your type, Only Obi supporter can think daft like this.

1 Like

Re: LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:21pm On Jan 17
This Abure is a MASTER FORGER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads / Aisha Muhammad Bello Resigns As Kano Accountant General (Resignation Letter) / Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.