Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE (24728 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Scentedgrance: 7:58pm On Jan 18
You still can make it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by CJStarz: 8:07pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
How can he break the York?
He is planning of doing rituals to make money since he had lost hope in life.
Is money that is just holding him back.
The baba told him to bring 100k to do the work
Yoke,not York.
A typographical error,I guess?
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by anslemarinze52(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:

Hahahah
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Rinoxy: 8:14pm On Jan 18
Franzinni:
data science... It's a good field to dive into, also learn a programming language I will suggest python or C#

With those two tech skills you will be able to enter into conversations that can provide opportunities... And expand your network... Also you would have to get a lot of mentors and ask a ton of questions ... 6month of daily learning for a minimum of 4 hours will transform your life ... I tell you because I went down that road and initially it was tough but I decided it was a do or die affair and eventually it became so easy, and it is feeding me and my family in this useless economy .. I am even happy becasue my clients are international and so if e bad for naija, e good for me.... If you are serious I would advice you to never give up ...

Remember there are no failures in life, there are only people who quit!
You don't have an idea what this has done to my mind as regards direction. Thank you and GOD bless you.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by RepoMan007: 8:14pm On Jan 18
SETHARTHUR:
Consequences of masturbating and evil life either from you or parents.
hope you are not one of the astral projectors afflicting or have afflicted the person for you to know so pointedly about family, luck and habit?

Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Jackanda1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
Is the person you or your friend?

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Tombrown3(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18
SETHARTHUR:
Consequences of masturbating and evil life either from you or your parents.

Kai!... Some people shouldn't be among us in this era.

Like, you have politicians doing all manner of evil and going scott-free, but na poor unfortunate man who probably was born in poverty in a country where the previous year is always better than the next, a country where, unless you came from a wealthy or well-connected family, you can only break poverty chain through illegalities.

His crime or downfall was what he did in his privacy which has zero negative consequences whatsoever to society.

People who reason like you disgust me to the bone marrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Okiemute101: 8:25pm On Jan 18
SETHARTHUR:

I can bet that you also masturbate real time & it has crippled u so bad to know the cause of that young man's problem. I'd advice u welcome your partner nicely next time than criticise him..

3 Likes

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by The1960writer: 8:25pm On Jan 18
Sirchiboy:
More than 1000 people are viewing this thread.
If we donate 1k each to him.
We don make this depressed man a millionaire.

You're right. However, with no skill or set vision/life goals, a man may squander the money given to him for free because he hasn't learnt to develop himself or create value.

Wealth flows to where value resides.

7 Likes

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Okiemute101: 8:26pm On Jan 18
RepoMan007:
hope you are not one of the astral projectors afflicting or have afflicted the person for you to know so pointedly about family, luck and habit?

Lol.

Aswear u get my point too πŸ˜‚
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Ronaldo723: 8:26pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:

Belike baba never scam you before day play πŸ˜‚
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Untube: 8:27pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:

Baba want chopπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Ten06(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18
He can do farming. Unless he want to be lazy
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by femicyrus(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
Please advise my friend who is 40 years.
He had no job, no skill and had only SSCE
That is already 4:0 against him.
When and how is he going to equalize not to talk of winning?
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Alive2018: 8:44pm On Jan 18
Unittyy:

I'm a complete novice in tech, I've Never learnt any tech skill in my live. Presently, I'm considering going for 6 months software engineering course. Do you think I can master this skill within 6 months? I don't want to waste my time and resources. Or should I pick another skill?? Your advice is needed.

Software is not learnt like that. At the end of the day it is self study. That is my experience and other people. Try not to waste your money by trying to learn it by your self, research and a ask questions. Cheers!
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by successman100: 8:52pm On Jan 18
That man must be a Yoruba man.
Period. Ma me.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by RepoMan007: 9:01pm On Jan 18
Okiemute101:

Aswear u get my point too πŸ˜‚
the switching game is on. Okpo**** D.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Hassanmaye(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18
SETHARTHUR:
Hahahaha
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by o123456789(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18
Lonestar124:
Person want to make you rich, and he is demanding for 100 thousands naira from you.... check it nah, no be scam..

Or is he testing your faith in giving...I don't understand...
Yes, the baba can request for 100k, because the law of spiritism says that the sorcerer or witch who conjures money can't use the same money, that is the reason why he demands for money.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by o123456789(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
Tell that your friend to search within himself and he will discover his ability, then he can convert it to a skill. This abilities might be a hobby or a natural talent of his.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by sulakishop(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18
I started learning handwork at 41 and by 43, I already have 2 handworks that I can do with confidence.

Bottom line ; he can still learn work.

Note: I learned one of the handworks from a junior and a Stark illiterate.

Ibtxxo:

3 Likes

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Hassanmaye(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
From this your statement I just know you're the one, most of you are ignorant and lack knowledge. Instead of you to take your life serious and start thinking how to improve your life your Brain is still thinking of babalawo, short cut to wealth. Ask your self how many people do rituals and live long? if juju is powerful than knowledge and technology/skills why do white men kill and maim Africans with their babalawo? If someone is asking for 100% to be rich why can't he be so fucking Rich himself without needing your money? Have you gone to university?
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by tunde1200(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18
I have a friend who stays around my area and he is getting old.
He went for AC aluminium welding training at Ladipo market at almost 46 years of age but today he's living comfortably.
Age does not matter in how to succeed in life.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Unittyy: 9:36pm On Jan 18
Alive2018:

Software is not learnt like that. At the end of the day it is self study. That is my experience and other people. Try not to waste your money by trying to learn it by your self, research and a ask questions. Cheers!

Do you mean I should learn it on my own instead of attending a bootcamp??
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Olawade24: 9:36pm On Jan 18
Twoclans:

At 40 years that his sight would have started becoming blurry .

Haba .

He should go and learn a skill .It is not late.
Lol you think 40 years is too old.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by OcTRACKER(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18
He should start learning a skill

Do you any tracking?
Check my signature
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by theamazonguru(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18
Sirchiboy:
More than 1000 people are viewing this thread.
If we donate 1k each to him.
We don make this depressed man a millionaire.

You make me laugh in Spanish.
More than 60% of those viewers are as broke as the OP.

Most are just living above broke.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Kay25(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
Na u wey sabi dem go use
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by theamazonguru(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18
maasoap:

Simple as ABC, problem solved. No need to go on YouTube or whatever.

Some suggestions are so funny.
Someone is broke, abeg how would he learn from YouTube.
Will he learn without data?
The data he will need to learn something meaningful no be come chop.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Kay25(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
He should question himself he really needs to sit down and talk to himself what has he really been doing what does he want to do where is he heading to..a fool at forty isn't more than that when u have no ideas of what u want to achieve with ur life
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Christistruth00: 10:01pm On Jan 18
Pray for Divine revelation and Power

You will overtake those who have gone ahead

Fish Farming , Pig Farming, Deer Farming , Sweet Potatoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / Siblings Recreate Old Family Photo / Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.