Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE (24652 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Ibtxxo: 7:05pm On Jan 18
RevenuesBoost:

Not too late to learn a skill
No money for him.
You can support him if you want him not to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Prettychild(f): 7:05pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
How can he break the York?
He is planning of doing rituals to make money since he had lost hope in life.
Is money that is just holding him back.
The baba told him to bring 100k to do the work
He shouldn’t make that mistake. With that 100k, he can start a business and God will bless him

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Unittyy: 7:05pm On Jan 18
Franzinni:
data science... It's a good field to dive into, also learn a programming language I will suggest python or C#

With those two tech skills you will be able to enter into conversations that can provide opportunities... And expand your network... Also you would have to get a lot of mentors and ask a ton of questions ... 6month of daily learning for a minimum of 4 hours will transform your life ... I tell you because I went down that road and initially it was tough but I decided it was a do or die affair and eventually it became so easy, and it is feeding me and my family in this useless economy .. I am even happy becasue my clients are international and so if e bad for naija, e good for me.... If you are serious I would advice you to never give up ...

Remember there are no failures in life, there are only people who quit!
I'm a complete novice in tech, I've Never learnt any tech skill in my live. Presently, I'm considering going for 6 months software engineering course. Do you think I can master this skill within 6 months? I don't want to waste my time and resources. Or should I pick another skill?? Your advice is needed.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Ibtxxo: 7:06pm On Jan 18
MrJames007:
What's stopping him from learning a skill?
No money for him.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by CrystalMax: 7:07pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
Please advise my friend who is 40 years.
He had no job, no skill and had only SSCE
Never too late to start!

Start from learning a skill.
Money don't fall from trees, money is earned when value is exchanged. Go and learn ! Earning will be easy for you. Marry when you are stable.

It is never too late to start!
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Ibtxxo: 7:08pm On Jan 18
Prettychild:

He shouldn’t make that mistake. With that 100k, he can start a business and God will bless him
100k can't even rent a shop or start a business.
He had made up his money to make the millions.
He sees small kid driving a benz, building houses.
He doesn't want to know the repercussions.
He had suffered enough.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by youngdave78(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18
muyico:
he can do security job 100k ore month
for where?
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by writeprof(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:

He must align with God to break the Yoke.

Which human blood (life) is he planning to use for the ritual also as the Baba will not only collect 100k.

He should look at his environment and identify any skill that is being used regularly and sign up to LEARN such skill or handiwork.

More importantly, make he FEAR JEHOVAH GOD O.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by omolola12345(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18
What about the one that has BSc, MSc, no skills, 40 years with no job. Are they not in the same category.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Benoxvals(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18
Some of you people that are castigating this guy are not better off..
Nobody plans to fail in this life..
Just keep trying..
Some people made money @45..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:14pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
No money for him.

He should go and serve as an apprentice
He'll learn the job and also be settled by his boss
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:15pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
No money for him.

He should go and serve as an apprentice
He'll learn the job and also be settled by his boss

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by RepoMan007: 7:17pm On Jan 18
Expulsion after 'graduation'?

Another Ogboni project...lol
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by NovusHomo(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:

O ti lo.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by dkidd: 7:24pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
Its never too late to learn a skill. Get teched up

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by RepoMan007: 7:24pm On Jan 18
omolola12345:
What about the one that has BSc, MSc, no skills, 40 years with no job. Are they not in the same category.
Thank you.
Like the ladder that ascended into Heaven in Genesis, connoting where the heavenly and physical meets, Nairaland is a place where both world meets.

The first reply is a pointer if you know.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Konquest: 7:28pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
He (your friend or you) can explore sack farming in all kinds of vegetables, pepper, tomatoes, potatoes, yams, etc, if he has no land to buy or rent. All these can be done in sacks or using soiless farming technologies. With that, he can feed himself without buying these from the farmer's market and also make more money selling the excess. Go and get trained by reading up online such as on NL and watching YouTube videos.

He can then invest in other fields of IT endeavor but must be financially disciplined to sustain himself. It's not too late at 40 years of age to succeed and become a millionaire. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by RepoMan007: 7:30pm On Jan 18
Beautifulday:

He said advice no be make you cause am
lol...
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Trustmea: 7:34pm On Jan 18
Lonestar124:
Person want to make you rich, and he is demanding for 100 thousands naira from you.... check it nah, no be scam..

Or is he testing your faith in giving...I don't understand...
Hahahaha grin
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by dkidd: 7:34pm On Jan 18
omolola12345:
Some even have BSc, MSc, PhD, multiple skills and professional certs yet no level. If u no hustle urself all those qualifications na just paper. Most of them castigating op still dey their parents house or one dead house for inside ghetto na nl them dey form young and getting it. It's never too late for a man to find his feet so long as he's able and capable.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by chudez0147(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18
SETHARTHUR:
Consequences of masturbating and evil life either from you or parents.
Evil life ? Yes... masturbating ? I don't agree. Only If you know how many people masturbated, you won't have said so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by RepoMan007: 7:37pm On Jan 18
femi4:
One of the richest man in the world is a masturbator
Nairaland is a place where demons meet physical humans.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by grandstar(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:

So? He should thank God he still has life. I hope he isnt married? Also, is he responsible?

He can start an estate agency business.

He should buy a blackboard. He should go and meet estate agents in his vicinity and ask the properties they have. He should write them down and write them on the blackboard including the rents. Focus on letting first. Place the blackboard in front of a shop or busy place. He will definitely receive calls. He can charge registration fee of 1-5k. Focus initially on rentals as that will bring you quick money

He will learn on the job. Within 6 months to 1 year, he would have mastered the business. He can advertise or source properties in Castles magazine, Nigeriapropertycentre.com and even Nairaland property section.

7 Likes

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by dkidd: 7:40pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
I even think say na human being i dey advise sef. Na poverty go really kill u abi ur friend. Babalawo know how to get money na him no dey palace? The best he can do is decieve u and even when em be like u done dey hammer na old age u go suffer am. It's better u suffer it nowand enjoy ur old age that to suffer then see fake money only to suffer more at old age. The way u go run down u go commit suicide finally.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Sirchiboy: 7:40pm On Jan 18
More than 1000 people are viewing this thread.
If we donate 1k each to him.
We don make this depressed man a millionaire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by maasoap(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18
youngrhosy:
He should learn how to drive
Simple as ABC, problem solved. No need to go on YouTube or whatever.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18
Lonestar124:
Person want to make you rich, and he is demanding for 100 thousands naira from you.... check it nah, no be scam..

Or is he testing your faith in giving...I don't understand...
The babalawo na real scammer
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Kendrick80(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18
Franzinni:
I was in that world for years ... Another one is, blaming other people for why I am not moving forward .... Victim mentality.

What I finally found out was ... There are things a human being has to do before maturity into the next stage occurs, and if you don't pass those stages, you will be stuck as a child in the body of a man.

Deep cool
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Blazebond(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18
He can start learning a skill now,go to school or start a trade etc,as long as he is alive, nothing is stopping him from doin something.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by peterboro: 7:51pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:

LET HIM GO TO NEW YORK, or YORK CITY.

But if you're actually talking about "yoke.
THEN LET HIM GO TO OPM CHURCH.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18
NwaliE01:
Please, kindly tell us what you have been doing for the past 40 years. We want to learn from your mistakes. Thanks.
Perhaps, working those 20k, 30k jobs per month

5 Likes

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by DeepSight(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18
Franzinni:
Forget age... Just start now .... and stop smoking weed or anything that alters your perception of reality

Wow! Words on marble. I hope he listens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.