Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE (24677 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Snowx: 6:25pm On Jan 18
extol1:

What type of skill would you recommend

He learnt manual skill..plumbing
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by olisaEze(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18
Since u asked nicely, all I'll say is a fool at forty is a fool forever. If you dongerrit jus fogerrabouritt! cool
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Beautifulday: 6:27pm On Jan 18
SETHARTHUR:
Consequences of masturbating and evil life either from you or parents.

He said advice no be make you cause am
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Snowx: 6:28pm On Jan 18
Multiversed:

I think the financial and sustenance part is always the hindrance and distraction.

Except if he has access to tips and feeding daily on the skill learning. Then he can fully concentrate on the learning.

Things are very challenging in the country for many people at the moment.

Good point chaa..he should involve in one or two unskilled labour anything possible...even if twice in a week let him learn something form his Superior...he can still get some stipend from him after work.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:29pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
Please advise my friend who is 40 years.
He had no job, no skill and had only SSCE

Not too late to learn a skill
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Beautifulday: 6:29pm On Jan 18
Snowx:

He learnt manual skill..plumbing

Which one be manual skill? He should find a job with the plumbing skill is while developing more skills
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Administration1: 6:35pm On Jan 18
Whey una know say to buy degree now no hard... Make him go buy degree find work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18
Become a political thug πŸ˜’
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by MrBroke(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18
Your friend dey nairaland abi na you need the advice grin
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Twoclans(f): 6:39pm On Jan 18
youngrhosy:
He should learn how to drive

At 40 years that his sight would have started becoming blurry .

Haba .

He should go and learn a skill .It is not late.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Oladat(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18
Franzinni:
Your friends need to suffer some more before he will wake up and realize that acquiring skills in this age and time is so easy that it is free...

But you are still hoping someone will come and save you, help you, guide you, show you ... We all must overcome that stage and realize NO body is going to come and save you infact nobody cares...

Better enter YouTube and invest your time daily, learning any tech skills... Anything computer based... Do this for 6 months and then write all the free Google certifications, once you get to this point you would have transformed yourself and will be able to detect opportunities that are all around you that your skills can be useful for... Forget age... Just start now .... and stop smoking weed or anything that alters your perception of reality.

But I can bet you, your friend will not make any effort to change ... Because just like a boy waiting at the bus stop in the wilderness with hope of the bus arriving soon till he turns too bones ... That is how he has waiting till he became 40 and on.
Can you please point me to a tech skill I can learn on YouTube? Please note that I don't have access to a computer.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by BRATISLAVA: 6:40pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
How can he break the York?
He is planning of doing rituals to make money since he had lost hope in life.
Is money that is just holding him back.
The baba told him to bring 100k to do the work

Plus the head of his only beloved friend he confides in.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by kiddkash(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18
Lonestar124:
Person want to make you rich, and he is demanding for 100 thousands naira from you.... check it nah, no be scam..

Or is he testing your faith in giving...I don't understand...
How dare you calle a scammer. The hundred thousand is for 95 year old virgin, lion's teeth, dinosaur eye lash, eagle's balls, white fowl, white cloth and candle

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Bullfallo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18
First thing first changed location and lesrn keke driving. Remove anything shame from your life. And see urself as low class and nobody.

That’s the only way to stay focus and determine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by lilytender: 6:49pm On Jan 18
SETHARTHUR:

The Nigerian Psychiatric Society is right, over 60 Million Nigerians are mentally unstable

2 Likes

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Empresa: 6:51pm On Jan 18
Blame yourself, Even ordinary barbing You no learn.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by chiboycue: 6:51pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:

My advice to him is that all hope is not lost as long as there is life. He should look for a job to do using his SSCE qualifications. He could also learn a skill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Goalnaldo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18
He should learn welding or vaulknizing. I use to have a 50 year neighbor who learnt vaulknizing and he's currently doing well for himself.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by ceejay80s(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
Ur friend or u
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by ceejay80s(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18
fyzaila:
You or your friend πŸ€”πŸ˜ talk true grin

The other time you were looking for any rich single mother or rich lady looking for husband to come and get married to you. It looks to me like you're very very lazy and unfortunate at the same time. Which rich lady or single mother will stoop so low and marry a lazy baggage of a man? In your widest dream maybe.

Well, unless you're as fine as prophet yusuf (A.s)
U are evil
U know the guy before?
Pity am na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by ogawisdom(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18
grin
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Ladyshine6(f): 6:57pm On Jan 18
Hmm
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by 99thEnemy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
All I will tell you is that you should be very careful from now on so that you can avoid becoming the sacrifice for his planned money ritual if other options fail.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by femi4: 6:57pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
He should try buy n sell
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Babalegba(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
He could learn some form of buying and selling,then raise capital to go into the business.He must be a man of principle to succeed in that though. Pig farming is another idea.
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by femi4: 6:58pm On Jan 18
SETHARTHUR:
One of the richest man in the world is a masturbator

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by 99thEnemy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18
Franzinni:
data science... It's a good field to dive into, also learn a programming language I will suggest python or C#

With those two tech skills you will be able to enter into conversations that can provide opportunities... And expand your network... Also you would have to get a lot of mentors and ask a ton of questions ... 6month of daily learning for a minimum of 4 hours will transform your life ... I tell you because I went down that road and initially it was tough but I decided it was a do or die affair and eventually it became so easy, and it is feeding me and my family in this useless economy .. I am even happy becasue my clients are international and so if e bad for naija, e good for me.... If you are serious I would advice you to never give up ...

Remember there are no failures in life, there are only people who quit!
where can you get data science jobs?

Freelance looks somehow saturated with people for this kind of service. especially Indians doing everything super cheap and well.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by zelnababa(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18
Ibtxxo:
and he will enjoy it for less than five years
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by MrJames007: 7:02pm On Jan 18
What's stopping him from learning a skill?
Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by Muiccine(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18
Multiversed:

I think the financial and sustenance part is always the hindrance and distraction.

Except if he has access to tips and feeding daily on the skill learning. Then he can fully concentrate on the learning.

Things are very challenging in the country for many people at the moment.
you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by ABC101FF: 7:04pm On Jan 18
Na only money you need. Age and certificate are not guarantees to success or wealth. Think outside the box, I know say na you.

4 Likes

Re: 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE by samuelson06(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18
Franzinni:
data science... It's a good field to dive into, also learn a programming language I will suggest python or C#

With those two tech skills you will be able to enter into conversations that can provide opportunities... And expand your network... Also you would have to get a lot of mentors and ask a ton of questions ... 6month of daily learning for a minimum of 4 hours will transform your life ... I tell you because I went down that road and initially it was tough but I decided it was a do or die affair and eventually it became so easy, and it is feeding me and my family in this useless economy .. I am even happy becasue my clients are international and so if e bad for naija, e good for me.... If you are serious I would advice you to never give up ...

Remember there are no failures in life, there are only people who quit!

What kind of gig do you get with data science knowledge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / After 4 Pregnancies, 3 Miscarriages, 2 IVF, 5 Years Of Waiting, This Boy Arrives / Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.