Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 (24589 Views)

Funny Meme Of Ghana AFCON. / Mozambique Vs Ghana: AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 22nd January 2024 / DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by Easybet1(m): 9:01am On Jan 19
ThunderFireAgba:

You're a fooòl. A big one for that matter.
Idiott. Why your papa no buy boots for you to go and play football?
Bastărd.
your useless father had only one thing and he failed woefully. People like you should never be born to this earth, let's assume your useless father can't afford condom because of poverty, I believe he should have use nylon just to stop your existence in this world. So sad, e no go better for your and your father that brought criminal like you to this earth
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by Charly68: 9:06am On Jan 19
Toughest match ever watched in the tournament

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:35am On Jan 19
The look on Ghana's GK at the match end is a meme worthy sight

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by uniquetechng: 10:25am On Jan 19
Princedapace:

How can that be their problem when they used same policy to win 8 AFCON? Come on guy. They used that same policy to be a global threat when they met Brazil and showed class. Baba, the problem is that the players want to pass all the balls to Salah. Cant u see as he left, the players became very determined to play their normal games, drimble, shoot the ball. There is this intimidation when u have a global star around u, ur squard immediately feels that the global star should take all shots. This was the problem with Ivory Coast too during Drogba era. Same reason Argentinal struggled at world cup too.
U saw a different Egypt as Salah left. I hope the coach can see this and not start Salah during their next match. Cant u see how the forwards now play great football.
Omo, Zamalek and Ahly are reliable club and have done it over and over again for Egypt. Na from there Aboutrika came out from who was mentioned by Jose Morihino as a superb player to watch. Egypt won AFCON 3 times in a row with these players. They deliver, they arent ur regular Nigerian club abeg.
nigeria that uses all foreign based players, how many AFCON have we won? Dont forget that Egypt also played final in the last edition.
The policy worked back then because the other teams competing didn't have much stars playing in top European teams, in the last year final Senegal fielded a starting eleven that had 11 players who played in top 5 leagues in Europe including Mendy and Mane, the Moroccan team that got to the semi final of the world Cup had over 18 players playing in top 5 leagues in Europe.
It may also interest you to know that in the past Egyptian Premier League don't allowed foreign players, in the last few years that ban has been lifted and some of the best players in the league like Percy Tau are foreigners.
Times have changed, Al Ahli cannot even stand an Everton team, it worked in the past doesn't mean it will work in 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by Princedapace(m): 10:53am On Jan 19
uniquetechng:
The policy worked back then because the other teams competing didn't have much stars playing in top European teams, in the last year final Senegal fielded a starting eleven that had 11 players who played in top 5 leagues in Europe including Mendy and Mane, the Moroccan team that got to the semi final of the world Cup had over 18 players playing in top 5 leagues in Europe.
It may also interest you to know that in the past Egyptian Premier League don't allowed foreign players, in the last few years that ban has been lifted and some of the best players in the league like Percy Tau are foreigners.
Times have changed, Al Ahli cannot even stand an Everton team, it worked in the past doesn't mean it will work in 2024.

This is funny becus when they won it, Ivory coast had the best and most expensive first 11 in Africa with the likes of Drogba, Yaya, and their likes who were global stars. Ghana had bloody 11 with Essian and their likes. Even Nigeria had great team of talented European based players.
Oga stop this. Even the last nation cup, Egypt had more home based players and they went to the finals. What happened to the other teams with their top European players or as at 2019, the so called European players arent there?
I dont understand ur logics.
If na by players in Euorope, Nigeria for dey win AFCON every year! Ivory Coast with her stars was prevented from winning AFCOn by Zambia. Infact Ivory coast always had stars abroad and has won AFCON only once which is just recent.

Check this fact bro:
§ Egypt have reached the AFCON Final in five of the last six tournaments that they have participated in winning in 2006, 2008 and 2010 while they were runners up in 2017 and the 2021 edition.
This is a record to beat. Egypt did this with between 90 to 97 percent home based players.
Egypt current problem is Salah. I have watched them play. Every single player wants to pass the ball to him. These players wont take their own chances and this happens a lot when u have one big star. It has happened to Nigeria too and many countries around the world. It makes the country to underachieve at that era.
Immediately Salah left, Egypt played their normal game and if they can continue to bench Salah or bring him during second half, they will be a team to beat.
The record I post above is a record to beat by any team in Africa with their top European based player. Egypt has a solid home base league and football Academy that groom players. If they ever make the same mistake Nigeria made by abandoning their league to embrace only European based player, they will become like Nigeria grin

Ahly can not stand Everton, u are a big sentimental person. I dont base judgement on pure sentiment. Let them play first. Make Everton come play first. Guy, football doesnt work that way. I just submitted a reecord to u. What do u have to say? I present to u facts and not sentiments. playing 6 finals with 2 having to be recent is not child's play. And winning 3 out of the 6 finals no be beans. At all the times Egypt did this, African team like Nigeria had players all playing abroad. So, why arent they meeting the same record Egypt has set with home based players? If u dont have answer to these questions logically and not sentimental analyses, pls dont reply me again. grin

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by ThunderFireAgba: 12:05pm On Jan 19
Easybet1:
your useless father had only one thing and he failed woefully. People like you should never be born to this earth, let's assume your useless father can't afford condom because of poverty, I believe he should have use nylon just to stop your existence in this world. So sad, e no go better for your and your father that brought criminal like you to this earth

Rants of a rabbied dog. Go and ask your mother how she take born you. Your mother gave birth to you through rape. Na dog rape your mama.
Vagabond like you don't know what is good life cos your family is suffering from generational curse.
Bunch of poverty stricken miserable family. Thunder strike you grand mama dead for me.
Son of a bastărd father.
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by fergieboy: 1:37pm On Jan 19
ZaddyJ:
Theres a cat on tiktok predicting the games and got them all correct. He predicted Nigeria vs ivory coast he got it ,now Ghana vs egypt as draw
I saw that cat too
All predictions where correct
Make I go find the page self
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by BALLOSKI: 2:50pm On Jan 19
Princedapace:
Egypt has become fire since Salah left. I told someone that Salah is the problem of Egypt. Since Salah became a star, the team struggled becus they all want to give all him all the ball to score. I hope the coach learns. The team play has improved. The coach needs to fix this issue.
I saw this comment somewhere and I thought you stole it, but No, you didn't steal it. The other person did. 10:35pm and 10:59pm. You posted first.
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by BALLOSKI: 2:51pm On Jan 19
fergieboy:

I saw that cat too
you don find am?
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by Princedapace(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19
BALLOSKI:
I saw this comment somewhere and I thought you stole it, but No, you didn't steal it. The other person did. 10:35pm and 10:59pm. You posted first.
On Twitter, right? I saw it. I was shocked. How low can humans become? grin
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by BALLOSKI: 3:09pm On Jan 19
Princedapace:

On Twitter, right? I saw it. I was shocked. How low can humans become? grin
ah swear! I had to check the timestamp. I was already thinking she's good in analysis.
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by ZaddyJ: 3:32pm On Jan 19
fergieboy:

I saw that cat too
Nimbus that's the name of the page
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by Princedapace(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19
BALLOSKI:
ah swear! I had to check the timestamp. I was already thinking she's good in analysis.

grin
me sef shocked when I saw my exact comment. I think she later deleted it when I caught her grin
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by Princedapace(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19
uniquetechng:
The fact that there are two people who actually liked this ur post shows why we keep failing in electing good leaders and why our politicians use us play football.
What u wrote up here is wack. I countered it with a more solid fact and u didnt reply.

Emam Ashour was the heart of the game yesterday. He is an Ahly player and won the Match X effect award. Baba was solid machine. U think Ahly na child's play to u? Egypt was in AFCON finals last edition with 80 percent Ahly players. I wonder why the countries with all the top and elites players in Europe never made it to final sef. Senegal just won their first ever nations cup ever and they always paraded European stars. Baba no be by european stars. A team with a solid home base players from a good league can compete well and better than a team with foreign based players scattered across the world. Some of them even play in 4th division. This is why Nigeria is under achiever in AFCOn even though we parade 100 percent foreign based players. The last time Nigeria won AFCON in 2013, we had great touch of home based eagles in it.
Never mess up with a team that has about 5 players playing in the same league and club. Lol

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by fergieboy: 5:55pm On Jan 19
BALLOSKI:
you don find am?
ZaddyJ:

Nimbus that's the name of the page
Ok thanks

Someone in the comment section was accusing them of putting food in the plate and paper in the rest
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by ZaddyJ: 6:52pm On Jan 19
fergieboy:

Ok thanks

Someone in the comment section was accusing them of putting food in the plate and paper in the rest
Theres another parrot that bird made accurate prediction for the rugby league that had sa as the winners correctly. All games
His prediction is accurate and if he get to cross road he will stop.
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by Graysons: 11:51pm On Jan 19
observanc1:
my friend, go and drink water and sleep. Wetin concern igbo concern ghana
You people are know to be hateful,I just checked your profile and guess what? You are an unwanted Okoro...
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by BALLOSKI: 8:10am On Jan 20
fergieboy:

Ok thanks

I just noticed they have just 3 videos. Am I on the wrong page?
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by fergieboy: 11:37am On Jan 20
BALLOSKI:
I just noticed they have just 3 videos. Am I on the wrong page?
Yes wrong page
On TikTok search for cat prediction
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by observanc1: 10:04pm On Jan 20
Graysons:
You people are know to be hateful,I just checked your profile and guess what? You are an unwanted Okoro...
sharap, go and drink water and sleep
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by Jovi10: 11:56pm On Jan 20
ThierryJay:

Salah may have more G/A this season but Kudus isnt far behind in stats and when you watch Kudus goals quality and overall impact at Westham you'd see he's been more electric than Salah. This game is another example.

Salah's G/A has been glossing over his dwindling form and core Liverpool fans will tell you this.

And salah had been playing how this season? Salahs form has dropped and every season he scores over 30 goals in all competitions? Someone who was called a 1 season wonder?
Please what is form again? Define it. I'm sure you are one of those who say Mane is better than salah.
Re: Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 by SmartyPants(m): 10:35am On Feb 08
Princedapace:

Qualify and do what exactly? Egypt is in a harder group than Nigeria. But pls rest. Egypt was a finalist last edition while Nigeria was eliminated from the round of 16. Abeg rest. I know u are speaking out of patriotism.
Nigeria is coming home at most round of 16. The team cant play good free kick, corner kicks are poor, their set pieces are terrible. Relies on luck to win matches. Such luck cant take u far in competitions that is why Super Eagles rarely win any major competition.

Was I right or not sir? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eto'o Is Truly A Nigerian! / Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) / Isah Hussaini Dies In Accident (Niger Tornadoes Player)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.