Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) (20553 Views)

Shola Henry: FOREX Trader Jailed 2 Years For Stealing ₦20m Cryptocurrency / Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by UrgentNeeds(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17
What A Pity!
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17
Lol, before naija go better ehn, mentality of majority of us need to change. Too many people who needs to be in mental health care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by McLizbae: 9:32pm On Jan 17
grin grin grin
AlphaNugget:
Ogun kee you.....you fu*king bst
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by flexyrule(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17
andyprez:
Nigeria justice system should be thoroughly looked into. This is getting more terrible by the day.
My brother... It's terrible.

Yesterday, I sat infront of a DIG who bluntly told me that the police can't do anything in a case of obtaining money under false pretense involving a renowned fraudster.

He said, if you go to the court, you might not get justice. Here at the police, we can't do anything as the matter is not within our jurisdiction.

The most a nothing part was that the criminal even came with a lawyer...
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Advancedman(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17
ImoleNaija:
There are many people in the prison whose offense was standing as guarantors for others to get buses from owners.

Guarantor is collateral.
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by szczescie(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17
The bus fit done even spoil beyond repair by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Seunpapa65: 9:36pm On Jan 17
Endymi:

Wow humans can be wicked at times.
Pray to God that those you want to help do not let you to experience melancholy at the end of the day🙏🙏🙏🙏

I set up and do full installation for both pure water and bottle water factory,for those that want to go into the business.
I do estates water treatment too,and I have solution to any type of bad water.
Call engineer on 08089972896.
Distance is not a problem!!
Do you sell the machine
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Endymi: 9:37pm On Jan 17
Seunpapa65:

Do you sell the machine

Yes sir,I sell both the machines,and every other equipments for installation too.
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17
Redomi:
We always blame the government, but 95% if Nigerians are corrupt including myself and yourself
This is the truth, the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by ejimatic: 9:44pm On Jan 17
Cmanforall:

Humans!

What is the name of the conductor?
Imagine the kind of torture he made this mam to pass through.

Could be the reason the owner didn't believe hagree I agree with you! It is a harrowing experience to suffer for what you know nothing about!

He has used the bus to pay upto 700k, with maybe the same conductor. He also knows the Conductor can drive, which means the Conductor has driven the car before. Why did his Conductor suddenly change to become criminal?
I wish the name and photo of the Conductor will be published. People may even be able to identify him here on Nairaland
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17
Advancedman:

Guarantor is collateral.
Yes, A guarantor is a very delicate and responsible thing to be for somone. I would never be guarantor to anyone not even my family members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by ejimatic: 9:47pm On Jan 17
Cmanforall:

Humans!

Could be the reason the owner didn't believe hagree

He has used the bus to pay upto 700k, with maybe the same conductor. He also knows the Conductor can drive, which means the Conductor has driven the car before. Why did his Conductor suddenly change to become criminal?
I wish the name and photo of the Conductor will be published. People may even be able to identify him here on Nairaland

I agree with you! It is a harrowing experience to suffer for what you know nothing about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Truthshotcrazy: 9:48pm On Jan 17
ImoleNaija:
There are many people in the prison whose offense was standing as guarantors for others to get buses from owners.
😭
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by cardoctor(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17
Why didn't he report his case to the police before he got arrested?
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 9:59pm On Jan 17
AlphaNugget:
I didn't watch the video 🥲

Next commenter should please drop a valid advice 😪

Ok, I just watch the video and I can sincerely beat my chest that that driver is lying.....his lies is so irritating that I had to stop at 8 secs 🤢
you are a tif. I won't say more than that
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Truthshotcrazy: 9:59pm On Jan 17
AlphaNugget:
I didn't watch the video 🥲

Next commenter should please drop a valid advice 😪

Ok, I just watch the video and I can sincerely beat my chest that that driver is lying.....his lies is so irritating that I had to stop at 8 secs 🤢
My dear, that's why it's important to install trackers in vehicles to be given out on hire purchase.

One of such vehicles which was stolen by the driver recently, at least alarm 🚨 was raised immediately he started uninstalling the vehicle tracker & he was quickly nabbed down .

On a serious note, the driver might be lying, he might also be telling the truth, 50:50 probability .

Even at that, even hardened criminals NOT 🚫 jailed for CAPITAL CRIME are eligible for parole after sometime.
Two years behind bars is enuf for vehicle, dem don almost pay only 700k remain almost 1m.
The jailed driver deserves a second 🥈 chance at life.
Sometimes sef , hardship and poverty brings out the worst in people.
My advice: he should be pardoned, charity organisations should crowdfund pay off the bus 🚐 balance to the owner. And celebrities like Davido, Obi Cubana, Emoney etc can also gift the driver a brand new bus, to start afresh. Double for his troubles. Two years reach abeg . Letthem pardone him abeg 🙏 let him go back to his wife and children and be able to provide for them.
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Seunpapa65: 10:01pm On Jan 17
Endymi:

Yes sir,I sell both the machines,and every other equipments for installation too.
How much can someone budget for it apart from borehole which I already have
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by nedekid: 10:03pm On Jan 17
ImoleNaija:
Proverbs 22 vs 26 comes to mind. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Truthshotcrazy: 10:06pm On Jan 17
Cmanforall:

Humans!

Could be the reason the owner didn't believe him.

Seconded. They should publish photo and names of conductor in all news outlets , newspapers and he should be declared wanted persons announcement by the police and a bounty also placed on him

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Endymi: 10:17pm On Jan 17
Seunpapa65:

How much can someone budget for it apart from borehole which I already have

08089972896,send me messages on Whatsapp sir,so that we can discuss.
I will send you the quotation,and everything.
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:18pm On Jan 17
Redomi:
We are always quick to blame the government, but 95% of Nigerians are corrupt including myself and yourself

You can only speak for yourself, cuz I am not corrupt
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by BALLOSKI: 12:02am On Jan 18
He doesn't know the conductor from anywhere and he entrusted him with his bus?
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by BennyDGreat: 12:02am On Jan 18
muller101:
You don't change millions of people mindsets. You put up strong institutions to tackle whoever goes against its rules with severe penalty. Others who had plans breaking the rules will think twice.

Baba God will bless your wisdom chief.
This simple thing you said is the solution to many of Nigeria's problem

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Connected1: 12:03am On Jan 18
andyprez:
Nigeria justice system should be thoroughly looked into. This is getting more terrible by the day.
Because no be you get the bus na.
Mtchewww.
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by BennyDGreat: 12:05am On Jan 18
flexyrule:

Yesterday, I sat infront of a DIG who bluntly told me that the police can't do anything in a case of obtaining money under false pretense involving a renowned fraudster.

He said, if you go to the court, you might not get justice. Here at the police, we can't do anything as the matter is not within our jurisdiction.

That's because the institutions meant to execute justice are weak.
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by BennyDGreat: 12:05am On Jan 18
ImoleNaija:

This is serious.
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by armadeo(m): 12:22am On Jan 18
muller101:
You don't change millions of people mindsets. You put up strong institutions to tackle whoever goes against its rules with severe penalty. Others who had plans breaking the rules will think twice.

Exactly we need consequences
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Cmanforall: 12:57am On Jan 18
Truthshotcrazy:

Seconded. They should publish photo and names of conductor in all news outlets , newspapers and he should be declared wanted persons announcement by the police and a bounty also placed on him

This will also clear the man (driver) from some accusations of conspiracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by ghettochild4u(m): 1:05am On Jan 18
Na God dey help poor man o
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Betterchoice: 2:03am On Jan 18
flexyrule:

He may have been compromised.

Again, some of the police men don't know the law.

They may also want to use this line- it's a civil case to allow the criminal escape when they have been bribed.

It's terrible.

Check if you can use the Efcc or the AG's office of that state.

Civil transactions can amount to criminal-- like in obtaining by false pretences.
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by AbarisFather(m): 2:21am On Jan 18
Brendaniel:
So sad, May God's grace be upon him

Oga abeg speak for yourself only

Speak for himself for what ?

Is that not the bittered truth ❓
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Cigarini: 2:37am On Jan 18
Shithole country. Am not surprised. 😒

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Muhammad Bayero, Village Head In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Herdsmen Attack 3 Farmers In Ekiti, As They Struggle To Survive / DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.