Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) (20555 Views)

Shola Henry: FOREX Trader Jailed 2 Years For Stealing ₦20m Cryptocurrency / Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:35am On Jan 18
PortHarcourtcit:
H

More and more it exposes It's self 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Yoruba man pretending to be from Rivers 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by AlphaNugget(m): 5:37am On Jan 18
Nursepepeye:
you are a tif. I won't say more than that
I stole your virginity undecided
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:12am On Jan 18
PrinceofSarcasm:

🤣🤣🤣
do you know the meaning of CLO?...
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Brendaniel: 6:17am On Jan 18
AbarisFather:

Speak for himself for what ?

Is that not the bittered truth ❓

That is not the truth, if you are corrupt speak only for yourself...
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:23am On Jan 18
PortHarcourtcit:
do you know the meaning of CLO?...
Thief scammer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:50am On Jan 18
PrinceofSarcasm:

🤣🤣🤣
princeofsarcasm NDA-NU...
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:50am On Jan 18
PortHarcourtcit:
princeofsarcasm NDA-NU...
Thief scammer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:55am On Jan 18
PrinceofSarcasm:

Thief scammer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
IBOLACHI...
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:57am On Jan 18
PortHarcourtcit:
IBOLACHI...
Thief scammer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by ozo13(m): 7:03am On Jan 18
muller101:
You don't change millions of people mindsets. You put up strong institutions to tackle whoever goes against its rules with severe penalty. Others who had plans breaking the rules will think twice.
so one of my guy use to say that potential offenders of law and order abound in all countries just that no strong institution to checkmate offenders in Nigeria unlike most other countries
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:07am On Jan 18
This is serious. like play like play him go use up to 10years for prison if care isn't taken. I pray for his swift release. he has learnt his lessons
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by shiwex: 7:13am On Jan 18
No reason for him to be in prison, this is purely a civil matter. Does the police even know the law?
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Maliqcious: 8:03am On Jan 18
For your pets, security and exotic dogs, e.g German shepherds, Rotweiller, Caucasians e.tc .Also pets like Parrot, exotic pigeons, exotic cats, Goose, Rabbit, Ostrich, peacock and more call me on 08066895593(WhatsApp) and 09162068488.
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Groovedaddy: 8:38am On Jan 18
The man may have committed crime more serious than robbery. He could have killed the conductor and sold the car
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by MuslimIgbo: 9:55am On Jan 18
Redomi:
We are always quick to blame the government, but 95% of Nigerians are corrupt including myself and yourself
Including yourself. Remove me
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Bomaking(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18
This man is not a criminal how can he be imprison for this? Our judiciary system is to bad...
Re: Man Jailed 2 Years Because Conductor Absconded With Bus (Video) by Endymi: 7:22am On Feb 06
Seunpapa65:

Do you sell the machine

Haaaa,I am really sorry for the late reply sir🙏🙏🙏
Yes I do sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Muhammad Bayero, Village Head In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student / Suspected Herdsmen Attack 3 Farmers In Ekiti, As They Struggle To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.