Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

These ones shall not die till Jesus returns - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These ones shall not die till Jesus returns (1266 Views)

You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / 'Corruption Will Not End In Nigeria Till Jesus Comes' - Prophet Abiara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 4:15pm On Feb 02
Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

This is the verse upon which the entire doctrine of non-belief in reincarnation is built. Building a doctrine on only one incomplete verse. Look at the verse closely, it is an incomplete sentence, and by a sleight of misuse and mistranslation of language (y mischievous elements) it has been skewed against what it is actually buttressing! Reincarnation.

Christians generally don't even want to hear anything about reincarnation because of indoctrination. They don't want to hear at all, not because of any research they have carried out personally, but because of what has been put inside their heads for so long and their unwillingness to explore new insights. So if you are interested and willing to explore new insights into the Bible, one of the major steps is to be willing to examine reincarnation in the Bible.

Now back to the verse
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 4:30pm On Feb 02
Bible scholars and Masters of the English language, I invite you to let us examine this passage together and see whether is says there is no reincarnation, or it is actually buttressing the fact of reincarnation

Hebrews 9:24-28
King James Version
24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:
25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;
26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The writer of this book is telling us about how Jesus sacrificed himself once to put away sin

Verse 27 is a standalone verse, it is not related with what Jesus did to put away sin, it is just a relational verse, relating one thing to another thing

We need to examine verse 27 in it's own context and not in the context of verse 24 to 26

By a brilliant use of language, the writer did not say 'as it is appointed unto men to die once' he says 'as it is appointed unto men once to die'

'Once to die' is different from 'to die once'

Once to die means - once a person dies, or taken further, once this incarnation is over [once to doe, the next thing is judgment]

To die once means - dying only one time
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 4:40pm On Feb 02
Now we have to examine verse 27 in its own merit and context

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Once to die, judgment is next. Where does this judgment take place?

Ecclesiastes 3:14-16
King James Version
14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

That which hath been is now. You who have lived before, this is you now
That which is to be hath already been. There is no happenstance or coincidence in creation
God requires what is past. God requires the deeds of your past life in your hands

He saw under the sun- the place of judgment. Everything under the sun is judgment for both good a evil. Everything that happens to a person is judgment

The teacher was wondering why he is seeing wicked and righteousness in the place where judgment is served. People who would know better and should be righteous in theor deeds are practicing wickedness

People who should know to eschew iniquity are the ones practicing iniquity

The Teacher is marveling are the stupidity of the people
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 4:30pm On Feb 03
Any self confessed 'black' atheist is a very wicked and ungodly person whose soul is under the LORD'S lockdown. Even here in this religion section of Nairaland, any self confessed atheist, anyone who opens their mouth to call themself atheist is someone that one should be careful with, the are not persons to be trifled with because they are inherently of capable of great evil. Their latent capacity for evil is enormous

If God is good, can an atheist ever be godly? Only a soul that acknowledges God can do good. No good can come from godlessness

They are fools
They are corrupt
They have done abominable iniquity

In this incarnation, they may appear like good people, maybe they are even philanthropists, humanitarians, they wrote and speak good things etc., but the Bible exposes who they really are to us.

Psalm 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

In their past lives they were evil, and God requires that which is past.
Ecclesiastes 3:15
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

In their past lives, they were the masters and mistresses of witchcraft, sorcery, wickedness, blasphemy, and evil.

See their works

Jeremiah 5:26-31
King James Version
26 For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.
27 As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.
28 They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.
29 Shall I not visit for these things? saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?
30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;
31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Feb 03
No questions?
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 12:10am On Feb 04
Psalm 1:1-2
King James Version
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 7:50am On Feb 04
Have you met an atheist that is not pro-gay, pro-LGBTQ? They are all pro-deviant intercourse. They will be telling you, ' leave them, nothing concerns you with what somebody is doing in his bedroom, what is your concern, love is love etc.' this thing is like cancer, it starts and continues to grow until it consumes completely

They want abominations to proliferate. After all, American is LGBTQ yet it is very rich, lush, fertile, and well watered, so let us do as they are doing; Sodom and Gomorrah, lush like the garden of God in Eden

Genesis 13:10
And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the Lord, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 4:36pm On Feb 04
The evil these atheists committed

Ezekiel 20:7-8
King James Version
7 Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

8 But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 8:20pm On Feb 06
Everything in the world has been already; there is nothing new untder the sun: God requires what is past, and this should make all men tremble

What sin do you know is hiding in your soul that would be required in due course?
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 12:49am On Feb 08
Psalm 33:17
King James Version
17 An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Feb 08
You see these people who shall not die, they are the hidden ones. There is no power, no devil in the universe that can touch them

If you take crafty counsel against them, you perish. If they come against you, destruction is their enemies' portion. They are hidden in the Lord, completely untouchable, protected.

Psalm 83-3
King James Version
83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 10:16pm On Feb 08
This below is the portion of anyone who dares to think talk less of try to do evil against the hidden of the LORD

Psalm 83-3:14-18
King James Version
14 As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
16 Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O Lord.
17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth

Used as a horrible example to the ends of the earth, the sample of what God will do to anyone who tries to touch his hidden ones
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 7:05pm On Feb 09
Read
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 10:25am On Feb 10
Nigeria is in the throes of a major economic crisis, there is hunger in the land. Nigeria is part of the top 10 countries in the world with arable land for agriculture, 34m hectares, yet we are hungry and dependent on food imports. Now let us be very clear about something, even with subsistence farming, Nigeria is fully capable of feeding herself. But there is a lot of challenges relating with terrorism, banditry and herdsmen crisis in the major food producing zones including challenges relating with the movement and transportation from producer to consumer.

It is all the work of Satan the devil who has us all hedged in like prisoners. I wonder the manner of cruel sadistic pleasure these condemned people gain from inflicting so much pain on Judah, and upon the world, in this great but now ending tribulation

But this is the assurance that the LORD gives his people

Isaiah 49:24-26
King James Version
24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

The tables will turn soon and the mighty shall be debased. The LORD himself will contend with our oppressors, these hopeless dogs of satan.

All flesh shall know that our LORD is mighty! Our Lord and our Redeemer! The mighty One of Jacob!

David Michael is here! Tremble!
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Feb 10
sad
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 2:02pm On Feb 11
Psalm 33
King James Version
33 Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.

2 Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.

3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.

4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.

5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 8:34pm On Feb 11
Read
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 8:54pm On Feb 11
Psalm 33:5-8
King James Version
5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.

8 Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 7:45am On Feb 13
1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Now you understand these verses

Matthew 16:28
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 7:47am On Feb 13
Hebrews 12:1-2
King James Version
12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 8:26am On Feb 15
Interesting topic

Destroyed the myth of atheism too
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 9:42pm On Feb 16
Matthew 16:28
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

It is about the soul and an eternal connection with the spirit of God, some souls will never experience a breakage with the Spirit of God, these are the souls that shall not taste death until they see the the Son of man coming in his kingdom
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 9:34am On Feb 17
grin
Re: These ones shall not die till Jesus returns by MrPresident1: 3:22pm On Feb 17
Hebrews 12:22-24
King James Version
22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Purgatory / God (according To The Bible) / Evolution Of The Black Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.