Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ladies, Pay Attention To The Kinds Of Men You Should Avoid Dating . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Pay Attention To The Kinds Of Men You Should Avoid Dating . (228 Views)

When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Pay Attention To The Kinds Of Men You Should Avoid Dating . by blessingnenye(f): 10:09am On Jan 18
Re: Ladies, Pay Attention To The Kinds Of Men You Should Avoid Dating . by blessingnenye(f): 10:40am On Jan 18
men who finds it hard to apologize-

These kind of men never owns up to their mistake, let alone render an apology. They always feels that apologizing to a woman is not a masculine feature, hence will always play the victim, while you act as the offender.

These are the kind of men you should avoid. Considering them for marriage, will be at the detriment of your peace and sanity because as far as they are concerned, they can never be wrong, they will rather go silent on you than use the simple five lettered word "sorry". If you're dating such kind of man, you may need to rethink, else you will keep making excuses for his wrongs, while he acts like nothing happened.
Re: Ladies, Pay Attention To The Kinds Of Men You Should Avoid Dating . by lordnkem000(m): 10:42am On Jan 18
What about the kinds of women we men should avoid dating? Because as i dey see you something dey my mind

(1) (Reply)

He Steals From Me To Buy Cigarette - Wife Begs For Divorce Over Husband's Drug.. / The Best Things In Life Comes Free / 5 Years After...pius Adebola Adesanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.