Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku (4641 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / I'll Vote For Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Even If He's In A Coma / Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by Starboytwo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18
Gadafii:
I personal will vote tinubu too, payback time for those who voted for him in the first place, they must suffer for 8 years
I dont understand your style sir? Do you want to use style and join the Batist(winning team)
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by flokii: 1:43pm On Jan 18
The Sarki guy just spoke the mind of the average Northerner.. they'll prefer to keep Tinubu in power than vote for Atiku and Obi ticket.
The way so called Obidients have been going about insulting and wishing harm on other tribes will cause Atiku to lose woefully.. Nigerians won't forget Obi's 'this election is a religious war' outburst so quick.

4 Likes

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by Ozommadu: 2:27pm On Jan 18
Throwback:

Attacks on Obi has always been as a result of his lies and claims to sainthood, despite his many corrupt schemes when he was Governor.

Moreover, it is also attacks on the many hypocrites who previously affirmed he was a failure as Governor, only to white-wash him because he was the candidate of their tribe.

Atleast it made your candidate win, you should give him credit for that but you're acting like he stole something huge from you

1 Like

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by Melagros(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18
I thought it's Bukola Saraki speaking
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by arantess: 2:39pm On Jan 18
NzogbuNzogbu:
Obi should just abstain from the race that's all
And you will take his place abi?
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by arantess: 2:41pm On Jan 18
seunmsg:
Ordinarily, Peter Obi has a very slim chance of ever becoming the president of Nigeria. Even the slim chance has now been completely destroyed by the Obidient movement. The few folks in the north and south west who were sympathetic to him have now been turned to enemies by his toxic supporters. By 2027, Labour Party would have been completely turned into an Igbo party. I can bet some states won't even allow him step a foot on their soil for campaign because of the abuses rained on them by Obidients for not supporting Peter Obi in 2023.
Them no born any state citizen to hinder obi from stepping foot therein.....

Not in this country

You people said same that he couldn't enter Lagos to campaign and he did and shut down Lagos.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by arantess: 2:43pm On Jan 18
Throwback:

Attacks on Obi has always been as a result of his lies and claims to sainthood, despite his many corrupt schemes when he was Governor.

Moreover, it is also attacks on the many hypocrites who previously affirmed he was a failure as Governor, only to white-wash him because he was the candidate of their tribe.
Recently EFCC listed 12 or so ex governors and government officials whose cases are to be reopened...

I didn't see Obi there despite your useless claim against him.

If the EFCC sees no case against him, your opinion is hereby confined to the dustbin in your yard.

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by Beautifulday: 2:45pm On Jan 18
NLCreator:

How many vote, the does he have? Atiku doesn't look even have electoral value self
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by DMerciful(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18
Stop deceiving yourself. INEC, Judiciary and Bubu enabled Tinubu else he lost!
Throwback:
Ok.

He is still pained that Obi's candidacy in the 2023 presidential election enabled Tinubu to defeat Atiku.

This was something that Gov. Soludo saw well ahead.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by DMerciful(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18
Make him abstain. Yeye dey smell
NzogbuNzogbu:
Obi should just abstain from the race that's all
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by DMerciful(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18
Nigerians have no say? Or they want the unlimited continued suffering of Tinubu's and APC incompetence?
abhosts:
If Atiku likes, he should merge with the US Republican party. He would still lose in flying colours. How do you defeat a president that controls INEC, House of Rep, Senate and Judiciary? You assume everyone is a first class dunce like Jonathan?

Please use the money you want to waste to help young Nigerian entrepreneurs start businesses.
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by lonecatt(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18
seunmsg:

His supporters can trend him from now till 2027, he won't still come second. He won't be getting any votes in the SW, NC, NE and NW.
he beat your papa for lagos ,beat your grandfather for Abuja ,beat your great grand father for majority of the states within just few months of campaign yet you open mouth wey you never brush dey yarn trash .
I hope you are benefiting from the government just go and thank the rigging and bribery institution that put him there.

4 Likes

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by Morbeta11(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18
jmoore:
Who is Sarki? Another clown with one vote.

That is still living with his parents....😂😂😂
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by DMerciful(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18
Yet, Obi is the only politician everyone talks about!
seunmsg:
Ordinarily, Peter Obi has a very slim chance of ever becoming the president of Nigeria. Even the slim chance has now been completely destroyed by the Obidient movement. The few folks in the north and south west who were sympathetic to him have now been turned to enemies by his toxic supporters. By 2027, Labour Party would have been completely turned into an Igbo party. I can bet some states won't even allow him step a foot on their soil for campaign because of the abuses rained on them by Obidients for not supporting Peter Obi in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by wingmanIII: 2:51pm On Jan 18
seunmsg:

And tinubu has one the hearts of hungry and suicidal Nigerians over his ineptitude and heavy corruption. Bigotry is a disease!

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:51pm On Jan 18
Nonny95:

Dreamer and supporter of failures.

Go to Twitter and see Peter Obi on the trends table back to back. Every day.

I know you will call him Twitter President. But imagine in a short while, this Twitter President polled over 6million votes despite the deduction you guys did. Imagine what will happen in 4 years time with all the doom brought upon Nigeria by your Failure in Chief.

It will only take a miracle for your Tinubu to win second term with the massive destruction he's doing to the nation.

You guys said Obi will fizzle out after election, but many months after, you guys wake with migraine on hearing his name.
so are you now happy for him as online twitter president, grow up you are still a baby.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by DMerciful(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18
Obi will rather lose than do the wrong thing. He is not desperate to be president
fergie001:
It's not even going to happen sef!

They are all 3 big men and Dem no go gree for one another. No point, that time has past. Buhari tried to codedly (apologies to Police PPRO) help them but Dem no gree.

We all know who will be there till 2031, don't we?
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:53pm On Jan 18
My President Bola Ahmed Tinubu no go gree for them comes 2027

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by DMerciful(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18
He'd win Lagos again!
seunmsg:

His supporters can trend him from now till 2027, he won't still come second. He won't be getting any votes in the SW, NC, NE and NW.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by DMerciful(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18
Tinubu will be worst than Bubu
ElSudani:

Tinubu will revamp the economy and the security situation so much that in four years if you mention Obi na firewood people go take pursue una.
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by paramakina202: 2:56pm On Jan 18
Starboytwo:
are you people not tired??

You are the ones still not tired and can't get Peter Obi out of your mouths.

2 Likes

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by DMerciful(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18
Na una go tire eventually
Starboytwo:
are you people not tired??
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by DMerciful(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18
They know Tinubu did not win
Ozommadu:

Atleast it made your candidate win, you should give him credit for that but you're acting like he stole something huge from you

1 Like

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by Chivisee: 3:22pm On Jan 18
arantess:

Recently EFCC listed 12 or so ex governors and government officials whose cases are to be reopened...

I didn't see Obi there despite your useless claim against him.

If the EFCC sees no case against him, your opinion is hereby confined to the dustbin in your yard.

A smart president won't try that. It's very impossible for obi not to make the list of the corrupt governors. Politics come first for a strategist. The public would say Tinubu is afraid of him if he decided to add obi's name . There are a lot of irrefutable evidence that obi is corrupt but to tinubu,politics come first.Tinubu is just letting him up for another vote splitting job he will do for him in the next election. This things are complex for you to understand. Tinubu will do everything to nurse obi now. Because he will be used again in the next election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18
seunmsg:

Abuja is where? Lagos is where? Even your drug lord couldn't win any his state and get 25percent in Abuja
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by Bigmospa: 5:14pm On Jan 18
Oga shatap.. Na just one vote u get.
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by jude79(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18
Throwback:
Ok.

He is still pained that Obi's candidacy in the 2023 presidential election enabled Tinubu to defeat Atiku.

This was something that Gov. Soludo saw well ahead.

That's not the problem, it doesn't matter whether it's Peter obi, or any other person, as far as sarki is concerned, if you're not a Muslim, no matter how qualified you are, you can't get sarki's support.
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by Gunayo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18
jude79:

That's not the problem, it doesn't matter whether it's Peter obi, or any other person, as far as sarki is concerned, if you're not a Muslim, no matter how qualified you are, you can't get sarki's support.
I hope you Muslims are enjoying the Muslim Muslim breakfast being served. Yeye religious bigot.
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by walefresh3(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18
lonecatt:
he beat your papa for lagos ,beat your grandfather for Abuja ,beat your great grand father for majority of the states within just few months of campaign yet you open mouth wey you never brush dey yarn trash .
I hope you are benefiting from the government just go and thank the rigging and bribery institution that put him there.
u guys always believe in your lies.... 2027 is not far... Let see how he will win lagos... You will later cry and shout inec again as usual.... No evidence ... Victimization mentality full una brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by walefresh3(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18
Gunayo:
I hope you Muslims are enjoying the Muslim Muslim breakfast being served. Yeye religious bigot.
leave stories... Tinubu is doing the right thing ... No better choice than dis policies.... Peter obi is a Dullard... Take that fact to the Bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by RobbStark(m): 6:15pm On Jan 18
seunmsg:

This right here is how fools reason.
Re: 2027: I'll Vote Tinubu If You Merge With Peter Obi - Sarki Threatens Atiku by walefresh3(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18
Chivisee:

A smart president won't try that. It's very impossible for obi not to make the list of the corrupt governors. Politics come first for a strategist. The public would say Tinubu is afraid of him if he decided to add obi's name . There are a lot of irrefutable evidence that obi is corrupt but to tinubu,politics come first.Tinubu is just letting him up for another vote splitting job he will do for him in the next election. This things are complex for you to understand. Tinubu will do everything to nurse obi now. Because he will be used again in the next election
stop schooling those aggressive political dullards... Dey always believe in their lies.... Naa so Ojukwu lies to them that he will finish nigeria armies within 2 months but later wasted 3m nuisances to unwanted war

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Refuse A National Award? / Why Do Criminals Hold Political Postions In Nigeria / Patience Jonathan’s Health Condition Gets Worse; Jonathan Refuse To Visit Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.