Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately (2742 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by Bullfallo(m): 11:39am On Jan 18
Just Like You are used to taking a bath immediately after sex. So anytime you make out you just enter the bathroom straight to take a bath with Dettol.

Then come back to join the babe with cuddling and discussion or watching tv.

Even if i do 5 rounds, i must enter the bathroom that 5 times to take a bath with dettol. Its protective instinctive nature and something I don’t feel at ease if I don’t do it. The cold bath also boost strength and refreshments outside of hygiene.

But i have noticed that girls always feel somehow when you rush to take your bath every time and comes back. Many times they want to leave that moment.
Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18
They're not robots, find a partner that understands... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by ekelebeXstunner: 1:57pm On Jan 18
Every day, one useless topic or the other. Na MrCork dey vex me pass because that one surely old pass thirty-four years of age. Say he dey here dey drag stupidity with twelve year olds mean he dey geared for fool-at-forty territory.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by parcydrix(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18
Put yourself in their shoes. If you finish having sex and she jumps up after to go have her bath how would you feel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by muller101(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18
New nairaland indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by Kevineleven(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18
parcydrix:
Put yourself in their shoes. If you finish having sex and she jumps up after to go have her bath how would you feel

Don't mind them, emotional dummies hurting people up and down, creating monsters out of innocent pple cool
Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by Greystone: 5:12pm On Jan 18
Maybe to them it feels like you're washing off their "dirt" from your body.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by Osashalom: 6:48pm On Jan 18
ekelebeXstunner:
Every day, one useless topic or the other. Na MrCork dey vex me pass because that one surely old pass thirty-four years of age. Say he dey here dey drag stupidity with twelve year olds mean he dey geared for fool-at-forty territory.
Very useless and tasteless topic

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by imagrg(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18
It's normal to wash the dirt from their toto off your preek and the sweat off your skin. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by MidasTouch15: 8:42pm On Jan 18
ekelebeXstunner:
Hmmm... That mrcork abi mrcock, very annoying

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by Starz825(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18
parcydrix:

means nothing to me...
na my babe dey even tell me make I come baff oo....

cos me go just dey, dey rest for a while
Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by jamesversion: 7:32am On Jan 19
Bullfallo:
Just Like You are used to taking a bath immediately after sex. So anytime you make out you just enter the bathroom straight to take a bath with Dettol.

Then come back to join the babe with cuddling and discussion or watching tv.

Even if i do 5 rounds, i must enter the bathroom that 5 times to take a bath with dettol. Its protective instinctive nature and something I don’t feel at ease if I don’t do it. The cold bath also boost strength and refreshments outside of hygiene.

But i have noticed that girls always feel somehow when you rush to take your bath every time and comes back. Many times they want to leave that moment.

You get AC for your house?
Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by Thazard(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19
ekelebeXstunner:
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by MrCork: 1:25pm On Jan 19
ekelebeXstunner:

angry
Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by MrCork: 1:27pm On Jan 19
ekelebeXstunner:

see yor head like moskito yansh....which day did u see MrCork create rubish thread?..Goat!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately by IamDora(f): 2:02pm On Jan 19
ekelebeXstunner:

That thing disgust me so much tbh,, wish there was a way I could block him from seeing his stupid threads and posts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Observed This About Keke Riders. / Romantic Idea! / No Be Small Thing Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.