Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things (1484 Views)

Husband Catches Wife Sending Nude Photos To Man Who Promised 2 Buy Her Iphone 11 / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things by Quality20(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18
I have heard that some ladies go to the market to buy some things and offer themselves to be shagged by male shop keepers so that they won't pay for items bought, but then are such traders and shopkeepers so foolish to agree to this type of deal or what exactly is the thought of those involved in this type of raw deal?

1 Like

Re: How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things by ekelebeXstunner: 1:19pm On Jan 18
Do these same females offer themselves to female shopkeepers? Have you ever tried offering yourself to a female shopkeeper as a test?
Re: How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things by lordnkem000(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18
There's nothing these our naija girls can't and won't do to avoid spending their money. It's not even about being broke, it's just their mentality that men must pay for everything they want.
Any man that finds a naija girl that pays for her stuffs and isn't displaying this entitlement mentality should marry her asap. She'll never cheat and your home will be peaceful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things by Jeon(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18
I find this story funny.

### Judging the situation ###
One of them gain, while the other lost.

Both are foolish.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things by 4mee: 3:30pm On Jan 19
not surprised one bit by this.

When I was back in Nigeria, I heard of girls offering themselves to bikemen for transport. Utter shamelessness
Re: How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things by Osashalom: 7:55pm On Jan 19
It's true, I can relate!
Re: How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things by Newton2024: 9:16am On Jan 20
There is a skit-maker (a lady) who use to do this on Facebook using secret cameras. She would buy things and offer her body in return. But I don't know if she do fulfill her promise or maybe she is fooling those foolish guys.
Re: How True Is It That Some Ladies Do Offer Themselves When They Go 2 Buy Things by Nazgul: 10:05am On Jan 20
Quality20:
I have heard that some ladies go to the market to buy some things and offer themselves to be shagged by male shop keepers so that they won't pay for items bought, but then are such traders and shopkeepers so foolish to agree to this type of deal or what exactly is the thought of those involved in this type of raw deal?
It's common with guys that sell female clothes and shoes.

Most of them end up running into debts, and eventually run down cos they've traded all their wears to females for sex and can no longer afford to remain in business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With Someone From A Different Tribe-i Smell Trouble. / Ex US President Ronald Reagan's Letter To His Son / ----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.