Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu (1712 Views)

Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. / I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character / I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by 195(f): 2:11am On Nov 06, 2011
^ask me undecided
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by freecocoa(f): 3:38am On Nov 06, 2011
slimyem:

what comedic skill?as far as i'm concerned,he's got NONE!and there's nothing laughable about his character or whatever the crap he posts, all he reeks of is tme maximum height of STU:PIDITY!
Madam lepayemi,I disagree with you,we know lefu is overly s tu.pid but talk true,the dude is funny in an annoying way(annoyingly funny),to be honest there are days I look forward to his posts,I still chuckle anytime I remember his post about "house husbands"leave matter,lefu dey make person vex-laff abeg.

@ OP,I really don't envy you o,you are in love with a mad man who is obsessed with oyinbo chicks.well goodluck with that,though I won't be surprised if you are lefu posting with another Id.
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by razznaija(f): 5:12am On Nov 06, 2011
So Lefulefu, where are you?
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2011
Who is Lefulefu if i may ask?
Re: Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
To raise their e-stock and e-ego, some dudes create e-yansh accounts who e-want them. . . . . . . e-  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Yoruba Single Lady Around, Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, Dc / . / Looking For Pussy To F**k ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.