Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status (21684 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by stunnert(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18
Wahala wahala wahala
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by donziller(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18
Fear dem
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Coldspice: 5:48pm On Jan 18
She may not be positive

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by omenka1: 5:51pm On Jan 18
Creamypie:
Who get sense make e avoid Zimbabwe
That is where am typing from right now, abeg pray for me oooo

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by atiku4President(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18
Kenneth4u205:
One Zimbabwe lady wanted to kpai me too . My only saving grace was that I fear God and never touched her.

But the man story is not complete. Did she infect him or not ?.

Some doctors said she won't be able to infect him if she is taking her medication regularly.

A good nairalander can help us verify this by engaging in sex with a hiv individual that takes their drug regularly

She might not be able to infect him if her viral load is low due to her faithfulness to the drugs
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by franksam209: 5:52pm On Jan 18
Try this with me and I will show you your wickedness is just a child's play to compare with my pay back.
Do not say anything to her, just go for test to confirm your status, then replace half the drugs with similar capsule like Panadol and a little touch of sniper, then use head of belt on her head like 3 times a week lol
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Machinegun91(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18
But HIV no dey kill nah
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by spiceadole: 5:55pm On Jan 18
Most women do not disclose their status to their partners...
Reason is clear
For fear of being kicked out or abandoned.

While men don't mind disclosing their status cos the women will stay...they will even stay and contract it from the man.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by SavageMaster: 6:04pm On Jan 18
MimiBiggs:
A Zimbabwean man made a shocking discovery about his wife of three years. He reportedly discovered that she is HIV positive and has been secretly taking antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) throughout their marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59tmshEBNZ4

That looks like TLD, a first-line AntiRetroviral drug.

If the woman has been diligently taking the drug and has been virally suppressed all this while, then chances of him getting it is minimal.

But the woman no try sha
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by ozo13(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18
Queengee:
Now if this man commit murderer by killing that bitch of a wife, will he still be liable by the law?
funny enough according to the law and practice in the hospital settings.If a partner tell you they don't want their spouse to know about their HIV status the clinician isn't allowed to disclose such to the spouse else the person can sue and make cool money from the hospital or clinician.Na the law be that oooo.the fact the woman is taking the medication will reduce the viral load and hence reduce the man's chance of contracting the disease.Na wetin we dey call inside real life

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by wink2015(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18
There situation where it is the man that mostly pass the disease to the women.

He should calm down and look for ways of protecting himself if he has not contacted the HIV.

He should also find a way of helping the wife.

Anybody can contract HIV it depends on how careful one does it.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by usagee36: 6:16pm On Jan 18
Don't know of Africa but in America he can sue her for this. You have to let others know you are a carrier.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Calitoscassius(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18
Kenneth4u205:
One Zimbabwe lady wanted to kpai me too . My only saving grace was that I fear God and never touched her.

Some doctors said she won't be able to infect him if she is taking her medication regularly.

A good nairalander can help us verify this by engaging in sex with a hiv individual that takes their drug regularly

No problem, bring the woman who is HIV positive and taking her medicine regularly, i will fork her and then tell you if she infected me.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Calitoscassius(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18
usagee36:
Don't know of Africa but in America he can sue her for this. You have to let others know you are a carrier.
Correct, but in Africa "God epp us" they would say. God must epp them in everything, God clearly didn't epp this Zimbabwean guy.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by anu3: 6:20pm On Jan 18
ozo13:
funny enough according to the law and practice in the hospital settings.If a partner tell you they don't want their spouse to know about their HIV status the clinician isn't allowed to disclose such to the spouse else the person can sue and make cool money from the hospital or clinician.Na the law be that oooo.the fact the woman is taking the medication will reduce the viral load and hence reduce the man's chance of contracting the disease.Na wetin we dey call inside real life

Really... Sorry, you mean their law permits such thing to be kept secret...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Sensitivity: 6:21pm On Jan 18
djflexcy:
Evil at is peak, continue to fear women bro
School is never a scam❗
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Chukwuka319(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18
😁 Having sex with Southern and Eastern African women is far more riskier than walking blindfolded into the crocodile infested Mara River of Tanzania, because the HIV prevalence among them is so high.It is even higher in East Africa and so many people there die from the dreaded virus,than any disease or natural disasters.
Though hippopotamuses are the second biggest killers of humans in those places, behind HIV/AIDS.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by IduNaOba: 6:23pm On Jan 18
He has nothing to fear nah...
She can't not infect him if she has been on the medicine that ong.
However she should have told him Sha but then again the stigma may be why she chose to keep it hush hush knowing fully well that she can't pass it on to him or their children.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by ObalendeCMS: 6:26pm On Jan 18
In Uganda, their women say they prefer to get HIV/AIDS than to get pregnant.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Fashionista01(f): 6:35pm On Jan 18
Jewessgratitud3:
Old post. I actually posted this story early last year.

Thats what you get in marriage when you don't put your health first by going for HIV test during courtship before diving into each other like 🐕 on heat. This could have been prevented but no, the first thing after meetup is sex, then marriage.

Thank God I decided to be on my own. No decent humans in this life anymore. undecided. Disease everywhere.

You really hit the nail on the head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by usagee36: 6:38pm On Jan 18
Haha true. He just discovered it or using God. Maybe the video is even fake so as to drag people into his new church grin
Calitoscassius:
Correct, but in Africa "God epp us" they would say. God must epp them in everything, God clearly didn't epp this Zimbabwean guy.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Efilse: 6:43pm On Jan 18
djflexcy:
Evil at is peak, continue to fear women bro

We never Stop.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:46pm On Jan 18
MimiBiggs:
A Zimbabwean man made a shocking discovery about his wife of three years. He reportedly discovered that she is HIV positive and has been secretly taking antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) throughout their marriage.

She was careful not to infect him.

This is what you get when you marry an immature man that doesn't know that a person living with HIV is not less of a human.
He didn't have to create a scandal.

She refused telling him because she knows that the relationship will be no more.

I don't support her keeping it as secret, she would have looked for a more mature man that understands her condition and is willing to settle down with her.

I have witnessed a marriage of an infected and uninfected person, she made me understand that, living with HIV is just like living with malaria, take your medicines and you're fine.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by mytime24(f): 7:00pm On Jan 18
Old news
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by 99thEnemy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18
VaginaAcademic:
Naso the man go kpai the woman go still dey alive
They can live as a couple with no issue as long as he isn’t infected already and she is steady managing herself to keep a low viral load.

The real issue is even if he is negative, can he ever trust such a woman?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Justbesure: 7:09pm On Jan 18
MimiBiggs:

This is a common thing here in Nigeria, why disturbing your for A far away country
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by 528ibilola: 7:23pm On Jan 18
Firing squadFiring squad...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Myrepublic(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18
E dey happen. That your lovely wife,nicest babe for dey do same.. Na you never catch her.. Men dey do am too.. Some don give their wives already. They will hide and take d drugs,then the wife won't even know
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by ozo13(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18
anu3:

Really... Sorry, you mean their law permits such thing to be kept secret...
that is the law (global constitution) it is so just to protect people leaving with the virus.You can check it out on Google.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by nosa2ekundayo: 7:43pm On Jan 18
Kenneth4u205:

Chai grin see wicked talk oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection / Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.