Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status (21704 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by CJStarz: 8:06pm On Jan 18
Queengee:
Now if this man commit murderer by killing that bitch of a wife, will he still be liable by the law?
And how does that solve the problem?
He will still be sentenced accordingly.
All he can do is to sue the woman.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Abakelawal(f): 8:28pm On Jan 18
Marry a virgin they won't hear
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Firstcitizen: 8:49pm On Jan 18
djflexcy:
Evil at is peak, continue to fear women bro

Fear who no continue the continuation of the fear of women. cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by VaginaAcademic: 8:52pm On Jan 18
99thEnemy:

They can live as a couple with no issue as long as he isn’t infected already and she is steady managing herself to keep a low viral load.

The real issue is even if he is negative, can he ever trust such a woman?
its obvious the man is unaware he is infected but the woman is aware and taking arvs
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18
Kenneth4u205:
One Zimbabwe lady wanted to kpai me too . My only saving grace was that I fear God and never touched her.

But the man story is not complete. Did she infect him or not ?.

Some doctors said she won't be able to infect him if she is taking her medication regularly.

A good nairalander can help us verify this by engaging in sex with a hiv individual that takes their drug regularly

This gender they master manipulation You have to be very alert
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by koolaid87: 9:40pm On Jan 18
GboyegaD:
Ah! For how long did she think she could hide it?

At this time, they need to have a real discussion to decide if they want to be together, what other secrets are hidden, what she needs do to regain his trust if they decide to be together.

The husband also needs go run a test now and in another 3 months to know his status.

What other discussion do you need ?

She doesn't care if the Dude is infected? She couldn't even suggest that her Man should go for a test so he can also be on the drugs if positive?

She's evil Mehn, no discussions.

Pure separation and he should sue her afterwards
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Moneywirer: 9:47pm On Jan 18
GboyegaD:

At this time, they need to have a real discussion to decide if they want to be together, what other secrets are hidden, what she needs do to regain his trust if they decide to be together.

The husband also needs go run a test now and in another 3 months to know his status.

The trust has been irreparably damaged. It will take only God to make the man continue to love and trust the woman.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by anu3: 9:48pm On Jan 18
ozo13:
that is the law (global constitution) it is so just to protect people leaving with the virus.You can check it out on Google.

Hmmm... I see, thanks. Maybe I'll check later.

I don't think it's fair, though...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by ekelebeXstunner: 9:58pm On Jan 18
He has two options; leave or stay. Life no hard, na humans dey complicate am unnecessarily.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Melagros(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18
Kenneth4u205:
One Zimbabwe lady wanted to kpai me too . My only saving grace was that I fear God and never touched her.

Some doctors said she won't be able to infect him if she is taking her medication regularly.

A good nairalander can help us verify this by engaging in sex with a hiv individual that takes their drug regularly

Lolzz grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Xpol: 10:20pm On Jan 18
Kenneth4u205:

lol why can't you be the good nairalander abi you be bad one?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Xpol: 10:21pm On Jan 18
Kenneth4u205:

lol why can't you be the good nairalander abi you be bad one?

When women are desperate to marry they can do anything.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Moneywirer: 10:37pm On Jan 18
omenka1:

That is where am typing from right now, abeg pray for me oooo

I'm told they and Botswana have the highest number of HIV patients in Africa.
Stay safe man.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by 99thEnemy(m): 12:06am On Jan 19
VaginaAcademic:
its obvious the man is unaware he is infected but the woman is aware and taking arvs
It’s not a funny thing to experience but make I laugh small. 😂

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by worksmart(m): 4:27am On Jan 19
HIV na scam and hoax, it doesn't exist and it is just intended to be used to mislead us Africans and black people of the world, so as to reduce our population.
In white countries you rarely hear about any talk about HIV.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by ozo13(m): 6:52am On Jan 19
anu3:

Hmmm... I see, thanks. Maybe I'll check later.

I don't think it's fair, though...
yeah, the first day I learnt of it we all there were surprised and they had to calm us down and explain.it is well
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by anu3: 10:20am On Jan 19
ozo13:
yeah, the first day I learnt of it we all there were surprised and they had to calm us down and explain.it is well

Hmm... It's just like they're indirectly supporting the spread...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Franzinni: 10:37am On Jan 19
Haha women ?! Only if you don't know what they are ... But once you know them... You will handle them with ease...

Women !!! 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by ozo13(m): 11:51am On Jan 19
anu3:

Hmm... It's just like they're indirectly supporting the spread...
nop .it's the social stigma issue.You know we human being nah.i understand your point and it's very valid.i experienced one scenario in 2015/2016 I remember a positive individual that came to put to bed and the younger sister isn't aware of her status.A very sad scenario played out that day.could you believe she pack all the heavily blood stained cloth to the younger sister who is my friend to go and wash.I had to raise a coded alarm to the midwives about the scenario and she was codedly ask why she will do such a thing to the innocent girl.they took the cloth from her and it was discarded.By that action I try to save my friend and also conceal the status of her sister from her.
May God help us.
There was another scenario where a lady preferred her status is hidden from her fiance.Na real wow ooo.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by anu3: 12:37pm On Jan 19
ozo13:
nop .it's the social stigma issue.You know we human being nah.i understand your point and it's very valid.i experienced one scenario in 2015/2016 I remember a positive individual that came to put to bed and the younger sister isn't aware of her status.A very sad scenario played out that day.could you believe she pack all the heavily blood stained cloth to the younger sister who is my friend to go and wash.I had to raise a coded alarm to the midwives about the scenario and she was codedly ask why she will do such a thing to the innocent girl.they took the cloth from her and it was discarded.By that action I try to save my friend and also conceal the status of her sister from her.
May God help us.
There was another scenario where a lady preferred her status is hidden from her fiance.Na real wow ooo.

Hmm... Yeah, I'm against the stigma too. But that law between couples needs reviewing asap as I think it's wickedness on the other...

Cos not every negative person is willing to marry them in the situation. And later when he or she gets to know, it means the beginning of special problems between them...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by ozo13(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19
anu3:

Hmm... Yeah, I'm against the stigma too. But that law between couples needs reviewing asap as I think it's wickedness on the other...

Cos not every negative person is willing to marry them in the situation. And later when he or she gets to know, it means the beginning of special problems between them...

exactly.I believe people that want to marry should ensure the partner go for the test.i learnt some churches now add RVSand genotype as part of they ask intending couples to bring before the marriage will be blessed.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Gracey1973(f): 12:56pm On Jan 19
It’s a damn shame that someone can stoop so low as to hide their status. What if the hubby is now infected.?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by anu3: 12:59pm On Jan 19
ozo13:
exactly.I believe people that want to marry should ensure the partner go for the test.i learnt some churches now add RVSand genotype as part of they ask intending couples to bring before the marriage will be blessed.

I see...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by luvyaself95(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19
In Yorubas voice you go hear olo far grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20
GboyegaD:

That’s the end of that union bro. Even if the man na mugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

340 New COVID-19 Cases,316 Discharged And 4 Deaths On August 21 -(4173 Tested) / Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.