Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free (1415 Views)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / How To Route You Ticket To Guyana Without Transit Visa / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by dealhunter(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11
Wonuola111:

No one but as my Benin PP is visa free to SA and Ecuador, and I’m seeing this Senegal, Gambia, and Uganda moving I say make I risk the ticket. Pls any info about that, it advise means alot.

One Somali guy using Uganda PP just move last week from Uganda to Bolivia and I also have the mindset anything is possible All on God💯💯💯
It's worth risking bro, but, before leaving the country you are presently, try to send an email to Ecuador embassy in ur home country or nearby Ecuador embassy,or Ecuador immigration services in Ecuador, inform them of ur plan visit......if they reply you,fine ....if you don't hear from them..... before booking a flight,look for a conference in Ecuador,or any event, register,pay and make sure they send you an invitation letter....then book a hotel and flight..... before going self,make sure you have ur company valid Id card, leave letter and enough money........ because the country is a visa free to ur country does not mean you can just buy ticket and travel,you need to show the immigration d purpose of ur visit......it's just a suggestion,I'm not forcing you to listen to my advise oOoOO ..

Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by Wonuola111(f): 10:32pm On Feb 11
dealhunter:
It's worth risking bro, but, before leaving the country you are presently, try to send an email to Ecuador embassy in ur home country or nearby Ecuador embassy,or Ecuador immigration services in Ecuador, inform them of ur plan visit......if they reply you,fine ....if you don't hear from them..... before booking a flight,look for a conference in Ecuador,or any event, register,pay and make sure they send you an invitation letter....then book a hotel and flight..... before going self,make sure you have ur company valid
Id card, leave letter and enough money........ because the country is a visa free to ur country does not mean you can just buy ticket and travel,you need to show the immigration d purpose of ur visit......it's just a suggestion,I'm not forcing you to listen to my advise oOoOO ..

Good advice, as I’m also planning to travel from Benin and I will get a leave letter, hotel reservation, I’d and my return ticket with thousand dollars or more, Okto bord in South Africa is my concern . Advice pls.

This is reply from LATAM air to one of my guy using Uganda PP he was sent back

Dear Colleagues,

We kindly ask your full cooperation regarding passengers boarding from your station with final destination VVI (Bolivia) as for they are becoming INADS at VVI / LPB or stopping in GRU to request refugee status at immigration.

The numbers are increasing and the expenses are very high until their refugee process is completed.

That said, please only accept passengers if they are nationals or residents in Bolivia; and if they present any document for residency please do not board them without OKTB from our side or from the next airline.

From GRU there are 03 airlines that flies to VVI. You can see below their emails to ask OKTB:

LATAM AIRLINES (LA): grp_apoiodocgru@latam.com
GOL (G3)AT GRU: GRUKP@voegol.com.br
GOL (G3) AT VVI: vvikk@voegol.com.br
BOA (OB): lcardoso@boa.bo
Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:30pm On Feb 12
Wonuola111:

Good day, please is it possible to cross from Cuba to Brazil by land border. Please enlighten me

Cuba is an island country, it’s surrounded by water. In the map below, Brazil is at the bottom right.

Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by Xiaohei(m): 11:38am On Feb 13
SIXFEETUNDER:
Haiti is better than Nigeria although e be like Fulani settlement

In which areas is Haiti better than Nigeria? I’m here to learn from ‘gurus’ and ‘geniuses’!

Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by ogashman(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13
Xiaohei:

In which areas is Haiti better than Nigeria? I’m here to learn from ‘gurus’ and ‘geniuses’!

U no dey watch news....Haiti is a poor country. Their citizens re leaving the country.

Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by Xiaohei(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13
ogashman:

U no dey watch news....Haiti is a poor country. Their citizens re leaving the country.

I want make the guy explain to me how Haiti take better pass Nigeria. You sabi say some Nigerians believe say every country better pass Nigeria. Haiti 🇭🇹 na poor, crime ridden and gang infested country.

Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by SweetSauce(f): 8:23pm On Feb 13
dealhunter:
I get person that can help you process Bahamas visa....1yrs Bahamas visa...... from Bahamas,you can find a link to Mexico, from Mexico to USA....
How much will this cost please?
Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by sliksusan: 9:36pm On Feb 13
Wonuola111:
Hello gurus in the house, pls I will appreciate all ur response on how I can get to Haiti with my Nigeria passport as visa free planning to cross from there to any other countries near Haiti, the best airline and information about the country 🙏

Don't let these people in nairaland confuse you. Most people in nairaland have not travel out Nigeria before but come here and give false information with your Nigerian passport. No way to get to Haiti. You need a transit visa, but with your Benin passport you can easily get to Ecaudor if you fly to South Africa and take Latam Airlines there. When you arrive in Quito you will receive a 3 month stamp without any problems. At immigration you will only be asked for your hotel reservation and the number of days you want to spend there. I gave you information last year when I left Ecador there

Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by dealhunter(m): 4:26am On Feb 14
SweetSauce:

How much will this cost please?
800k ...1yr multiple visa.
Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by since13o: 8:47am On Feb 14
Wonuola111:

No one but as my Benin PP is visa free to SA and Ecuador, and I’m seeing this Senegal, Gambia, and Uganda moving I say make I risk the ticket. Pls any info about that, it advise means alot.

One Somali guy using Uganda PP just move last week from Uganda to Bolivia and I also have the mindset anything is possible All on God💯💯💯

How did you get Benin passport?
Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by Wonuola111(f): 8:05pm On Feb 15
sliksusan:

Don't let these people in nairaland confuse you. Most people in nairaland have not travel out Nigeria before but come here and give false information with your Nigerian passport. No way to get to Haiti. You need a transit visa, but with your Benin passport you can easily get to Ecaudor if you fly to South Africa and take Latam Airlines there. When you arrive in Quito you will receive a 3 month stamp without any problems. At immigration you will only be asked for your hotel reservation and the number of days you want to spend there. I gave you information last year when I left Ecador there

Yes yes brother 👊 how ur side have been trying to reach you on WhatsApp no reply hope no p
Re: How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free by Wonuola111(f): 8:10pm On Feb 15
ogashman:

No one is staying in haiti, just to use it as route to next destination, dem poor no concern person bro.

Someone Returning From Abroad: What Do Nigerians Expect? / ? / Cheapest Flights To Usa From Naij