Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash (24433 Views)

Equatorial Guinea Vs Cote D'ivoire: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 / President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by victorazy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
the super chickens will be flogged like criminals today

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by ppogba: 5:28pm On Jan 18
Sangoamadioha1:

The guy is a fraudster. This is what he does for a living with different monikers. Shine your eyes.

Really?

Which means it does not pay someone to have mercy on anyone on this forum.

Lessons learnt.

Thanks.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Sangoamadioha1: 5:31pm On Jan 18
ppogba:

Really?

Which means it does not pay someone to have mercy on anyone on this forum.

Lessons learnt.

Thanks.

No you did nothing bad by helping. The blessings of giving are yours but the fraudster will receive his own punishment (one way or the other).
Please continue helping if your spirit leads you to.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Risingblue008(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18
Cdv win or draw
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by speedchariot(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18
Betking? Hmmmmmm
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by 99thEnemy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18
Venom11:

Lol.. But how
knowingly or unknowingly, what you said is a perfect analogy that can be applied to… 🤐
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by oluwabunmi61010: 6:48pm On Jan 18
Yes l believe u..They will be flog like goat 🐐 wey go eat beans ... eran 🐐 to je ewa 😋Yes l believe u..They will be flog like goat 🐐 wey go eat beans ... eran 🐐 to je ewa 😋...
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by internationalman(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18
Sangoamadioha1:

You don fall mugu for professional online begger. In one weeks time you will see another moniker saying the same thing and posting the same account number.

I did it because it's the amount I can part with and I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because the boy sounded serious and I was touched seeing that my fellow man was hungry.

If I didn't think he was a scammer I would have transferred up to 5k for him though..
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by SharingIsLife(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18
porthouse7:
stop capping rubbish guy, sometimes just post without capping rubbish
Ulcer is real. Keep hitting yourself. I'm not the cause of your misfortune🤣🤣🤣
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:44pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
and thunder is already firing you

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by sukkot: 7:46pm On Jan 18
LONEWOLFJOHN:
and thunder is already firing you
lol I was just trolling ni nao
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:52pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
lol I was just trolling ni nao
oya pray make the boys no fvkup as they always do,
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by sukkot: 7:55pm On Jan 18
LONEWOLFJOHN:
oya pray make the boys no fvkup as they always do,
dem no go fuckup. We done win this one
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:02pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
dem no go fuckup. We done win this one
thank you bro, I'm so happy because AfriCoast make enough mouth before the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by sukkot: 8:06pm On Jan 18
LONEWOLFJOHN:
thank you bro, I'm so happy because AfriCoast make enough mouth before the game
hehe its game over. their mouth done turn to dust
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by porthouse7(f): 8:15pm On Jan 18
SharingIsLife:

Ulcer is real. Keep hitting yourself. I'm not the cause of your misfortune🤣🤣🤣
unfortunate being
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by SharingIsLife(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18
TINTINABULATION:
No amount of visiting, speeches and motivations can equate ascetic discipline, team unity and assiduous trainings.
You were wrong.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by SharingIsLife(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18
porthouse7:
unfortunate being
You'll be fine. I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. If you need someone to talk to, feel very free to DM me.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18
sukkot:

Oya come repeat this thing lol
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Lightorder: 8:49pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
See your life ? Your are now the criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Sangoamadioha1: 9:00pm On Jan 18
internationalman:

I did it because it's the amount I can part with and I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because the boy sounded serious and I was touched seeing that my fellow man was hungry.

If I didn't think he was a scammer I would have transferred up to 5k for him though..

Bro you did a good thing but the scammer must surely get what is coming to him.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by BigDawsNet: 9:43pm On Jan 18
StraightGaay:
Is Ivory Coast a joke to you?

Yes, they were completely joke
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Jkanfield(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18
I heard Buhari is planning on visiting them at this Afcon. 🙄
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by kessler53(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
now how far as we have emerged victorious, shame on you
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by porthouse7(f): 10:05pm On Jan 18
SharingIsLife:

You'll be fine. I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. If you need someone to talk to, feel very free to DM me.
I am sorry for giving you heartache, feel free to contact me to help calm ur head
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Ohraykon: 10:42pm On Jan 18
sukkot:
yama yama grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by sukkot: 11:07pm On Jan 18
Ohraykon:
yama yama grin
grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by sukkot: 11:09pm On Jan 18
kessler53:
now how far as we have emerged victorious, shame on you
ehn now its this my post that motivated them to victory na grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by sukkot: 11:13pm On Jan 18
Lightorder:
See your life ? Your are now the criminal
can somebody not play with you people again grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by sukkot: 11:13pm On Jan 18
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oya come repeat this thing lol
grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash by Venom11(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18
99thEnemy:

knowingly or unknowingly, what you said is a perfect analogy that can be applied to… 🤐
Analogies are for beginners, too straightforward n 'deduceable'.. Thought this was rhetorics. 🤡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tactical Switch Earned Us Victory Against Cote D'ivoire - Finidi George / Bash Ali Accuses Dalung's Security Men Of Brutalizing Him In Abuja (Pics) / Victorious Super Falcons Hosted In Lagos After Their Arrival From Cameroon. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.